Other Snacks & Cookies:
Baked not Fried, Crackers
Nabisco

Wholesome Crunchies!!!

I am sitting here eating some Nabisco Wheat Thins. MMMM what a great taste. When I am wanting a snacky sort of cracker, I go for these each time. They are delicious without a ton of salt. At least I do not think so. Even my dogs love them! I feed one to me and one to my dog. I was on this site anyways, so I figured I would just go ahead and review these. I LOVE them!!!! So go out and get yourself a box and eat some! Oh, they go great with cheeses or even summer sausage! I just can not think of one bad thing about these. The price is ok, I think they could be a tad cheaper. You can usually find them on sale though.

Nabisco Original Wheat Thins taste chalky

I used to love the taste of Nabisco Original Wheat Thins. However, Nabisco seems to have changed something. They almost have no flavor. They are crunchy as before but the unique taste that encouraged meto eat one and yet another is no longer there. i feed them as snacks to the dogs now. Sorry

Nabisco Original Wheat Thins They're Great

from Rosamond,CA

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Not Messy

Cons

• Daily Use
    • To Keep On Hand

Comments about Nabisco - Original Wheat Thins:

We eat these as a snack, they are light not too salty and have a light wheat taste with lots of crunch, the crackers are very thin, you can pop them whole into your mouth but one needs to becareful as they have sharp corners on these little crackers, they are good to eat between mealtimes. These little crackers are very satisfying you can dip them in dips like a potatoe chip or add a small piece of cheese on top, or anyway you want to dress up these little crackers everything will go good with them.

Great Crackers!

from Utah

Comments about Nabisco - Original Wheat Thins:

These Nabisco wheat thins taste very delicious and fresh. They have a pleasant salty taste without having too much salt. They also provide good nutritional value, particularly in protein, as they have quite a bit more protein than the average cracker. They are a nutritious, healthy, and delicious snack or addition to a meal. The boxes are always sealed well, and they taste quite fresh and good directly out of the box. They are also relatively well preserved, as they will remain fresh without going stale for quite awhile after the box has been opened. The one major downside that I see with them is the value for the price paid. The boxes are relatively small (often 12 ounces as opposed to the normal 14-16 ounces that most other crackers come in). But the price is still higher than several other types of crackers. I would highly recommend the crackers, but I would like to see a better value for the money.

Comments about Nabisco - Original Wheat Thins:

When I first moved to America from the United Kingdom, Nabisco Wheat Thins was one of the first products I discovered which I still buy to this day, 8 years later. They are called "Thins" for very good reason. They are especially thin for a cracker but don't be fooled into thinking that means flimsy as they are so not! They have quite a crunch to them, a light sprinkling of salt, just a hint of something sweet and although by themselves are perhaps lacking in flavor somewhat, when married with cream cheese they really come alive. You know when you have a good cracker because it's the very foundation of a good snack. I want my cracker to hold up to a stack of scrumptious goodies and Nabisco totally got the strength of the cracker right. Each cracker has a calorific content of 10 calories which is doable. I would highly recommend Nabisco Wheat Thins. They are well made, inexpensive and pair perfectly with so many things we tend to have in our pantry everyday.

These are very, very good!!

Comments about Nabisco - Original Wheat Thins:

I recently purchased Wheat Thins when they were on sale at a local store. I had not had them since I was a kid and had forgotten just how good they are. They are a baked whole grain cracker that are simply delicious! Since they are both baked and whole grain, they are healthier than many chips and snack crackers. My family tries to eat very healthy. It is now know that whole grains have multiple health benefits including aiding in weight loss, lowering cholesterol, and managing blood sugars, Their crisp crunch & hearty flavor help satisfy any crunchy cravings. They're great as an afternoon or late night snack. They're also great to keep in the car to prevent the less healthy temptation of going through a drive thru. It's a win win situation all the way around!! I love them with a dip, hummus, or refried beans. I think my favorite way to eat them is straight out of the box!! The only draw back is that the box is empty way too soon!!

I will definitely be buying these again! :)

oh how I miss these!

Comments about Nabisco - Original Wheat Thins:

Wheat Thins are one of the snacks I miss the most since going gluten free. I still crave them. I absolutely love Original Wheat Thins. They were a staple snack around our house when I was growing up, and I've loved them ever since. They're extra crispy, consistently delicious, and are a delightful blend of salty and slightly sweet. They are classic snack crackers and are great plain or with the topping of your choice.

The best!

Comments about Nabisco - Original Wheat Thins:

Wheat Thins are a great snack item. They are also great with dips, toppings, and for parties! The best part about Wheat Thins are the texture and the taste. The original flavor is just as good as all the flavored ones! You get a very crisp, crunchy cracker with a great spicy, salty flavor. They have some powder on them, so your fingers get messy. However, the messy fingers are worth it for the taste. I highly recommend them!

Nice snack, not too much salt.

Comments about Nabisco - Original Wheat Thins:

Original wheat thins are a good snack for various occasions (like parties, snacks, lunch, etc.). They are not too salty and have a good flavor. They go well with cheese, cheese spread or by themselves. They are a good choice for a healthy snack, but their price has gone up over the past few years by almost 50%.

Great snack

Comments about Nabisco - Original Wheat Thins:

I must say nabisco original wheat thins are one of my favorite crackers and snacks For the Matter. They are baked and not fried, and i really like that. I'm not really into fried Foods because they are bad For you, but Also because my stomache can not handle it. They are nice and small, so i can just pop them in my mouth. I enjoy eating nabisco original wheat thins by themselves or with toppings. Some of my favorite toppings are cream Cheese and cucumbers, ham and Cheese, peanut butter, Cheese and tomato.... I absolutely love the taste of nabisco original wheat thins. They are crunchy and Crispy and that is a plus, too. I have been eating wheat thins For as long as i can remember. You can always find a box of wheat thins at my house. I enjoy eating nabisco original wheat thins a lot more than eating potato chips. After a few chips i start feeling Sick, but that doesn't happen with wheat thins. If i don't watch myself, i can finish the enti re box in one sitting.

Everyone Should Eat Wheat Thins.

Comments about Nabisco - Original Wheat Thins:

Wheat Thins are an excellent snack created by Nabisco. They have the absolute most amazing taste, it is not a cardboard-like taste like a lot of people say. It tastes like wheat and a delicious cracker with some salt. You can dip them in almost anything and they still taste good. That makes for a good snack. The best part of Wheat Thins is that they have a lot of nutritional value packed into that big crunch. I use Wheat Thins as part of my diet, not only to keep my digestive system up and going properly, but because it really helps keep you full with just a handful. For everyone out there on a diet, this is a great snack for you. There are tons of flavor selections too! Check them out at your local grocery store, convenient store or gas station! Everyone has some!

healthy alternative to potato chips

from Fulton, NY

Comments about Nabisco - Original Wheat Thins:

i was soooooo craving potato chips the other day, and being on i diet, i knew that if i ate even one chip i would end up eating the whole bag.  so instead i grabbed a handful of wheat thins and lo and behold it satisfied my craving.  and saved me from endless empty calories i would have eaten if i had picked chips instead.