Other Foundations:
Maybelline
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

Pros

• Blends well (8)
  • Easy to apply (7)
  • Goes on smoothly (6)
  • Lightweight (5)
  • Long-lasting (4)

• Dry skin (7)
  • Light to medium coverage (5)
  • Normal skin (4)
  • Mature skin (3)
  • Sensitive skin (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (5), Brand buyer (3)

my absolute favourite product , i can not get enough of this

i usualy use this after washing my face and applying moisturiser and foundation, so i put it on the areas that i want to highlight and stand out and it goes very smooth on my skin; i blend it either with my ring finger for the under eye area or i use a make up sponge, you can also use a concealer brush, it still blends very good either way. and if you have acne this is very useful to cover it with, if you dont you could skip the foundation part if you want and hide the under eye black circles if you have them. i highly recommend this product i can not go a day without it .

AGE REWIND ERASER IS ALRIGHT

I am 26 years old and very conscious of my wrinkles and skin. I purchased this product because I had a coupon and I was interested in trying a new product. I love the fact that it has SPF 18 already in it. I love that it has it's own brush (the "eraser") I normally apply my foundation with a sponge and the dang thing sucks up so much of my makeup into that I am going through it twice as fast as I would have. With this brush I turn the dial for however much coverage I need and then apply, put the cap back on and everything is all good. Now say tomorrow I need less coverage for whatever reason then I won't even turn the dial I can just apply what is left in the brush. So this means I am saving money which I love. I went on vacation with this product. The first day on vacation I was in and out of the pool. Now if I didn't touch my face (which I have a bad habit of doing) the makeup was fine for a couple of hours. By the end of the night it was gone. The only problem I had with this product is I felt it was too greasy. I normally wear sunblock 365 days a year. This on top of the sunblock = butterface. So i tried without sunblock. Not as greasy but I guess I am just a matte type of girl and I hate not wearing sunblock.

I would purchase this concealer again!

from Houston, Tx

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Matte Finish

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

This was my first concealer I ever bought and let me tell you that I like it a lot! It covers up good not my veins completely but, if you don't have this problem then it will cover your under eyes well! It's really affordable and it's a great for everyone in my opinion! The only thing I don't like is the packaging it is hard at the end to get all the product out since it is a twistable packaging and then when you close it the cap has a lot of concealer smudged off and that's a waste of product! But, if you don't mind that issue then I would buy this concealer if I were you!

best concealer ever!!!

from Elizabethtown,ky

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
    • Lightweight
    • Long-Lasting
    • Matte Finish

• Acne-Prone or Oily Skin
      • Full Coverage

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

this is the best department store concealer. light weight and completely full coverage. won't crease!

I would buy this product again! Awesome

from Texas

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
      • Easy To Apply
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Lightweight
      • Long-Lasting

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

Love this product. I have dark circles under my eyes and this product lightens them without making them look cakey or settling in the fine lines.

Effective makeup treatment

from Upstate, N.Y.

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
        • Easy To Apply
        • Goes On Smoothly
        • Lightweight

Cons

• Doesn't Stay On

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

Good for covering up little breakouts...easy to apply, affordable, and works well on my mature, dry skin.

Best Drugstore concealer

from Downers Grove, IL

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
        • Easy To Apply
        • Goes On Smoothly
        • Lightweight
        • Long-Lasting
        • Matte Finish

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes and I have found that this concealer does as good a job as some of the high end concealers on the market. It blends so easily and has an almost powder like finish. It's the holy grail for many women and I can see why.

It's ok

from Chicago IL

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
          • Easy To Apply
          • Goes On Smoothly

Cons

• Doesn't Stay On
          • Too Greasy

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

This product was great when I first applied it, but then a little bit later I noticed it was starting to break up and get really greasy and it felt heavy. The coverage is decent but definitely not long lasting

my absolute favourite product , i can not get enough of this

from Morocco , Nador selouane

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
          • Easy To Apply
          • Goes On Smoothly
          • Good Coverage
          • Good Pigmentation
          • Lightweight

• Acne-Prone or Oily Skin
            • All skin types
            • Combination skin
            • Full Coverage
            • Oily skin

Perfect

from Los Angeles, ca

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
            • Easy To Apply
            • Good Pigmentation

Cons

• Too Greasy

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I bought it for my mom and it works perfectly!!

Great foundation

from SalemNY

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I don't necessarily need an age erasing make-up but this is one of the best foundations I have used. I paired the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup with the eye concealer and loved it. The shade matched my skin perfectly and it looked like I had nothing on at all but covered my blemish and dark spots and my dark circles flawlessly. I can't comment on if this improved wrinkles or signs of aging but this makeup definitely made my skin look brighter and more even toned without makeup after a few weeks of using almost daily. The price is not too bad for the amount and the quality. I don't particularly like the sponge applicator as it doesn't really blend it into your skin and causes streaks in the makeup so I usually dab it on and then rub it in with my fingertips. This has not broken my skin out either which a lot of makeup tendst to do to me. This has become one of my go to makeups and i will keep purchasing them in the future.

Amazing and gives real results!

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup:

I love this liquid concealer because it not only covers up dark circles and spots, but it actually lightens dark spots and gives visible results. As a concealer, this formula does a great job covering up almost everything. It has a medium coverage, but I found that it covered up my dark circles like a dream, and it made me look like I got a full night of sleep when in reality I was up all night. It also does an amazing job covering up blemishes and significantly reduces redness. The most remarkable part of this product is it not only conceals spots on your face, but with prolonged use, the vitamin c in this product lightens them, fades them, and sometimes banishes them. Very few makeup products have skin care benefits that are visible and believable results. I would recommend this product for people of all skin types who are bothered by spots on their face. All in all, this is a great product from Maybelline that I plan to be buying again.