1,647 reviews
B40
Keurig Elite Gourmet Single-Cup Brewing System

Read 1,647 Reviews

Absolutely love it!

I absolutely love this machine. It is my second Keurig and by far my favorite. It is easy to use and always brews perfectly. My only complaint is that it is a bit of a hassle to clean.

Iowa Park,Tx

Love this machine!

I make my morning cup to go and enjoy it on my commute.

Grayslake, IL

true

One of the best purchases we've made

I can't imagine doing without our Keurig coffee maker. It's perfect for every member of your family. My husband prefers dark brew as I prefer the flavored coffees. It's great for my kids too who drink tea and hot chocolate. There are so many k-cups to choose from.

Bloomsburg, PA

true

I would definitely buy again

We use this keruig every morning. It is quick and makes hardly any noise. The coffee turns out perfect. Just pick you cup size and push the button. Can't get any easier then that.

New Haven , mo

Keurig is the best!

I use this every day. This product is great. There has never been an easier way to brew a cup of coffee or tea.

Middlesex, Virginia

I miss my traditional coffee maker

My daughter bought this for my birthday present she is 16 and it was very nice of her to buy me such a nice gift. It is nice and at first I thought cool I can have different flaovord and varieties but the coffee brewed it so weak. I use the setting for the smallest cup and I have 1/4 a cup that is it very hot. I end up using instant coffee with it and having to warm it up . I used to drink 4 cups a day I barely finish one. The coffee is watery I even went and purchase star buck pods and nope still weak. I would never let on I do not like it but I secretly miss my old coffee Pot

Hales corners Wisconsin

false

Love this machine!

I looked at plenty of other models but when choosing which machine I wanted it was a clear choice for me. As an everyday coffee drinker, I needed a machine that would make both hot and cold drinks. I am a big fan of cold drinks especially during the warmer seasons so the Elite gives me the option to have the best of both worlds with the ease and convenience of kcups!

NJ

Awesome coffee maker

The keurig elite coffee maker is awesome. We bought it in Black Friday and use it every day. It has five size settings for different sized drinks. It also heats up hot water to make hot tea, as well as iced coffee. It is very easy to use for the everyday coffee drinker like me.

Rob H, Pennsylvania

I love my keurig

This keurig is so easy to use, add water to the canister,put in a pod of coffee then select the cup size you want. Presto coffee in less than 30 seconds!! Love it!!

Hemet,Ca.

Not my favorite

When I first purchased this coffee maker, I really loved it. It brewed really fast, it stayed very hot just like I like it, and it's super cute. It fits into small spaces easily. The reasonI'm only giving it to stars is because it is extremely hard to clean, almost impossible to get inside it. It also started to die on me only after 3 months of owning it. I got fed up and just threw it away, but I wish I saved it so I could try to get my money back on new one

New Hampsire