3.5

Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins

3.5

Pros

Cons

Nabisco-Tomato Basil Wheat Thins Are Doggone Delicious!!!

I received a few sample packages of **Nabisco Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil Crackers** this past week and I was shocked that I enjoyed them so much.  I've never really enjoyed the Original flavor of Wheat Thins and assumed I would be disappointed once again.  I've been searching for healthy snacks to replace my craving of sweets which has tons of sugar in them.  These new Wheat Thins have a powerful yet pleasant taste.  I have to confess that I ate both bags at one setting.  My only regret is that they contain a bit more calories than I want to consume for a snack.  There is a 140 calories per serving.  The salt is a tad bit high also.  I have to watch how much salt I consume because of ongoing high blood pressure problems.  I am certain that the family would love this delcious snack regardless.  Nabisco also has a Wheat Thins Tomato & Basil cream cheese which consumers love to use on this snack.  Give Nabisco a great big Thank You for this unique, yummy snack!

Highly seasoned plastic discs!

**Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins**

**Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins**

I have been, and still am a longtime fan of Wheat Thins. I was excited to find their new flavored product at the local grocery store and gleefully trotted home with it.

Settling down with a cool glass fo tea I bit into one...and nearly spit it out in shock!

Could they have spread anymore artificially flavored** compost** on it?

What a waste of a good thing!

Just pour a pile of packaged powdered spaghetti sauce into your palm and lick it up!

The pristine, delicate flavor of the original Wheat Thin should not be sullied with...well..with anything!

Ruined a Good Thing

from Utah

Comments about Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins:

Regular wheat thins are one of my favorite crackers, and I recently tried these tomato and basil wheat thins when someone was serving them. I was very disappointed in the taste of them. In my opinion, Nabisco ruined a good thing when they tried taking wheat thins and adding tomato and basil to them. The taste of the added flavor did not remind me of tomato or basil, and it was a peculiar taste altogether. This new taste also did not blend well with the normal taste of wheat thins at all. Personally, Ian glad that I was trying them with someone who does like them instead of buying them on my own, since there is no way that I would want to waste my money on them (fortunately, the person who did buy them likes them, so he does. It consider it a waste of money. Everything else you might consider about these crackers was good. They were fresh and the boxes cost about as much as regular wheat thins. But the taste alone is enough to prevent e from ever buying these.

This is a mouthwatering upgrade.

Comments about Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins:

I tried Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins And I was blown away. This delectable addition to the wheat thin family has my whole family devoted to this great snack. These crackers are very low in calories but have the blast of tomato and basil flavor. They are not over powering and the seasoning is just right.

The only Wheat Thins I won't eat!

Comments about Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins:

The Nabisco Tomato Basil Wheat Thins are the only ones I won't eat! To me, they are way too savory. I like my Wheat Thins to be somewhat sweet, and these are just gross. They're way too salty and taste like straight tomato. The basil seasoning doesn't make it taste much better and just adds to the salt factor. Skip this kind and go with the many other kinds of Wheat Thins!

Even better than the original.

Comments about Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins:

Most products can't beat the original (e.g. Coke), but this one definitely beats the original Wheat Thins. The tomato basil flavor really adds a lot to the cracker and definitely increased my consumption of Wheat Thins. I was first introduced to them at a party, but have since struggled to find them at most local stores. Definitely recommended if you can find them.

A welcome addition to the Wheat Thins family.

Comments about Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins:

I really like (almost love) Tomato Basil Wheat Thins. They have the same crunch as regular Wheat Thins. In addition, they are dusted with a tomato basil powder. The powder isn't necessarily an authentic tomato basil; it's more of an "inspired by" flavor. The flavoring is zesty and savory but a little too overpowering for my taste, because I really like the taste of Original Wheat Thins. I prefer to eat these crackers with a nice mozzarella or Monterrey jack cheese, a new mellow cheese that helps cut the tomato basil. Also, as a warning: the flavor powder will come off on your fingers like the cheese powder on cheese puffs, so be prepared to wash your hands.

A good change of pace

Comments about Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins:

Usually I am the kind of person that sticks with the original and does not really enjoy change. However this Tomato Basil flavor Wheat Thin is actually a very good change of pace. I still prefer the original, but there are many uses for this product and the flavor is very delicate and delicious.

Kind of gross, and I love Wheat Thins

Comments about Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins:

I'm a huge Wheat Thins fan, and they're one of the things I miss the most since going gluten free, but that being said I don't like Tomato Basil. Basil and tomato could have been good, but these have too much flavoring. The Basil taste is way too powerful, to the point that it's overwhelming. I much prefer rosemary flavored crackers.

Sun dried Tomato Basil flavored wheat cracker.

Comments about Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins:

Nabisco Sun Dried Tomato Basil Wheat Thins are the best cracker on the market! These little crackers are so addictive I could eat the whole box if I wasn't careful. They taste phenomenal. They are pretty good for you too. Wheat Thins come in a variety of flavors, however this is by far the best one in my opinion.

Very bland

Comments about Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins:

I love the honey wheat thins but I tried the basil wheat thins and I did not like them. I thought that they were too bland. They really didn't have much flavor to them. I like crackers that have a lot of flavor but these did not. They are a great healthy snack to choose though!

Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins equal yum!

from Barrington, IL

Comments about Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins:

The Nabisco - Tomato Basil Wheat Thins are a hit in my home. They are yummy by themselves, and even better dipped in a bit of veggie dip. A great, semi-healthy snack. I also included them on a cheese/cracker tray over the holiday to add a bit of variety and color, and they went over quite well.

I would recommend them for anyone that likes a little bit of extra flavor in their crackers. This isn't a plain cracker, so you have to be a bit adventurous!

Add a bit of dip or cheese and it makes it even more enjoyable! The T Marzetti's dip is a favorite in our home, it jazzes up anything!