4.8
402, 401, 400
Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara

Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara

4.8

Pros

• Adds volume (6)
  • Great brush (6)
  • Applies evenly (5)
  • Lengthens (5)
  • Doesn't clump (3)

Cons

• Dries out quickly (3)

• Anytime (6)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Natural style (4), Trendy style (3)

Love

from Long Beach Ca

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

Cons

• Dries Out Quickly

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara:

This is a great mascara. It allows length and it is dark.

Lovely Lashes

from Oswego NY

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

• Going Out

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara:

This gave me amazing long and thick lashes . Absolutely love it and will buy this again.

from Italia

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
    • Applies Evenly

Cons

• Difficult To Remove

Top.. consigliato..

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

My favourite mascara

from larache Maroc

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
    • Great Brush
    • Lengthens

Cons

• Dries Out Quickly
    • Sticky Texture

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara:

it is one of the most mascaras from Maybelline. It has a spoon shaped applicator which ensures every single lash is coated evenly, without getting clumped. This is the best voluminous & lengthening Maybelline mascara and stays smudge proof for long hours.
    A great option for everyday mascara, it has a curl lock formula which curls the eye lashes and gives a fuller effect to the lashes. The mascara is easy to layer and stays put for long hours. It open up the eyes and makes you look wide awake & fresh instantly.
    So, the big question. Our highly recommended Maybelline Mascaras? It has to be a tough fight between the Maybelline Colossal Mascara & The Falsies. These both work extremely well on thin & sparse lashes and give a great volume & curl!
    thanks Maybelline!!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

all i use is this product!

from houston,tx

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
    • Applies Evenly
    • Doesn't Clump
    • Great Brush
    • Lengthens
    • perfect

Cons

• Difficult To Remove

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara:

I already have long lashes. so when I tried this product I was very impressed. it lengthens your lashes and makes them really full and beautiful. all I use is this mascara. it doesn't clump if you put it on right. the best thing about Rocket is that adds excellent volume to your lashes and doesn't smudge. its kind of hard for me to remove it, but I think that's a good thing because i am a really emotional person so when I cry it wont run or anything like that.

This is one of my go tos!

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
    • Applies Evenly
    • Great Brush
    • Lengthens

Cons

• Dries Out Quickly
    • Flakes

• Daytime
    • Going Out

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara:

When it comes to make up mascara is the foundation of it all for me. In general I will use up to three different mascaras when I do my make up. Each mascara does a different thing for me. Obviously from thee teenage years we learn to use waterproof. I mean come one who wants to go swimming and have awesome eyelashes and then all of a sudden they start running down your face making you look like a depressed clown.

With this mascara as long as it is waterproof it is amazing. If you're like me then you sleep in your make up and do touch ups the next day. Well this mascara flakes really bad overnight. I am not too sure why it does. When it does some have gotten in my eyes and I have had to rub my eyes like crazy. Most of the mascara came off with rubbing due to more flaking.

One of the things that I did notice about this mascara is that it dries out insanely quick. I feel that I have not had it for all that long.That is so disappointing to me as I did love it. I know that there are a few different tricks out there to help liven it back up, but in doing those tricks I am not sure how well the waterproof aspect will work.

when it will be finished I'll buy it again

from morocco

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Great Brush

Cons

• Sticky Texture

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara:

Frankly I love this mascara is the most useful among all the mascara that I had used it gives the length and density in addition to lashes it does not have flaws in my opinion except that it leaves small Trasses on the eyelid that is all but it remains my favorite and until now I have not find another more mascara better than it

Similar to LashBlast but not as good.

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara:

This mascara is Maybelline's version of LashBlast by CoverGirl. The brush's bristles are shorter and harder than the CG version. This formula is thinner and more watery. I've noticed it does not dry out as quickly though clumpy, spider lashes are more likely to occur. I wouldn't buy this product unless it was on sale or I had a coupon.

Clumpy in the beginning. You have to be really careful of how much product is on the wand.

• Ease of Application:

The rocket mascara is rocking!

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara:

Easy to apply, long-lasting! I almost never have clumped lashes because of it, even when layering it on multiple times. Here's a handy tip: in between layers, use translucent powder to lightly coat your lashes. This helps the anti-clumping further.

Ease of Application
    The mascara is really easy to use! Some mascaras harden quickly, or require multiple dippings. But this one is good to use with one dipping :-)

Quality product

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara:

This mascara does a great job! It lengthens my lashes, gives them volume, and has a nice color. It doesn't clump very much, so that's good. I've also never had a problem with spidery lashes with this product. I would say I had medium length lashes, and this takes them over the top and makes them look awesome. I think this product works very well, but you really need to be careful with the applicator. I love it because it's effective, but it hurts so bad when you accidentally hit your eye with it! The bristles on it are plastic, so if you hit the corners of your eye, it does hurt a lot. Since this is in the only complaint I have with this product, I would say overall, it's a fantastic product, for a great price!

Works wonderfully. Lengthens my lashes, coats with color nicely, volumizes, and no clumps!

Ease of Application
    Like I said in the main review, you have to be careful with the applicator. Since you have to take your time to apply, it makes the ease of application a bit harder.