Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Method
Method Hand Wash, French Lavender, 12oz

Method Hand Wash, French Lavender, 12oz

French Lavender Method Hand Wash works great!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Method Hand Wash, French Lavender, 12oz:

Athough I love all of Method's products, especially their hand washes as they come in so many great scents, I have to admit that this is not my favorite scent of the line. I'm not normally a big fan of lavender scented products to begin with, but this seemed especially overpowering. I used it in the bathroom for just a few days before I was forced to retire it and give it to a friend. Don't get me wrong, the soap itself does a great job, and the bottle is just as cute, easy to use, and recyclable as the other scents, but the scent is simply cloying to me. If you reallly like lavendar or are not especially sensitive to smells this may be a good option for you, but if you are a bit sensitive to smells you should probably pass on this one. That said, this is a great soap for the bathroom (not the kitchen because of the flowery scent) and is a nice, safe, environmentally friendly hand soap alternative for almost everyone.

Method Hand Soap works well without drying skin.

from Oroville, CA

Comments about Method Hand Wash, French Lavender, 12oz:

Method is another of my favorite brands for cleaners that are simple, work hard, and are not harmful for the people or animals around them.  I love the fact that these soaps and cleaners actually work!  Many "natural" soaps don't seem to have the cleaning power of their conventional counterparts, which leaves you making the choice of working harder and using more product or not getting a clean house!  Not so with Method!  These products actually work.

I love the scents and this hand cleaner is effective, but gentle enough not to dry out my hands.  This is very important since it seems I am constantly washing my hands!  I stock up on all of the great scents, so I can have dispensers at every sink in my house. The lavender scent is so relaxing!  I look for Method for quality home care items and cleansers.  They are so readily available at many of my local stores and I think that they are a good value for the price paid.