Other Foundations:
CoverGirl

Pros

Cons

Gives my uneven skin-tone a smooth look

As a teen, I spent a lot of time in the sun. Of couse, I didn't use sunscreen, and am now paying the price with an extremely uneven skin tone. My skin is blotchy and dark in some places, while it's 'normal' looking in others. I have a difficult time finding a foundation that evens out my skin tone WITHOUT looking heavy and cakey.

My mother recommended *Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation *and I love it. I used it once and have been hooked ever since. It has a smooth consistency that isn't heavy, but not too light, and it blends my skin evenly to one, natural looking, color.

Regardless of your skin's color, Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation has a color that will suit you. I use *Classic Beige *(which has a coordinating pressed powder too), but it is also available in:

- Buff Beige

- Soft Honey

- Soft Sable

- Tawny

- Toasted Almond

With so many shades available, you may think you'll have a difficult time choosing which shade will work best for you. But, although I typically DO have this problem, I found it very easy to select the perfect shade for me.

*Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation* not only makes your skin look smooth and naturally pretty, it also protects it with SPF 10. Using a foundation infused with sunscreen is SO IMPORTANT! I only wish I had started using a product like this one BEFORE I was 39 years old!

**WHAT I DISAGREE WITH **- I can say that there is one claim *Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation *makes that I absolutely cannot agree with. They state that with regular use, your skin will look 5 years younger even when you don't have makeup on. HA!!!! This is NOT true for me. I've been using *Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation *every day for almost three months, and my skin doesn't look a bit younger than it did before. When the makeup is on, my skin definitely looks better, but without it on....it looks just as it did before. But, I love it anyway simply because it helps when I wear it.

**Bottom Line** - Yes, I would definitely recommend *Coverigrl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Foundation*. It's smooth, it has a nice scent, the coverage is even and long-lasting, and it's available in the perfect shade for eveyrone. Just don't expect to look younger because you use the product.

Disappointing

There is nothing great about this foundation. Although this product claims to offer anti-aging benefits, I didn't see any at all. The texture of this product is thin and drying on my face. I also was disappointed when I saw how streaky, chalky, and unnatural the finish was of this product was. This foundation has an almost non-existent coverage that can't be layered. Too add onto the long list of shortcomings of this foundation, this product seemed to settle into my fine lines, pores, and small wrinkles, magnifying them dramatically. I feel like this foundation was one of the worst Covergirl has to offer, and I was very unhappy with how poor this product was. All in all, this was a terrible product for me. It dried up my skin, magnified my fine lines, wrinkles, and pores, offered no coverage at all, wasn't blendable, had a strange, chalky finish, and didn't have any anti-aging benefits at all. This is by far one of my worst purchases and I definitely do not recommend this product.

Good product!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup:

CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup is quite good as a liquid makeup,but not as perfect as they claim to be. It does help to cover up some of the imperfections,but I don't think that any makeup is going to be makeup. it does give pretty good coverage and it does go on smoothly. It does help conceal some of the lines and wrinkles if they aren't real deep. I don't expect any product to work miracles though. It actually does a good job though. I think that it does have a pleasant scent and is not too strong. It really isn't that bad as a concealing liquid make up I don't wear liquid makeup all of the time,but when I do wear it for special occasions this is one of the better ones for me. It does come in a large variety of shades as well. The price is actually reasonable so it can be good for most budgets. I would buy it again. It is a very nice girly girl product. I do think that many women expect too much from a makeup.

Disappointing

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup:

I tried this Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup a few weeks ago and I was pretty impressed. I could not find my old makeup when I went to the drugstore and this can be an almost traumatic experience. The girl at the store suggested I try this Cover Girl product. She said she uses it and loves it. I was a bit skeptical at first, because of course she's trying to sell products and say they're great. I bought this in the classic ivory because I have very fair skin especially in the winter. I put this on and I instantly loved how smooth and silky it felt on my skin. The colour was a perfect match and there was no ugly line under my chin that shows you're wearing makeup. It was wonderful at covering up uneven spots, and the bonus to this makeup was it really did make my skin look five years younger. Fine lines around my eyes almost completely disappeared. Needless to say I was really happy with the results and I will definitely get this again.

