Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
MemoryFoam.com
MemoryFoam.com  La Celebracion 13" Mattress

MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress

Pros

• Good support (10)
  • Comfortable (9)
  • Holds shape (8)
  • Soft feel (7)
  • Durable (6)

Cons

• Too hard (3)
  • Too soft (3)

• Primary bed (6)
  • Guest bed (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (9)
    • I received a sample (6), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

The Matress That Can Read Your Mind

This memory foam mattress by far out rates all others. My husband and I have tried our third memory foam mattress and finally reached the point of no return. This is the most heavenly of mattresses ever created I am convinced. Love, love, love, my memory foam. We both suffer from back problems from auto accidents and this helps relieve many nights of pain.

Comfort
Unbelievable comfort and stability. This holds us comfortably and effortlessly. My husband and I are slim people but we also have 3 children who love to climb in bed with us and watch movies, and we are all comfortably snug.

Support
Great support no question about it. It has supported five people and a dog. This is the ideal product for people with big families and back and neck problems. You can not beat a bed comfortable enough to withstand 5 people and still not a complaint in the room.

Firmness
Very firm and stable. This is a luxury product that is well worth the money that it takes. Sometimes you have to pay a little extra for extreme quality and support that lasts a life time.

Very durable design. It arrived with a beautiful mattress cover that protects it. This by itself is a very authentic high quality addition to said product. This bed will definitely last a lifetime.

Memory Foam La Celebration 13" Mattress

When I heard a memory foam mattress had been made, I rushed out to buy one. I had always had a difficult time each night trying to find just the right spot to fall asleep in where sore spots on my body didn't hurt as much. I thought this memory foam mattress would be the answer. Yes, the mattress was firm yet soft and supporting. Yes, I didn't feel movement when someone rolled over in bed. It seemed like I had found the perfect solution. But, as time went on, and the weather went from cooler to warmer temperatures, I found this memory foam mattress created heat under my body which caused perspiration to develop despite air conditioning. Wet foam is not a comfortable feeling. Drying that foam is even harder. I found that an odor eventually developed in the foam that was very unpleasant despite using fabric spray odor removers. Another thing I noticed over time was the "memory" part of the foam seemed to not exist anymore. The foam just became a thinner, more compressed piece of foam and felt like I was sleeping on the ground in a sleeping bag. Even though this product did everything it said it would do in the beginning, I won't buy another one due to the long term way it outcome.

This very nice

from Ca

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Good and very strong nice
  • Good Support

Cons

• Too Soft
  • Very sleepy and very nice

• Primary Bed

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

This very strong and beautiful and high-end shopper liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiek and very very good ilove Amazon

So incredibly comfortable

from Richmond VA

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

I had the good fortune of getting to sleep on this kind of mattress for a solid week when I was on vacation, and I have to say, it sure was jarring when I went home and slept on my own crummy old mattress after that!

This mattress is so amazingly comfortable. It was very supportive, so I didn't wake up with back pain or feeling stiff in my muscles. However, it was also soft enough to feel very luxurious, almost like sleeping on a cloud. I am someone who often has difficulty sleeping, but sleeping on this bed meant I was getting a great night's sleep every time. I don't think I've ever felt so rested in my life!

I am already saving up to get myself a mattress like this for my own home. It is totally worth the price and then some! I definitely recommend this for people who have trouble getting comfy at night. You'll sink right in and sleep great.

Memory Foam La Celebration 13" Mattress

from Hermiston, OR

Helps me sleep

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

Again, another great product I have found through this site. I have always had back pain since I was young. I probably should have not carried such heavy backpacks to school. This bed has not eliminated my pain, but it has helped me deal with. Although I do not have insomnia, I also have trouble sleeping often so this mattress assists me in sleeping as quickly as possible instead of lying at bed at 3 am staring at the ceiling, counting sheep. The memory foam of the part is great and helps me claim my side of the bed, which is actually kind of important. This bed design is intelligent is amazing because I usually cannot make something at the other side of the bed (e.g. my spouse) fall off because this bed is not all connected in a way that most beds are. This mattress is also really silent. I am really glad that I do not have to deal with painful springs anymore from my old bed.

