Other Primers:
Missha
Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF25

Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF25

Everything you need and more!

Comments about Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF25:

I've tried a lot of BB creams, but this one is the best I've used. It covers blemishes and keeps moisture in. It goes on smooth and blends into your skin tone quickly, so no long wait time, as with some other BB creams. Simply throw your powder on to set. If you need more moisture than this provides, simply add in a bit of your regular moisturizer. Bonus, that extends the amount you have! Works wonders in the winter.

I love the BB cream

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF25:

I received the M signature real complete B.B cream as a winner's prize in missha's recent sweeptake. When I opened up my package, I saw the lovely and graceful cream, and I used it immediately, after washed my face, applied toner and moisturizing lotion, I applied a thin layer of the BB cream to my face, it blended with my skin very well, and adhered to my skin very well too;and did not want to use too many cosmetics, I just applied some blush after the cream, the BB cream is my foundation, my sun screen,with the SPF25 PA++, I think it is enough for my daily sun block; It can cover some blemish on my face, and after the use, my face looked natural and healthy;also it is so smooth, as its introduction, this is a muti-function B.B cream with natural and organic ingredients, I have used the cream for about a week, there is no new whelk shows up, and I didn't experience sensitiveness. Anyway, I've used several BB cream by far, and this real complete is my favorite one, it is a good choice for light make-up,but the price is too expensive for me if buy one.