Other Powders:
NYC
NYC York Wheel Mosaic Powder

NYC York Wheel Mosaic Powder

a little more pink than I thought!

from Beaver, PA

Comments about NYC York Wheel Mosaic Powder:

I love the coverage of this blush, but it is a little more pink on than it looks in the container. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I'm sure some of that has to do with my skin tone :) It lasts for a long time - I wear it on top of Physicians Formula mineral makeup.

Hello rosy glow!

from Hampstead, MD

Comments about NYC York Wheel Mosaic Powder:

Love, love and love this blush! I had some doubts at first because of how cheap it is,  but when I brought it home and tried it I was so pleasantly surprised. I have since then switched from my ''covergirl'' and ''Maybelline'' blushes to this one. With my brown hair and brown eyes I tend to look washed out if i don't wear blush.However, I have a problem with some blushes making me look worse by emphasizing my large pores or making me look like pink chalk exploded on my cheeks. This blush looks just right and the mosaic of colors in it create a nice rosy color. I usually stay away from shimmery blushes but this one has a very suttle shimmer that helps give a nice glow without being shiny. If you put too much it tends to look a little chalky but it can be easily fixed.  I wish it came in a better packaging. This one is hard to open and can break easily. Other than that , this is a great blush that I like better than some more expensive blushes I've tried.

Great Color at a Great Price

from Brainardsville, NY

Comments about NYC York Wheel Mosaic Powder:

N.Y.C Mosaic Power is a great product. When first seeing it you may say wow that is weird and wont look good when you put it on. But when you take a brush and blend it on your skin it gives you a pretty pink color. The price is also very good compared to the price of similar products. You will not be disappointed with this product!