4.1
Other Foundations:
Maybelline
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

Best Concealer ever

I use this under my eyes, on my chin, between my eyes. It is great for coverage and doesn't crease or sink into fine lines. I have nothing bad to say about this product

Charleston SC

Useful......but greasy

I loved the color, the ease of the application but that's where it ended for me. The product was greasy, almost as if you've just taken your kitchen cloth across your face! The coverage didn't last long, a mere few hours or less as well as wipes off on anything that touches your face; especially your clothes.

Ohio

false

Holy grail

I'm in love! This is so easy to use, effective at concealing/brightening and affordable. Plus, it lasts, both the product itself and after application.

Erie PA

Good, Affordable Concealer

Overal, really good concealer. It covers my blemishes and my under eye bags. For the price it's a great option. I really like it works for me, since it's not matte nor oily I do have sensitive skin around my eyes and it doesn't irritate my skin like other products I've tried. It's a good option for everyday use.

Los Angeles, CA

true

Just try It you'll love it

I use the product almost everyday it helps to hide my spots and eye bags . It blends so well you can't tell I put it on ,my only complaint its needs a better sponge .

Brookfield Illinois

I would buy again!

Great product goes on easy and blends well. I might have bought one themata to light so it doesn't completely cover my dark circles but like I said I might need to buy a darker shade.

Shirley NY

true

I would purchase this concealer again!

This was my first concealer I ever bought and let me tell you that I like it a lot! It covers up good not my veins completely but, if you don't have this problem then it will cover your under eyes well! It's really affordable and it's a great for everyone in my opinion! The only thing I don't like is the packaging it is hard at the end to get all the product out since it is a twistable packaging and then when you close it the cap has a lot of concealer smudged off and that's a waste of product! But, if you don't mind that issue then I would buy this concealer if I were you!

Houston, Tx

best concealer ever!!!

this is the best department store concealer. light weight and completely full coverage. won't crease!

Elizabethtown,ky

true

I would buy this product again! Awesome

Love this product. I have dark circles under my eyes and this product lightens them without making them look cakey or settling in the fine lines.

Texas

Great inexpensive concealer.

This is a nice inexpensive concealer. It has a great price, a lot of product for the price, and it works great! I purchased this concealer because I seen so many people on YouTube saying what a great drug store concealer it was and after trying this out for myself I can agree with the. I blends outwell, covers up my dark circles under my eyes, doesn't get cakey, and it stays In place all day (I also used setting powder and setting spray on top of it). It comes in many different shades so I'm sure there's a co concealer color for every color of persons. I also sometimes use it as a eyeshadow primer and it also works great and helps blend out my eyeshadow. This is a great product!

Lake Forest, California