Other Snacks & Cookies:
Crackers, Crispy, crunchy
Nabisco
Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil

Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil

Peppery goodness in a crunchy cracker but a bit too oily.

**Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil**

**Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil**

I love Nabiso Triscuits, they have great texture and crunch to them and make a perfect snack any time of day, however, the Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil flavor is good but not without issues.

The combination of spicy black pepper and olive oil is a classic but it kind of falls short here as the oil flavor is heavy, it nearly cancels out the bright peppery taste.

These are definitely healthy crackers with a good amount of fiber, they take well to most anything you can put on top of them or just eat plain. I'd like these a lot more if the oily flavor was toned down. Even though I'm a big fan of Olive Oil, I find it to be a bit much here, it even smells loud if that makes any sense. Still a good snack if you don't mind an extra bold oil taste.

Wasn't too enjoyable for me. I will not eat this again.

I love eating Triscuits crackers because they are healthier than most snacks I purchase from the grocery store. Lately, Nabisco has been coming out with different flavors of Triscuits crackers, one of which is the Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil which I recently purchased.
Maybe it is just me and my own personal tats buds, but I did not at all like the Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil. I found them to be very spicy and olive oil flavor was very powerful. Even when I would open up the box it would smell so much like olive oil and black pepper, which to me was just a weird combination of ingredients that I just did not enjoy. I thought the crackers were also a little soggy and that is probably because of the olive oil that is in them. I couldn't even feed them to my kids because of the black pepper that was so strong.
I will still be purchasing and eating Triscuits crackers, just not these. I did not like them and threw away the box when it was nearly full. However, I do still believe that they can be a substitute for other snacks that we may be eating. I would say these are much more healthier for us to eat.

Wasn't too enjoyable for me. I will not eat this again.

Great snack

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil:

Triscuits are a very delicious snack, they are flavorful, crunchy, and have the right level of saltyness and seasonings. The black pepper variety is very good, but I think the rosemary and olive oil one is still my number one favorite. Great to munch on and have nice and simple ingredients.

Shredded wheat crackers flavored with pepper and olive oil.

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil:

Nabisco Triscuits Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil crackers are absolutely delicious. I love all the new flavors that Triscuits have come out with, but this one is great for adding toppings because it isn't too strong or overpowering. Triscuits are a great healthy snack!

An interesting snack!

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil:

I like Nabisco Triscuits because they are a healthier alternative to regular crackers. I had to try the Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Triscuits when I saw them because I love sampling new products! My first impression was that they tasted just like the description! They have the great Triscuit texture packed with the spiciness of pepper and the sweetness of the olive oil. They're a great alternative to plain Triscuits. They go great with dips for parties!

Yummy

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil:

Nabisco's cracked pepper and olive oil flavored Triscuits are so good. I could go through a whole box of these yummy little crackers in about an hour. I usually top these little crackers with cottage cheese and tomato slices. I have tried other kinds of cheese with these crackers but for me cottage cheese is the best taste combination.

Hope you like pepper!

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil:

The pepper flavoring on these crackers is very strong! If you are a big fan of the pepper flavoring used on chips, then this product is for you. I personally did not enjoy it because of how overpowering this flavor was. I prefer a more mild flavoring when dealing with pepper.

filling

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil:

okay not to bad, its full of flavor. Not to salty like most crackers, yet higher on the calorie end 120 for 6 so like having 20 calories per square. Its got a denser taste from the soybean oil in the ingredients. However, your getting an all natural product. from having only a few ingredients believe its like 4. They would be, oil, whole grain wheat, salt , and mono and diglycerides. The only odd this is why the soybean oil and not use like good olive oil or another healthy oil, and also what mono and diglycerides are really needed. not sure but they do taste good. I think you can pair it up with many things, instead at your party having ritz or saltines you can take these and pair up with you summer sausages, cheeses, pepperonis and make mini sandwiches that would be good for you, or in delicious meals requiring some crunchy crackers to the top of a cassarole. Heres one I love to do, take an original pot pie recipe of steak chopped in small pieces sauteed in little bit oil till cooked through with diced onions allowing to carmalize together. Set aside, in another pan heat up a bag of mixed veggies or use a steamed bag of veggies any would do. I would normally use the peas carrots and corn mixture and toss it all together with the meat and onions with some beef gravy. then place in a pie prepared from frozen pie shell or homemade using dough or premade dough and top with triscuits crushed up into bits with a pan in a plastic bag but not super fine, its good to have a few big pieces lol.. then top the pie and add a little additional shredded pieces of cheddar on top for added zing lol. serve and enjoy.

Love these

from Columbus, IN

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil:

I absoluty love this version of Triscuits.  The are great to use with mild flavored toppings that are healthy but bland, such as fat free cream cheese and hummus.  It also peps up home cooked (low-sodium) meats.  They are also good along with a salad.  My husband and I eat them plain also, but my favorite way to eat them is a subsitute for bland bread.  They add both the spice and the crunch.  We have been eating way more Triscuits since they introduced the flavors.

Only for Mom.

from Dearborn Heights, MI

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil:

I am the type of person that is always interested in trying new things. I, however, usually buy products that I can share with the whole family. These are spicy, but if you like spice- pepper in particular- then you will love these. Great with low-fat cream cheese and chives.

mmm mmm good

from Kittanning, PA

Comments about Nabisco - Triscuits Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil:

I love junk food, but junk food isn't good for me.  A firend and co-worker introduced me to these and i fell in love with them.  I couldn't get enough of the flavor that cam from the pepper.  I look for them everytime I go to the store, but sometimes have trouble finding them.  When I do find them, I buy them.  They are a healthy snack with awesome taste.