Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
MemoryFoam.com
MemoryFoam.com  La Celebracion 13" Mattress

MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress

Pros

• Durable (6)
  • Good support (6)
  • Holds shape (6)
  • Comfortable (5)
  • Soft feel (5)

Cons

• Too hard (3)

• Primary bed (5)
  • Guest bed (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (5)

The Matress That Can Read Your Mind

This memory foam mattress by far out rates all others. My husband and I have tried our third memory foam mattress and finally reached the point of no return. This is the most heavenly of mattresses ever created I am convinced. Love, love, love, my memory foam. We both suffer from back problems from auto accidents and this helps relieve many nights of pain.

Comfort
Unbelievable comfort and stability. This holds us comfortably and effortlessly. My husband and I are slim people but we also have 3 children who love to climb in bed with us and watch movies, and we are all comfortably snug.

Support
Great support no question about it. It has supported five people and a dog. This is the ideal product for people with big families and back and neck problems. You can not beat a bed comfortable enough to withstand 5 people and still not a complaint in the room.

Firmness
Very firm and stable. This is a luxury product that is well worth the money that it takes. Sometimes you have to pay a little extra for extreme quality and support that lasts a life time.

Very durable design. It arrived with a beautiful mattress cover that protects it. This by itself is a very authentic high quality addition to said product. This bed will definitely last a lifetime.

Memory Foam La Celebration 13" Mattress

When I heard a memory foam mattress had been made, I rushed out to buy one. I had always had a difficult time each night trying to find just the right spot to fall asleep in where sore spots on my body didn't hurt as much. I thought this memory foam mattress would be the answer. Yes, the mattress was firm yet soft and supporting. Yes, I didn't feel movement when someone rolled over in bed. It seemed like I had found the perfect solution. But, as time went on, and the weather went from cooler to warmer temperatures, I found this memory foam mattress created heat under my body which caused perspiration to develop despite air conditioning. Wet foam is not a comfortable feeling. Drying that foam is even harder. I found that an odor eventually developed in the foam that was very unpleasant despite using fabric spray odor removers. Another thing I noticed over time was the "memory" part of the foam seemed to not exist anymore. The foam just became a thinner, more compressed piece of foam and felt like I was sleeping on the ground in a sleeping bag. Even though this product did everything it said it would do in the beginning, I won't buy another one due to the long term way it outcome.

The softest firm I have slept on

from Athens, WV

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Sturdy

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

I was a little bit surprised by this mattress. I took my time selecting a mattress and picked one out that was described as being supportive but soft. When I received it, it was packed up tightly in a box and I was certain it would not be comfy. I read the directions and we let the mattress out to "fluff" for two days so it could take it's shape. Once the mattress was fluffed to full size, I was able to lay on it for the first time. I was surprised at how hard the mattress actually was and it sort of put me off because I was certain it was going to be soft. I didn't think I could sleep on it and I tossed and turned the first night until I fell asleep. Once I actually fell asleep, I realized the mattress wasn't hard, it was just supportive. It was actually quite soft but a firm soft if that can be accurately imagined. The mattress is stable and I can roll around and get out of bed without waking up my spouse. I've slept on it for about three months and it is pretty great. I can get up without feeling stiff all over, and I can sneak out of bed for a restroom break in the night without waking my husband. It's a win-win. I would recommend this to others looking for a new mattress and I cannot believe I spent so much time on spring mattresses.

Review about MemoryFoam

from Egypt

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Lumpy

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

it is a memory foam mattress, but has a few unique twists to make it stand out in the very crowded bed-in-a-box market.

It is flippable, offering two firmness options – though I found both to be quite soft (relatively). This makes the mattress very comfortable for side sleepers, and a great option for people that prefer a more lush/soft mattress

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

THIS MATTRESS IS VERY CONFOURTABLE AND GOOD FOUR body

from facbooke

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Lumpy
    • Too Hard
    • Too Soft

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

This product helps a lot, especially to people
    That is why I would advise everyone to buy one

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

very nice product! you may need it!

from algeria

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

• For children

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

Who don't love the bed?! who don't need a time to relaxe and go to the dream world?!
      But if you want to go to that world you need this Mattress!
      So incredibly comfortable!

if you had this kind of mattress, you are lucky ! especialy in weekends after a solid week...very supportive,comfortable, fluffy inside and cool outside, you won't wake up at the morning with back pain or your muscles. it is also soft enough to feel very luxurious and sleep like a baby! it support all the areas of your body to make you feel so happy and comfort!

you can lying on it all the day! like sleeping on air, isn't amazing?! with large base and forms your body!
      No more Worries! No more Pain! :)

from MA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel

Cons

• Squeaks
      • Too Hard

NICE

Super firm bed

from Outside US

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Good Support
        • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Hard

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

A very firm mattress indeed, ideal for people with bone injuries who need a very firm surface to lie on. The bed has an attractive design, it is study and very durable. It is on the high end, this mattress is not a budget mattress.
        It takes some time to adust to at first, because it feels hard and you keep turning trying to find the most comfortable position, but if you do not mind the firmness, then it is a good choice.

I like the thickness though, it will not get deflated easily and with time it gets softer, even if it felt hard at first. The bed is wide enough to accomodate two slim people, it is not wide enough for excessive turning and tossing, this is not the ideal couple's bed.

It is not lumpy and it distributes your weight evenly, it does not hold your shape at least not for the first three months, maybe as it gets softer. It is not a squeaky bed and it aborbs your tossing and turning without making noise.

Someone with arthritis would find this bed very useful, it reduces aches and pains and keeps you in a fixed position. Elderly people might also like it, especially when they have of body aches or things like that.

This very nice

from Ca

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Good and very strong nice
        • Good Support

Cons

• Too Soft
        • Very sleepy and very nice

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

This very strong and beautiful and high-end shopper liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiek and very very good ilove Amazon

So incredibly comfortable

from Richmond VA

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft Feel
        • Sturdy

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

I had the good fortune of getting to sleep on this kind of mattress for a solid week when I was on vacation, and I have to say, it sure was jarring when I went home and slept on my own crummy old mattress after that!

This mattress is so amazingly comfortable. It was very supportive, so I didn't wake up with back pain or feeling stiff in my muscles. However, it was also soft enough to feel very luxurious, almost like sleeping on a cloud. I am someone who often has difficulty sleeping, but sleeping on this bed meant I was getting a great night's sleep every time. I don't think I've ever felt so rested in my life!

I am already saving up to get myself a mattress like this for my own home. It is totally worth the price and then some! I definitely recommend this for people who have trouble getting comfy at night. You'll sink right in and sleep great.

Memory Foam La Celebration 13" Mattress

from Hermiston, OR

Helps me sleep

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

Again, another great product I have found through this site. I have always had back pain since I was young. I probably should have not carried such heavy backpacks to school. This bed has not eliminated my pain, but it has helped me deal with. Although I do not have insomnia, I also have trouble sleeping often so this mattress assists me in sleeping as quickly as possible instead of lying at bed at 3 am staring at the ceiling, counting sheep. The memory foam of the part is great and helps me claim my side of the bed, which is actually kind of important. This bed design is intelligent is amazing because I usually cannot make something at the other side of the bed (e.g. my spouse) fall off because this bed is not all connected in a way that most beds are. This mattress is also really silent. I am really glad that I do not have to deal with painful springs anymore from my old bed.