Other Foundations:
Maybelline
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

my absolute favourite product , i can not get enough of this

i usualy use this after washing my face and applying moisturiser and foundation, so i put it on the areas that i want to highlight and stand out and it goes very smooth on my skin; i blend it either with my ring finger for the under eye area or i use a make up sponge, you can also use a concealer brush, it still blends very good either way. and if you have acne this is very useful to cover it with, if you dont you could skip the foundation part if you want and hide the under eye black circles if you have them. i highly recommend this product i can not go a day without it .

AGE REWIND ERASER IS ALRIGHT

I am 26 years old and very conscious of my wrinkles and skin. I purchased this product because I had a coupon and I was interested in trying a new product. I love the fact that it has SPF 18 already in it. I love that it has it's own brush (the "eraser") I normally apply my foundation with a sponge and the dang thing sucks up so much of my makeup into that I am going through it twice as fast as I would have. With this brush I turn the dial for however much coverage I need and then apply, put the cap back on and everything is all good. Now say tomorrow I need less coverage for whatever reason then I won't even turn the dial I can just apply what is left in the brush. So this means I am saving money which I love. I went on vacation with this product. The first day on vacation I was in and out of the pool. Now if I didn't touch my face (which I have a bad habit of doing) the makeup was fine for a couple of hours. By the end of the night it was gone. The only problem I had with this product is I felt it was too greasy. I normally wear sunblock 365 days a year. This on top of the sunblock = butterface. So i tried without sunblock. Not as greasy but I guess I am just a matte type of girl and I hate not wearing sunblock.

my absolute favourite product , i can not get enough of this

from Morocco , Nador selouane

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Good Coverage
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Lightweight
  • Long-Lasting

• Medium

Perfect

from Los Angeles, ca

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
    • Easy To Apply
    • Good Pigmentation

Cons

• Too Greasy

• Dry Skin
    • Mature Skin

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I bought it for my mom and it works perfectly!!

• Skin Tone:
    • Medium

Great foundation

from SalemNY

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I don't necessarily need an age erasing make-up but this is one of the best foundations I have used. I paired the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup with the eye concealer and loved it. The shade matched my skin perfectly and it looked like I had nothing on at all but covered my blemish and dark spots and my dark circles flawlessly. I can't comment on if this improved wrinkles or signs of aging but this makeup definitely made my skin look brighter and more even toned without makeup after a few weeks of using almost daily. The price is not too bad for the amount and the quality. I don't particularly like the sponge applicator as it doesn't really blend it into your skin and causes streaks in the makeup so I usually dab it on and then rub it in with my fingertips. This has not broken my skin out either which a lot of makeup tendst to do to me. This has become one of my go to makeups and i will keep purchasing them in the future.

Amazing and gives real results!

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I love this liquid concealer because it not only covers up dark circles and spots, but it actually lightens dark spots and gives visible results. As a concealer, this formula does a great job covering up almost everything. It has a medium coverage, but I found that it covered up my dark circles like a dream, and it made me look like I got a full night of sleep when in reality I was up all night. It also does an amazing job covering up blemishes and significantly reduces redness. The most remarkable part of this product is it not only conceals spots on your face, but with prolonged use, the vitamin c in this product lightens them, fades them, and sometimes banishes them. Very few makeup products have skin care benefits that are visible and believable results. I would recommend this product for people of all skin types who are bothered by spots on their face. All in all, this is a great product from Maybelline that I plan to be buying again.

Love this foundation!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

This foundation comes with a really unique applicator. It comes out on a sponge and I dot it directly onto my face, which is really helpful when I'm in a hurry. It has a nice consistency and feels a bit heavy, but my skin can still breathe. It makes my skin glow and gives a dewy finish. I wear it all year round because it also has sun protection, and it does not sweat off too easily. I do not think that it has made my wrinkles any better or tightened my skin at all. It does do a good job smoothing out my wrinkles and making them look not as deep when I am wearing it though. It looks great on my under eye circles and makes me look awake. It does not crease there or on my eyelids. It covers light and moderate acne quite well, as well as scars. It is not the best with cystic acne, but it is decent. It makes my face look really even and my redness is almost completely gone. Sometimes when my skin is doing well I use it as a concealer when I don't feel like wearing full-face makeup, and it does just fine.

Love this foundation!

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I'm a huge fan of the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment foundation. I'm still really young, so I don't have any wrinkles or other age marks, but I still love this foundation. I can't speak for it's "age rewinding" properties, but I love it on my skin.

I find that this foundation reduced the appearance of my pores when I wear it. Something about the formulation fills in my pores beautifully without clogging them up. I've never had any problem with breakouts after wearing this product.

I'd say this foundation has medium coverage that can be built up by applying another layer. It covers any blemishes I have perfectly, and it glides over dry spots as well. I have combination skin that's a tad on the oily side. I find that this product lasts on the short end of 9 hours for me.

I'd highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an amazing, long-wearing, medium coverage foundation.

Good applicator

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I bought this because of the applicator sponge head. I am not an expert makeup artist and did not want to use brushes and other tools to apply foundation. This product is easy to use and looks great. All I had to do is roll the applicator on my skin and spread it. The foundation comes out once pressure is placed on the sponge and the perfect amount comes out. It's not oily or heavy and hides my wrinkles well.

Instantly Age Rewinds!

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I'm only 24 years young, and I like to keep my skin looking young. What I love about this foundation is that it has SPF 18, I like to have a foundation with an SPF because I have really pale skin. It has collagen and goji berry in it. Both of these ingredients have helped to tighten my skin.I also have acne prone sensitive skin, and it didn't make my acne worse. I was afraid of this clogging my pores, but it didn't. It actually helped it, because I have acne scarring. I noticed my scars fading a lot faster with this product. I'd say that I started noticing a difference in my skin from the first week i started to use it. This foundation is very easy to apply, although I do not like the sponge applicator. If you use the sponge applicator I noticed it made my skin look a bit splotchy. I would suggest using your own foundation brush to apply, that's how I apply it. Especially since it's more sanitary. This is a medium to full coverage foundation if used the right way. It is a very light feeling foundation though, so it makes you feel like you aren't wearing any foundation at all. I would highly recommend this foundation, especially for women with aging skin and younger women as well.

Not a fan of this product.

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I love trying new products from the drug store just to switch it up every once and a while. I saw this product and thought it really looking cool and new. Since I had not seen any other products like this before I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately I was very disappointed. Even though the concept was great and unique, it really did not work well. I had trouble getting the product out onto the sponge to actually be applied. You think it would easy go up into the designated area but it did not. When some of the product did finally make it to my face it was very little and was not coming out evenly. I had so much trouble with this product I threw it away after one try. I do not recommend this product and I will not use this product in the future. Also the concept was great, its design really did not work as well as it should have and did not give a even application to your skin.

This is the best under eye concealer that I have ever used.

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I've always had very dark circles under my eyes (for a number of different reasons), and it's always extremely hard to cover them up. I've tried numerous products, trying to cover the purple bags underneath, but nothing seemed to work. Once I used this product though, I noticed that my eyes were very vibrant and bright, and they didn't look aged at all. I was extremely impressed by how effective this product was, and the applicator brush was so convenient and worked wonderfully. It's definitely worth a try if you suffer from dark circles.