Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
MemoryFoam.com
MemoryFoam.com  La Celebracion 13" Mattress

MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress

Pros

• Good support (9)
  • Comfortable (8)
  • Holds shape (7)
  • Soft feel (6)
  • Durable (5)

Cons

• Too hard (3)
  • Too soft (3)

• Guest bed (5)
  • Primary bed (5)
    • Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (8)
    • I received a sample (6), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

The Matress That Can Read Your Mind

This memory foam mattress by far out rates all others. My husband and I have tried our third memory foam mattress and finally reached the point of no return. This is the most heavenly of mattresses ever created I am convinced. Love, love, love, my memory foam. We both suffer from back problems from auto accidents and this helps relieve many nights of pain.

Comfort
Unbelievable comfort and stability. This holds us comfortably and effortlessly. My husband and I are slim people but we also have 3 children who love to climb in bed with us and watch movies, and we are all comfortably snug.

Support
Great support no question about it. It has supported five people and a dog. This is the ideal product for people with big families and back and neck problems. You can not beat a bed comfortable enough to withstand 5 people and still not a complaint in the room.

Firmness
Very firm and stable. This is a luxury product that is well worth the money that it takes. Sometimes you have to pay a little extra for extreme quality and support that lasts a life time.

Very durable design. It arrived with a beautiful mattress cover that protects it. This by itself is a very authentic high quality addition to said product. This bed will definitely last a lifetime.

Memory Foam La Celebration 13" Mattress

When I heard a memory foam mattress had been made, I rushed out to buy one. I had always had a difficult time each night trying to find just the right spot to fall asleep in where sore spots on my body didn't hurt as much. I thought this memory foam mattress would be the answer. Yes, the mattress was firm yet soft and supporting. Yes, I didn't feel movement when someone rolled over in bed. It seemed like I had found the perfect solution. But, as time went on, and the weather went from cooler to warmer temperatures, I found this memory foam mattress created heat under my body which caused perspiration to develop despite air conditioning. Wet foam is not a comfortable feeling. Drying that foam is even harder. I found that an odor eventually developed in the foam that was very unpleasant despite using fabric spray odor removers. Another thing I noticed over time was the "memory" part of the foam seemed to not exist anymore. The foam just became a thinner, more compressed piece of foam and felt like I was sleeping on the ground in a sleeping bag. Even though this product did everything it said it would do in the beginning, I won't buy another one due to the long term way it outcome.

Classic bed

from nazeer

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support

Cons

• Develops Cavity
  • Squeaks

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

The classic bed is superbly designed and the price is good for quality

so comfortable

from Morocco

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Soft Feel

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

this is so comfortable its so helpful to let you sleep

Beds are very comfortable

from egypt

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape

Cons

• Too Soft

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

A comfortable and soft bed is one of the best products I have already bought

Its Very Nice

from Libya

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

Very beautiful it is a wonderful thing and distinctive Kteira
        I recommend you try it because it is really wonderful and very very beautiful and so I advise everyone to answer because it really is a great thing a lot
        You can also use it in all places
        It is a very wonderful tool and very unique and wonderful and new and free for you to advise everyone to try it
        It is considered to be an adjunct to the human being in this modern age, and this product is considered one of the finest products that I have seen in the past, modern, past and present.
        I advise everyone to try it because they will not regret it at all after they buy it and try it
        At first you say what I will do with it. I tell you that it will benefit you in your practical life a lot
        Thank you .

Review about MemoryFoam

from Egypt

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft Feel
        • Sturdy

Cons

• Lumpy

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

it is a memory foam mattress, but has a few unique twists to make it stand out in the very crowded bed-in-a-box market.

It is flippable, offering two firmness options – though I found both to be quite soft (relatively). This makes the mattress very comfortable for side sleepers, and a great option for people that prefer a more lush/soft mattress

THIS MATTRESS IS VERY CONFOURTABLE AND GOOD FOUR body

from facbooke

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft Feel
        • Sturdy

Cons

• Lumpy
        • Too Hard
        • Too Soft

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

This product helps a lot, especially to people
        That is why I would advise everyone to buy one

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

very nice product! you may need it!

from algeria

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Holds Shape
        • Soft
        • Soft Feel
        • Sturdy

• For children

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

Who don't love the bed?! who don't need a time to relaxe and go to the dream world?!
          But if you want to go to that world you need this Mattress!
          So incredibly comfortable!

if you had this kind of mattress, you are lucky ! especialy in weekends after a solid week...very supportive,comfortable, fluffy inside and cool outside, you won't wake up at the morning with back pain or your muscles. it is also soft enough to feel very luxurious and sleep like a baby! it support all the areas of your body to make you feel so happy and comfort!

you can lying on it all the day! like sleeping on air, isn't amazing?! with large base and forms your body!
          No more Worries! No more Pain! :)

from MA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Holds Shape
          • Soft Feel

Cons

• Squeaks
          • Too Hard

NICE

Super firm bed

from Outside US

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Good Support
            • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Hard

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

A very firm mattress indeed, ideal for people with bone injuries who need a very firm surface to lie on. The bed has an attractive design, it is study and very durable. It is on the high end, this mattress is not a budget mattress.
            It takes some time to adust to at first, because it feels hard and you keep turning trying to find the most comfortable position, but if you do not mind the firmness, then it is a good choice.

I like the thickness though, it will not get deflated easily and with time it gets softer, even if it felt hard at first. The bed is wide enough to accomodate two slim people, it is not wide enough for excessive turning and tossing, this is not the ideal couple's bed.

It is not lumpy and it distributes your weight evenly, it does not hold your shape at least not for the first three months, maybe as it gets softer. It is not a squeaky bed and it aborbs your tossing and turning without making noise.

Someone with arthritis would find this bed very useful, it reduces aches and pains and keeps you in a fixed position. Elderly people might also like it, especially when they have of body aches or things like that.

This very nice

from Ca

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Good and very strong nice
            • Good Support

Cons

• Too Soft
            • Very sleepy and very nice

Comments about MemoryFoam.com La Celebracion 13" Mattress:

This very strong and beautiful and high-end shopper liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiek and very very good ilove Amazon