Other Snacks & Cookies:
Crackers, Healthy snacks
Nabisco
Nabisco - Triscuits

Nabisco - Triscuits

I have passed the denial stage... I am addicted to Triscuits!

Yes, it is official. I am addicted to Triscuits and there is no one in my office that will argue with me on that one. I try not to give people dirty looks when I see them eating any one of the four boxes that we usually have in stock... yes it is that bad! But, I always seem to be the first one to open the box and the last one to throw it away. Does that mean I ate the entire thing myself?!

It could be the combination of flakey, salty, crunchyness and the 8 pounds of hummus I dunk each cracker in but I think it is just the cracker. It's a little thicker than your average cracker and can certainly hold a heavy load of whatever it is that you want to slap on top of it. It's a simple and healthy wheat-woven cracker that comes in a variety of flavors, most of which I have yet to try but I think the Original version is pretty fabulous.

Tastes Like Dried Grass

I enjoy good crackers, and I even enjoy ones that are healthier and have good nutritional value. But these Nabisco Triscuits are disgusting. The texture of them tastes like a bundle of dried grass wrapped up in individual bit size pieces. It is very dry and crunchy, and leaves an unpleasant and dry feeling in the mouth as one is trying to eat them. I thought that perhaps they were out of date, but the expiration date was still awhile away from the date that I was eating them, and the box and bag had both been sealed quite well. It seems that it was simply poor taste instead of staleness that lead to this unpleasant experience. On top of that, they have a somewhat funky taste that leaves an odd aftertaste in the mouth (even after using a great amount of water to swallow them in the first place). All around, I will not be buying them for myself again, and I would not recommend them to others.

Tastes Like Dried Grass

from Utah

Not good plain

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits:

I like to eat crackers with toppings and plain. Triscuits Original need to have cheese or another topping on top of the cracker to give it a good taste. Without a topping the Triscuits Original do not taste good. The cracker has a lot of salt, and a dry cardboard flavor. I have tried different flavors of Triscuits and have not liked any of them, except for a flavor called Cheddar Triscuits that they discontinued.

Perfect Pick Me UP!

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits:

Simply delicious. Healthy & uncomplicated. Quick, convenient and easy to take along for a light lunch, healthy snack or even a salty dessert.

I prefer the lightly salted or reduced fat versions to the original and some of the flavors are not as good as others.

A great snack!

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits:

Nabisco Triscuits are a very unique snack. What I like most about Triscuits is the texture! They remind me of Mini Wheats cereal. There are a whole bunch of grains woven into a cracker. This gives it an amazing texture. I also like the taste. They're plain enough where you can add a whole bunch of dips and toppings, but good enough on their own. I highly recommend them for healthy snacking or party snacks!

I've always thought these were pretty gross, and I love crackers

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits:

Triscuits are one of those love it or hate it kind of things. My husband loves them, I hate them and always have. They're too dry and crunchy. It's like trying to choke down an old fashioned shredded wheat biscuit (the kind without the frosting) with seasoned salt sprinkled all over it (and no milk). The texture is out of control. It hurts my mouth and scratches my throat. They leave my mouth really dry and make me extremely thirsty, and they taste kind of weird on top of it all. I'm just not a fan.

Tasty wholegrain Cracker!

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits:

I really do like the wholegrain goodness of Nabisco - Triscuit crackers. The taste of them is very unique and has a strong salty flavor. I do like eating them with sliced cheese or even string cheese on them. You have to be careful eating the triscuits because the corners of them will jab into your mouth.

Great for a snack!

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits:

I love these! The crunch is great! I eat mine topped with a slice of cheddar cheese, my mom likes hers with swiss. The saltiness is just the right amount! I have never been disappointed by this brand! Every box is a crunchy delight! I don't feel as if I am indulging when I eat Triscuits as a snack!

Great healthy snack

from Garner, NC

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits:

These are delicious & healthy at the same time! Have loved them for years. They're good topped with cheddar cheese & a slice of pepperoni or just the cheese but my favorite way is to just snack on them right out of the box! Low in sodium, no sugar & they taste good...can't beat that! :)

love, love, love these!

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits:

The nuttiness and saltiness of Triscuits are a great combination.  They're like Shredded Wheat cereal, only better!  I like the original flavor best of all.  They are baked, not fried like many snacks, and are a source of whole grains, so for a snack food, there is minimal guilt.

They are best with extra sharp Vermont cheddar cheese slices on top!

Great crckers

from Clovis, CA

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits:

Yes, these are definitely great crackers. One of the true leaders in the category of snack crackers. They have a nice selection of different flavors and varieties. Personally, I like the thin plain ones the best. I find the regular ones a bit too thick, and basically bit too dry. It seems like when I eat them, I end up having to go quickly search out a beverage, because I start to feel like I'm choking as they get stuck in my throat. But for some reason, the thin ones don't do that. Some nice new flavors like a cheese one, which is a nice change. Their great to put little wedges of cheese on, and make a nice crackers and cheese tray out of. Their great to serve on a games night, when you have friends over, and want something to snack on. Again, going for a variety of flavors might be a good choice, as they do have quite a few to choose from. To be sure to be able to find some flavor that will please everyone.