Other Snacks & Cookies:
Crackers
Nabisco

Crackers are awesome!!

I haven't bought these crackers in a very long time. The grocery store I shop at had a special on where if I bought a particular item, the box of Ritz crackers would be free. That seemed like a great deal to me, so I picked up a box. These crackers are a favorite of my husband's. He could probably eat an entire sleeve at one time. These are great snack crackers straight out of the box without any type of accompaniment. I do appreciate a glass of milk to enjoy with them though. They are crisp and have just the right amount of salt. They have a rich taste, very smooth. I would say the only con I can think of is that I am unable to eat just one of these delicious crackers. It is more like seven or eight.

Hopefully the Sunday insert will offer good coupons so that we can continue to purchase these great tasting crackers. Now that I have reintroduced our family to these crackers, we will want to keep them around. I highly recommend this cracker.

Absolutely disgusting!

All I can hope is that this is a failed attempt at a formula redo that Ritz will soon correct. These crackers are absolutely horrible! I grew up eating Ritz crackers and had every expectation that my kids would too. But I promise that I won't subject my kids to this salty cardboard. Literally, the crackers have no taste other than cardboard. None of that delicious buttery melt in your mouth taste they always had. Two thumbs down Ritz. Fix yourself please!

Yes I would buy Ritz brand crackers

from Rosamond,CA

About Me Health Conscious, Simple Tastes

Pros

• Addictive
  • Delicious
  • Light
  • Not too salty
  • Rich
  • Smooth

Cons

• Entertaining
    • Snacking

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Crackers:

Love the light flaky buttery texture and lightly salted cracker, they melt in your mouth and are good with all sorts of toppings, their great for entertaining and dipping into dips, do not fill you up which is good when you are snacking between meals, they come in different varieties which makes a nice change. This cracker is not a good cracker for people who are health conscious and are somewhat addicting they have a rich buttery flavor so you can just eat them plain right out of the box and are round so you don't have those sharp corners like other brand crackers. I recommend this brand of cracker to all but would not recommend this brand of cracker to others who are on a low or no salt diet, they do have reduced salt varieties

What's up with the salt!!??

from Massachusetts

About Me Simple Tastes

Pros

Cons

• Snacking

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Crackers:

My family used to love Ritz crackers.We snacked on them and used them in our favorite casserole. They are way too salty now. Cannot continue to buy the originals. Will have to buy the low salt version. What happened?

So Worth the Money, YUM!

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Crackers:

These are the best quality crackers and so worth the money you pay! They have an amazing taste and texture, almost like they have melted butter baked into them. When you crunch into these crackers they are unlike any others, they just taste so good. They have a great shape that holds toppings really well. Some cool things to put on a Ritz are jelly, butter, or my favorite pepperoni. They have a new flavor, Bacon, that is Amazing!!! These are the most delicious crackers in my opinion.

Favorite Crackers

from Utah

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Crackers:

Ritz crackers are about my favorite crackers, and they fit a very wide variety of purposes. They can be used as a side for sandwhiches at lunchtime. They can be served with dips along with other chips. They can be served with meat and cheese. They have a delicious flavor, a pleasant amount of salt (without being too salty), and are never overdone or underdone. They are well sealed, so they come out of the box tasting very fresh, and they will last for quite a long time without going stale. I also appreciate that they are packaged in individual sleeves in the boxes. Since each sleeve can be opened individually, the remaining sleeves do not get opened and begin to go stale for a longer period of time. So even once the box is opened, the crackers in the box can be saved for a longer time than most other types of crackers. The individual sleeves are also convenient when storage space is limited, since one can remove the sleeves and throw away the box.

from Georgia

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Crackers:

Nabisco - Ritz Crackers come in handy. I just had a party this weekend and used these crackers to feed the guests. I had ranch and turnip dip to go with these crackers as well as tuna and cheese. They tasted great and I am so glad Nabisco - Ritz Crackers exists. I have been purchasing these crackers for over a decade now because they are a healthy snack that go good with almost anything. They are so fulfilling. I highly recommend Nabisco - Ritz Crackers to party-goers who need a quick snack every guest will love.

I love Ritz crackers

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Crackers:

Who doesn't like a good cracker? I've tried so many different brands of the same round cracker, including Great Value and Kroger. You name it, I've probably tried it just to save a couple bucks on the crackers. But sometimes, paying more gives you better quality and taste. I love the perfect butter and salt flavor of the Ritz crackers. To me, that is the perfect cracker. All the cheaper brands are always trying to lower the fat content, resulting in a mediocre butter taste and almost no salt. Sorry, but I like the butter and salt. The crackers just aren't the same without it. I want a good burst of flavor. The other brands just don't cut it for the taste. For crackers, I'll pay the price for flavor. They are pretty versatile anyways. You can eat them as is, put peanut butter or cheese on them, put meat on them, crush them for meatloaf, and many, many other uses. You can even crush and put on top of a casserole for a nice crunchy topping. You can never go wrong when you buy RITZ crackers.

Some thngs don't change.

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Crackers:

From the time I was a kid, my parents bought Ritz Crackers. I remember the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches my mom would make with Ritz. Ritz has a buttery flavor with just enough salt on them to give them the perfectly balanced taste. They are light and airy. They are crispy and buttery. I like to use them to dress up tomato soup, but, they are just as good by themselves or with cheese. They are a very high quality cracker. They cost a little bit more than some other crackers but, they are well worth the money. I don't believe their are very many crackers that could compete with Ritz. They were around since I was a child. I take pride in passing down the tradition of Ritz crackers. I would definitely recommend them to family, friends and coworkers.

Dining on the Ritz!

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Crackers:

When you want a great buttery, slightly salty, nicely baked cracker to either dip into your favorite spread or just munch on by itself, look no further than the original classic Ritz cracker! Just that special taste that only Ritz can make, these crackers are delicious with your favorite kind of dip (I prefer onion or simple sour cream myself!) or topped with cheese or some kind of pate, and they're just salty enough! You know you're doing right for yourself with classic Ritz crackers, but if you want in on a secret try the miniature Ritz sandwiches with cheese centers!

Ritz crackers never go out of style

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Crackers:

Ritz crackers have been available since I was a little girl (I am 50+). My mother made an incredible mock apple pie using them, and I always enjoy them with peanut butter on them. They make great casserole toppers and are enjoyed by everyone in my house by themselves or with spreads on them.

My favorite cracker!

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Crackers:

There is nothing better than a buttery Nabisco Ritz cracker! Ritz brings a buttery, flaky, salty flavor to its cracker. Ritz get a 10/10 because you can eat them with everything! My personal favorite way is to eat them with either cheddar cheese, peanut butter and jelly, or cream cheese! These are also great with a dip for parties! Ritz has a great taste and have so many uses so they deserve the highest rating. I highly recommend them!