Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
Murad
Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream

Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream

Cleanser makes my face dry

from Crivitz, WI

Comments about Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream:

I like the products in the Murad Regenerist line but I find that the cleanser is drying to my face. I called the company and they suggested I needed another one of there products to add more mositure after using the Murad Regenerist cleanser. I thought I would be better off using the remainder of this produce and switching to a new line.

love it

from Lincoln, MA

love this product

i don't like to put much on my face ..never used soap before ...but i love this product and with the the 'package' (the 3 steps of cleanser, resurgence and night/day cream) my skin has never looked this good ..not since I was a child!!! :)

Murad has the best facial cleanser for women of a certain age!

from Walnut Creek, CA

Comments about Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream:

Murad makes a line called Resurgence for older women with hormonal aging for skin.  The cleanser is easy to use, creamy and makes your skin feel great.  You only need to use a pearl sized amount to clean your entire face and neck which makes the tube last along time making it much more economical than other cleansers which you have to use much more of.  The entire Resurgence line by Murad is great but I love the cleanser the most.

better cleansers out there

from Denver, CO

Comments about Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream:

I feel bad that I can't give it 5 stars because I received it as a gift but I honestly wasn't too impressed with this product and I really, really wanted to like it. I think because it was Murad, so I immediately thought it would be perfect for my skin type. Why I thought that, who knows. I have dry/combination skin, more on the drier side and this did not do anything for my skin, in fact, it made it drier and I actually feel like I may have broken out more - more pimples, et cetera. I noticed I had more red splotchiness but I don't think it was an allergic reaction to it as much as it was that my skin was getting stripped of its essential oils. Perhaps I should have gone to see a dermatologist but it wasn't that severe. That said, it's pretty packaging and like another user said, it does smell good and that feel-good clean smell that comes with certain beauty products/cleansers instead of the overwhelming perfume-y smell like some have. If you have the money, give it a try because everybody's skin is different. otherwise, I wouldn't bother.

Pricey but a good product

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream:

I was given this Murad cleanser as a birthday gift from my sister-in-law who loves Murad products. I am not the kind of person who likes to spend a lot of money on beauty products but enjoyed getting this product as a gift.  I know it is expensive but I have found that this product is worth the added expense.  I have had a history of adult acne and this cleanser removed all my makeup without leaving an residue.  The product does not smell like clinical and leaves a refreshing feeling on my face.  I wasn't too happy with the packaging though.  I used the face wash and closed the lid but it did not click shut. The next morning I woke up to find that over a third of the bottle had leaked out on the counter. So frustrating considering how much the product costs.  It was my own fault but I was surprised at how easily the product poured out (it is a pretty runny consistency).  Overall, I did like the cleanser and found that it did a great job of cleaning my face.

Gently and thoroughly cleans skin while leaving it soft.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream:

Murad Resurgence is the by far the best line of anti-aging products I've ever used (and I've used a lot.)  The cleanser is nice and creamy and leaves my skin soft after washing but doesn't add to my acne problems as other "creamy" cleansers tend to do.  I'm in love with this product and don't expect to switch to another any time soon.

I am in awe of this product!

from Cordova, TN

Comments about Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream:

Unfortunately I suffer from extremely dry skin.  I have tried soooo  many products for dry skin relief and none have come even close to working.  I decided to try Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream and I am absolutely amazed at the results.  My dry skin worries are gone after years of suffering with it.  You will be absolutely astonished at how well this product works.  Not only is my skin not dry but it not oily either.  Absolutely perfect skin now.  Do yourself a favor and try this product.