Other Foundations:

Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15

Pros

Cons

Color Me Flawless, Color Me Colorstay

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this foundation!  I have tried EVERY liquid foundation both drugstore and high end, and they all looked terrible on my combo/oily skin! I had given up completely on liquid foundations, but Revlon was one I hadn't tried yet...but I'm SO glad I finally did! Most foundations look so unnatural and don't cover squat, but this stuff is incredible! I bought both the normal to dry and the combo/oily versions, because my skin is so dang weird, I didn't know which would work.  Although, even though I'm combo-skinned, I do prefer the normal to dry version, because it controls oil amazingly,  it's easier to blend, simply melting into your skin giving it a flawless yet natural matte look, and has a more natural looking finish.  It's so lightweight, I can't tell it's on. I use Sand Beige in the winter and Fresh Beige in the summer. Even in daylight, this stuff looks just like my own skin. Also, this does not oxidize AT ALL, color stays true from morning till night! What I love the most, is that Revlon was smart enough to use natural sunscreen (titanium dioxide/zinc oxide), since chemical sunscreens make your face shiny and cause a lot of people to break out (myself included). Also Zinc Oxide is an anti-inflammatory, so it's great for acne prone skin! I love this so much!

Not As Expected

I watched many videos and read many reviews about this product being amazing. I was disappointed upon purchasing. First of all, there is not a pump which is very inconvenient. That turned me off immediately. Then came the application. I have fairly okay skin; not dry, not oily. I consider it normal... This foundation CAKED something fierce. I applied a thin layer, with a sigma stippling brush. Since this did not work well for me, I also tried using a beauty blender. This also caked. Especially in creases, such as long the nose, when I wrinkled my forehead, etc. The coverage was very medium. It wasn't buildable to me because of how cakey it was. I imagine if it DOES work for you by some miracle that it could be buildable. I have rosey cheeks and they showed, a lot... which is half the reason why I wear foundation so I found it slightly pointless. A caked on mess, UGH!

On the positive side:The color was SPOT on. I have never had a foundation match my true skin tone so well, but if it wasn't for that, I would honestly throw it in the trash. It looked awful and was messy. Major regret. Stick with Covergirl TruBlend of drugstore foundation.

Great!

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15:

This foundation is fantastic. It spreads evenly, and they have a very good color selection. It works best with smooth and moisturized skin. I'd recommend waxing your lips before using. My skin tone looks even and smooth. Makes my skin glow! Wonderful product!

Breaks me out but I cannot resist.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15:

This is such a great foundation from the drugstore. Sadly, it breaks me out pretty badly but I use it on very few special occasions because it looks great. The color that I have fits me absolutely perfectly and there is no line of color difference between my face and neck. It is a really heavy coverage and covers all my blemishes including cystic acne (even though it seems to cause more, which is why I cannot use this much). It smooths out my wrinkles on my forehead and makes them not as out there. It is a little matte but not too much. This stays on for hours and hours without budging. I set it with a powder just in case, but it is not really necessary unless I'm sweating or it is humid out. It is very thick and can get cakey if you don't blend it in well. It comes in a glass bottle which is a little hard to work with because you have to pour it out, and I usually end up wasting a bunch of product.

Amazing foundation that covers every little imperfection

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15:

I usually breakout especially that time of the month and I get bad acne scars after that are impossible to cover. I have dark circles that I can't get rid of so I try my best to cover them. I had a coupon for any Revlon product so I seen this Revlon Colorstay makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15 and bought it in the shade medium beige and it was perfect. It matched my normal skin color and it blended in very well. It absorbed quickly and it didn't make my face oily. It went on smoothly and gave me full coverage. It covered all of my imperfections, my face looked so clear. My face felt soft and it looked natural. Everytime I get a pimple I cover it up with this foundation and you can't even tell its there. It was a little heavy but it gave me amazing results so I didn't mind. I would definitely buy this foundation again, it was affordable and I can always get it at most drugstores. I would recommend this to anybody who wants there face to look clear from all dark spots and scars.