Light, smooth, total coverage with a small amount. Great Product

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup:

I love Cover Girl Advance Radiance foundation. It goes on so easily. Makes my face feel smooth and soft. It blends so well, and the color is perfect. The bottle is so simple, stands up where ever I put it. Not spills!!! I have been using it for a couple of years now and love it. Will not switch to anything else. Convenient application, light but total coverage. Not too heavy and definitely not overbearing. Very lightly scented and beautiful job on darkness under eyes. Make my face look years younger. Contains a light sunscreen (SPF 10) which is another bonus. Bottle is one fluid ounce and last a very long time. Does not separate and is not an oily product. Does not dry out your skin, but surely makes it feel great. It is such a clean feeling makeup. Makes me feel younger just using it. Cover Girl always seemed like a young girl's product. No longer, it really does work for us older generation.

Settles into Fine Lines and Wrinkles

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup:

The liquid make up is too thick and will settle into fine lines and wrinkles as soon as it dries. I did not see any age defying benefits as it is advertised to do. Once I applied it to my face and it began to dry, it settled into my lines and made them much more noticeable than they were without make up. The appearance of my lines were made even more visible once I applied face powder over this Age Defying make up. I was none too pleased with this product from Cover Girl. You do not get much make up with this bottle either for the price. The Cover Girl Advanced Age Defying liquid make up is a bit more expensive than their regular line of liquid make ups. It is not worth paying extra for this type of liquid foundation because it does not live up to its advertised benefits. I did not notice that it helped to reduce the signs of aging. In fact, it made the appearance of my fine lines worse than they were before.

Liquid Foundation

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup:

As a thirty eight year old woman I am always looking for products which will help my skin to look more youthful. I unfortunately am still dealing with blemishes and oiliness. I need products which will help me deal with both of those problems. This foundation does that. It is light enough to not clog pores but it does give me a nice coverage which I do not need to reapply doing an evening out or my workday. I have always had a difficult time wearing any type of makeup product which contains a sunscreen but this foundation never irritates. Its nice to have the SPF built in because I am guilty of not always applying it. This does not feel heavy in any sense. I only apply this and a very light dusting of powder. Again, it feels good on the skin. I am able to completely clean if off with just soap and water. I am very stringent about makeup coming off cleanly. This does! If you are sensitive about perfume smells in your makeup this does have a slight fresh scent to it. The only reason I scored it a nine is for the price. Covergirl does have foundations which have a cheaper price point. However since you only need a slight amount each day it does last!

LASTED QUITE AWHILE!!

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup:

I went to a local cvs to buy some makeup and I stumbled on this foundation by Covergirl! What I love about it is it is a pump so no messy foundation all over the place! The scent of this foundation was alright, but it was not bad at all I survived. This foundation really had high coverage for dark marks on my skin and better yet did not dry out my skin at all! It lasted all day, I did not had to reapply it again. The consistency of this foundation was quite thick and I suggest using a sponge applicator with this foundation! I used my hands a couple of times and it did work to even out this and make it look natural. But it seemed to dry out my hands if I do not properly get all of it off my hands. I am on my second bottle of this foundation now and I am still loving it!! I recommend this product to anyone out there looking for a new foundation with amazing coverage but also want a light feeling on their skin!

Great foundation.

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup:

I really like using the cover girl advanced radiance age defying liquid make up. It goes on very smooth and does not look cakey. It blends really well with your skin. It makes your skin look a lot brighter, which is good for me because my skin looks sort of dull. It stays on all day and does not make your face feel dry or oily.

first liquid makeup i have ever used

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup:

i usually do not try liquid makeup i usually go for a powder but i wanted to try it and it works great.It dosnt last that long it will get you through most of the day i like how it blends in overall and coverege i like it alot and will bye it again maybe ill try more liqued makeup

Good coverage and easy to apply!

from Yorktown Heights, NY

Comments about CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Makeup:

Im always on the hunt for a good foundation with medium to heavy coverage. Ive tried several of Cover Girl's foundations without success until I found this one. I find that it goes on best with a makeup sponge, as opposed to using my hands. My biggest issue is that it doesnt come in a shade light enough to match my actually skin color. This is an issue I face with most brands. It has buildable coverage, you dont need too much and the tube lasts a while. I find that after a day at work (8 hours) my face starts to get oily, so I have to wash and reapply if I am going out. Overall not a bad product and the price point is great, so I always have some on hand!