3.8

3.8

Throwing this away.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick:

The only good thing about this really is the packaging. It is quick and easy and can be used when on the go without having to worry about spilling or bringing brushes. It is quite matte and makes my face look lifeless. It actually makes me look tired and worn out instead of the opposite. It is quite thick. It covers acne because the thickness, but it makes the pimples look crusty. It made my dry patches even worse than they were and peeled. It looked really unnatural and powdery. It sank into my wrinkles and got thicker in the lines. It aged me by many years and made me feel elderly. It made my pores stand out and look big. It also broke me out in skin color bumps, possibly just some sort of clogged pores. They were not pimples. It lasted pretty long, all day for me. I took a picture with this on and it made my face look pretty ridiculous because there was no definition to my face.

Love this!

from Fife Lake, MI

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick:

I love this. It goes on great. Very smooth. It also hides the redness i have due to my rosacea.I found the perfect shade that fits my Complexion. Also is great for my dry skin. Glad i got a sample of this in the mail. It helped me find the perfect fit my me. Goes on smooth and does not look cakey.

Not Fit For Me

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick:

I am not a fan of this foundation. The other reviewers must have different skin types than I do because I find that this foundation leaves my skin dry and flaky. I am already prone to having dry skin and when I put this foundation on I feel as though it just enhances (not in a good way) the dryness of my skin.

The color matching is good and I do find that they have a variety of skin colors to choose from which is always good for a drug store foundation. I think that if you tend to have more oily skin this would be a better fit for you because it does seem to have a drying effect. It tends to go on kind of powdery but as the day goes on it turns more flaky on me. It is very easy to use because it comes in a tube and you can just directly apply it to your face hands free. The concept is good but I just don't think it is a good choice for us who tend to suffer from dry skin. I may try the other line of Fit products that may have more of a moisturizing effect.

smooth one applacation fondation, nice covrige.

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick:

I LOVE this product I use it all the time, I have very pall skin and it is hard t find a good color match. it stays shine free for a while but I have RELLY oily skin. it hades any redness you may have. I would recommend this product to people with oily to combination skin.

holy mother, this stuff<3

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick:

I tried this stuff out of a magazine sample and tripped out at how much better it concealed and worked over my other more expensive makeups. It concealed my blemishes and red blotchy skin almost flawlessly. It didnt even leave a cakey look either. Always go one shade darker then your skin tone the middle shine reducer mixes well to match your color. This makeup made my self confidence sky rocket! I use to have to use so much makeup that would dry out and leave dry patches over my break outs but this one superior to foundation worked wonders not to oily yet wont dry skin, almost invisibly concealing every womens most confidence killing facial problems,one of the points i really liked about it was that it diminished the look of my pores giving me an awsome finish i was'nt expecting (i have combination skin yuck!) And yet this mak-up really suprised me even my boyfriend noticed how clear it looked (super secret win) i love this little magic stick ! Definatly worth the try!