My favorite foundation

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15:

I purchased this foundation after hearing all of my friends rave about it. After trying my sister's bottle, I fell in love instantly. It leaves my skin looking flawless and perfect. My skin is very acne-prone and has many bumps but this product seemed to create the illusion that I had model skin. After going out for a night of partying, the foundation stayed on my skin looking beautiful and perfectly blended. The foundation is true to its name and clings onto skin for hours without budging. The only problem I have encountered while using the foundation is that if you use too much of it, it leaves you with caked skin. The best way to remove it would be to use a good makeup remover wipe or face wash. Overall, it is a very amazing and durable product and I would 100% recommend it to anyone looking for a new foundation. I will never buy another foundation that isn't this one.

Great foundation for cover ups.

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15:

Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex is a great foundation for cover ups like acne and blemishes. I like this foundation yet I think it is a bit heavy. I use this foundation when my skin is just having one of those bad days or weeks. I love Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex for days that I have a breakout or having acne issues. This foundation does last all day so no need to keep applying more or to keep applying a foundation powder to your face. It is very easy to apply. Instead of using sponges and brushes I always use my hands and then use a hair dryer to dry it before applying any other makeup. Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex last thru sweat, so if you wear makeup to the gym, are cleaning house, or just naturally sweat a lot this would be a great foundation for you to use. I will continue use of this product during acne and blemish day other than that I would not use a liquid foundation.

Nice formula

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15:

Revlon's ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex is a pretty good buy if you're looking for drugstore makeup. I bought this when I was traveling and forgot my foundation. The texture is a little watery compared to other foundations I've used and the coverage is medium to light. The foundation feels very smooth on application. My skin is very oily, so by the end of the day, most of this makeup had disappeared. With retouches throughout the day, however, this foundation gives your skin a nice, natural, radiant complexion.

Full coverage, all day wear

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15:

This foundation is nearly perfect in my book! It's impressive staying power, great coverage, and natural finish earn this product a 9.

I have mostly normal skin that can get a tad oily throughout the day. This foundation is one of the only ones I've tried that stays all day on me. I can get almost 12 hours of wear out of this foundation. However, if you do have blemishes, this product will not cover them for that long. I definitely suggest wearing a concealer if you want your spots to be covered all day.

My favorite thing about this product is that has a lovely natural-dewy finish. The ColorStay comes in two formulas, 'Combination/Oily' and 'Normal/Dry'. Unless you have the most extremely of oily skin, I'd suggest choosing the 'Normal/Dry' formula as it gives a natural, pretty finish. The 'Combination/Oily' formula is super matte and doesn't look natural at all.

This foundation does lose a point, however, because it doesn't have a light enough shade for my fair, yellow-toned skin.

Revlon Color Stay really DOES Stay

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15:

Over the years I have tried so many different types of makeup since I have a port wine stain birthmark on my neck and cheek. There have been the cheap ones when I was in college, there have been the fancy ones trying to make a good skin match. By far, Revlon Colorstay is my go to choice. The price is very reasonable, usually around 16.00 at the local drugstore. The make up does not cake or clump when layered on my concealer, and it stays put during my long days. By the end of the day my collar has not rubbed away my makeup and I still look fresh. I love this product!

A flawless foundation with great coverage and price!

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15:

This foundation is so smooth and perfect. There are many shades to choose from. You can never go wrong with this cheap but very good foundation. There are also two types of this foundation. Normal/ Dry and Combination/Oily according to your face type. Also, it does last at least 8 hours if not more. I highly recommend this product for anyone.

Revlon ColorStay Foundation

Comments about Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 15:

I have been using this foundation for a few years now and its the best foundation that I have used or tried so far. It covers extremely well and it stays on pretty much throughout the day. It doesn't look cakey or feel heavy either. I love this foundation and it is the only one that I will probably ever use. The available colors of the foundation are great and I've never had a problem finding a color that matches really well with my skin tone when I've tanned or have gotten lighter throughout the year. To me the finish looks almost flawless and I love that with the normal skin foundation option you have a glowy like finish but with the oily/combination skin foundation you have a more matte finish and works really well for oily skin. I also have no problems with this foundation breaking me out or any irritation with it whatsoever, which was a concern with me when I first tried it a few years ago.