A wonderful mattress!

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

This is such a comfortable mattress!! You will not be disappointed! I sleep like a baby! It also is good if you suffer from aches, let me tell you, your body will feel like you are floating on air!

Comfort
    So comfy, but at the same time it has some firmness to it. Just enough, but not too hard.

Support
    It supports all areas of your body.

Firmness
    i gave it a 9, because I don't want people to think that the mattress is hard like a brick. It isn't.

You can tell that this is a well made mattress, and one that should last for years.

The Matress That Can Read Your Mind

Floating

from La Grange, IL

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

This mattress is great! It's like sleeping on air. Forget counting the sheep... You will fall a sleep as soon as you lay your head down. It forms around your body. I am a big guy. It doesn't seem to matter how big you are. With me gives me the perfect sleep comfort. I like. What a great product. Thanks for making it.

Comfort
    Very strong and comfortable. Large base. Forms to your body.

Support
    All the support you need. It's great! Works with your body. It comforts you. No back pain anymore. Now I can save on massages and Doctor visits. Has paid for itself in just a few visits to the Dr. I would suggest this to anyone who is suffering from back pain, shoulder or neck pain. They even have a pillow that you can buy. It's a memory foam pillow. What more can you ask for.

Firmness
    It has the right firmness that moves with your body as your body forms to the mattress. How cool is that on how this works.

I can see this lasting for a long, long, time. No more worries. Thats what I think.

Sleep Like A Baby

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

I absolutely love this mattress. It is a dream to sleep on, almost like floating on a cloud. I slept over at relatives for the holidays, and in the guest bedroom was this mattress, and I slept like a baby! I was so ecstatic, that I went home and purchased me one! If this mattress was a man, I'd marry it! It truly adjusts right to your body, and comfortably levels out your body, so there's not too much tension on your back, neck, etc. I would definitely recommend this mattress for the elderly and those who suffered injuries because it allows the body to naturally lay, making sleep easy. The price is a little on the expensive side, but well worth it. I mean,it really help you sleep.

Comfort
    The comfort f this mattress is amazing. If you have problems lookig for mattresses that are fitting to the body, and want a decent night sleep for a change, I would tell you to buy this mattress. And throw your old mattress out!

• Firmness:

Luxury in a mattress like no other.

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

I love this mattress, everything about it. I don't know how memory foam works but i'm sure glad it does! This mattress is soft and comfortable. I have a sore hip that has hurt with every mattress i have ever tried, whether at home or in hotels. But the first night I slept on this one, i woke up with no pain and that says alot since i have had this pain for over ten years.

Comfort
    Comfort with a capital C. I can sleep on any side in any position and i do not get stiff. My husband and I like to cuddle before falling asleep and at our age it is not easy to find a comfortable way to sleep but with this mattress we have no trouble. He has always had difficulty falling asleep but not anymore.

Support
    No stiff body and my neck feels great too. My back gets support.My husband has a sore shoulder that hurts when he sleeps on his side. With this mattress he has very little pain if any at all.

Firmness
    The firmness for me is good. The memory foam does a great job with conforming to my body and that works well for me.

I have had this for one year and it still keeps its firmness and shape. The cover on the matress is soft and clean looking.

• Firmness:

Finally a bed I can sleep on all night without waking up sore!

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

I love love love it!! Having herniated discs, I've never been able to sleep thru the night without waking up stiff and sore. The memory foam mattress is a miracle for me. I wake up with no pain and feeling refreshed having slept the entire night. It has just the right amount of support and firmness to support your back and neck without leaving you sore in spots. I have never been able to sleep on my stomach, but now I can with no problem. No matter if which way you lay, sleep is improved. I would reccomend this mattress for everyone, especially if you have back or neck problems! With enhanced cushioning, it helps to eliminate the tossing and turning. My husband loves it as well, and is very happy that I no longer wake him up moving around several times a night. The memory foam mattress has greatly improved my sleep quality. It is one of the best investments I've ever made.