4.1

4.1

My favorite Mascara!

from San Diego

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Lengthens

Cons

• Anytime
    • Daytime
    • Going Out

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara:

I love it! It is amazing! I love how it doesn't look fake and it applies really well. It looks so natural. The only thing I don't like about it is the brush other than that it is great.

Awesome for brows

from Clinton, MI

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara:

I love this mascara as a quick way to brush my eyebrows into shape. It's not sticky or glossy. Once dried it makes my brows look like they've been styled perfectly. I also like to keep a bottle of this in my purse makeup bag to throw on some clear mascara when I need to refresh my look. It's a great classic product that can take a jeans and tshirt day and give it a little pop. In a pinch, the clear mascara can also serve as a quick hair gel for that strand of hair that just won't stay in place!

Happy with Maybelline making a clear mascara!

from Wentzville, MO

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara:

I have searched and searched for a clear mascara for my 12 year old daughter. She is starting to wear light colored eyeshadow and wanted me to allow her to wear regular mascara. I'm just not ready for that at all. Someone suggested allowing her to use clear mascara at first. I was very excited to find it because I looked up and down many aisles but nonone makes clear mascara except Maybelline. I was shocked. I wanted her to try using mascara for the first time without making her look order than what she is. It's working out for us right now. When she turns 13, I'll allow her to wear brown but for now the clear is working out wonderfully! She is anxious to use a color but I'm holding to my guns. Thank you Maybelline!

Great Drugstore Gel

from Nutley, NJ

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara:

I use Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara as a brow gel on those days my eyebrows are extra unruly or need extra control. The formula is also perfect for workout sessions, windy days and all day events. Once it sets, it will not budge.

Some tips for a perfect application: First, apply brow pencil or powder if necessary. Before applying gel, I lightly swipe the wand on a tissue to remove some of the excess product on the brush. Then, I use the brush to groom both eyebrows. Allow a few minutes to set.

Do not apply too much unless you like crunch, crispy brows. The more you apply, the longer it will take to dry. The formula does look natural enough with a nice sheen when applied in thin layers.

As a clear mascara, this product is okay. It just does not keep its hold as well on my lashes. It can make for a decent mascara primer by applying the second coat of mascara just before the clear layer dries. I would not use this on its own on the lashes, not enough staying power. As a brow gel, this product is great.

Works as advertised!

from New York, NY

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara:

Clear mascara, for the days when you don't want to bother with eye-make up remover and mascara. When I purchased my vibrating mascara, I also grabbed this as well! Clear mascara is perfect for days you don't want to bother with make-up, yet you still want those flirty lashes. This mascara definitely delivers what it offers. I can't say that I have used this often...there are very few days when I don't feel like putting on make-up, but on the rare occasion where I DO use this, my lashes are definitely enhanced versus just my bare lashes.

I love how this mascara also makes my lashes super super shiny! My lashes are a very dark color, and so once I put this on there is definitely a dramatic difference between using a coat of clear mascara and not using mascara at all.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to look like their "trying too hard." I would suggest just curling your lashes and volia! Perfect!

This should be called Maybelline clear brow straightner

from Whitesboro, NY

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara:

Maybelline great lash clear masscara would be better suited as a brow straightner. It really doesn't do anything for your eyelashes, however when applied to the eye brows, works really well to get them in line and keep them there.It's a bit like hair spray for the brows, but you don't have to spray yourself in the face.It lasts all day and in wind, rain or sun whatever the day brings. So, as a masscara I have to give it a 2...but as a brow straightner it would recieve 5 stars. Well worth the investment.

I love this mascara

from West Union, OH

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara:

I really love the Maybeline Great Lash Mascara in clear.I love this mascara because for me it is so mult-purpose.I like this mascara because although I wear alot of makeup I like it to look as if I dont.I have perfected the art of wearing a ton of makeup yet having it look as if I dont.I use this mascara to give myself long lush lashes yet look as if I am not wearing makeup at all.I also use this mascara to tame and define my eyebrows.When you use this mascara on you eyebrows they look so manicured and gorgeous.I also have fine baby hair that grows around my temple and I use this mascara to tame it.I cannot live without this mascara I have three or four at any given time and each bottle is used for different tasks.I also like to use this mascara to push individual eyebrow hair out of my way when I pluck my eyebrows.It helps hold the hairs in your eyebrow that you dont want to pluck out of they way which is great for me because I have over plucked a time or two.