Other Hair Conditioners:
Motions
Motions Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion

Motions Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion

Motions Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion is one of the best.

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Motions Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion:

I was so glad I found Motions Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion. I purchased this hair lotion for my daughter. It was reasonably priced and it worked so well. I apply it after I wash her hair and it leaves it feeling soft, bouncy, and manageable. It's not the thickest hair lotion and it does leave a greasy texture to her hair. I didn't like the way it left my daughters hair feeling oily. I noticed that if I use it while her hair is still wet it doesn't leave it with the oily texture. It is a great brand for your money, it doesn't take a lot of product to get the job done.

This Motion's hair lotion is very effective in adding moisture to my daughter's hair. I love the fact that I don't have to use a lot of the lotion to get her hair manageable.

I liked the way this lotion smelled. It was a noticeable scent and it stuck out as a great scent. It wasn't much different from the other brands I've used in the past.

Motions Oil Moisterizer

Comments about Motions Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion:

I have tried many hair lotions and moisturizers, however Motoins is one of the few that has given my hair positive results in both its natural state as well as when it is chemically treated. I have observed best results with this product when used for wrapping my hair and then covering with a silk headscarf

This lotion can give and maintain hair's shine without leaving the hair smelling greasy or feeling weighed down. It is an affordable way of keeping hair conditioner, smooth soft and moisturized without expensive salon treatments. This lotion is combination with other conditioning treatments can be used to treat hair dryness, keep hair soft and manageable and promote growth. It also is works as a great seal to protect against dry scalp when applied directly to scalp after washing.

I like the fresh clean "healthy" smell of this product it is pleasant light and mild and not overbearing.

Softens and moisturizes my hair!

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Motions Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion:

Using **Motions Hair Lotion Oil Moisturizer** almost gives me "good hair" temporarily, if you know what that means.  My hair is much more manageable and looks healthier.  **Motions Hair Lotion** brings out the natural waviness of my hair, while softening and conditioning it.  most of the time I don't worry much about my hair, because i keep it very short.  But recently, I've been growing out my hair for a play I'm in and have had to start caring again.

**Motions **also moisturizes my scalp, soothing my dry skin there, too.  When my hair was shorter, I could just rub lotion directly into my scalp.  Now, my hair just soaks up the lotion.  **Motions Oil Moisturize**r also dries quickly, leaving my hair feeling grease-free through the day.

My wife and oldest daughter (teen) use **Motions Hair Lotions** when using the curling or straightening iron on their hair.  **Motions **retains the moisture in the hair, while protecting against the heat. The **Motions** brand usually works very well on African-American hair which is usually thicker, and more coarse than most.