Other Coffee Makers:
Mr. Coffee BVMC-VMX37 12-Cups Coffee Maker

Mr. Coffee BVMC-VMX37 12-Cups Coffee Maker

A Good Coffeemaker for the Price

Comments about Mr. Coffee BVMC-VMX37 12-Cups Coffee Maker:

I was given this coffeemaker as a gift about four weeks ago, and I am very pleased with it. It may not be the fanciest coffee maker on the market, but it is perfect for me. It has a few special features: you can choose to brew your coffee at regular strength, or strong; it can be set at night to brew coffee in the morning before you wake up; and there is a cleaning cycle. It looks very nice, as well. Once again, not super fancy, but is clean and sleek looking. The clock that is on it has a second hand, which really comes in handy. I am a cook, and frequently need to time things down to the second, so I truly enjoy that feature. The coffee that is brewed always tastes fresh, and it comes with a disc water filter that filters the water as the coffee brews. The filter needs to be changed about every thirty cycles, and it is very simple to replace. On the whole, I am completely satisfied with this product, and would recommend it highly.

• Brew Performance:

Great coffee maker!

Comments about Mr. Coffee BVMC-VMX37 12-Cups Coffee Maker:

We go through at least 2 pots of coffee daily and this coffee maker is easily up to the task. I usually set it's timer to start just before we rise and have fresh brewed as soon as I open my eyes. It also has a cleaning reminder that will blink red when it's time to clean.

I've worn one out, but it took a couple of years with 2 or more pots running through it daily!

• Brew Performance: