4.8

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Waterproof Mascara

4.8

A natural finish!

Comments about Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Waterproof Mascara:

On the days when I want to have a more natural look but still wear mascara, I like to use the Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Waterproof Mascara. It makes my eyelashes more thick and long, but isn't over dramatic. The Maybelline mascara is perfect for simple occasions and when you want to look like you're not wearing that much make-up.

• Ease of Application:

This is a nice mascara for daily use.

Comments about Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Waterproof Mascara:

This mascara didn't really give me the extremely dramatic and wild look that I usually go for, but it definitely did well for me daily. If I wanted a more natural look without super thick lashes, this is my go-to. I also really like that it's completely waterproof (although it's very hard to remove). If you like to have a more natural looking mascara, this is perfect for you.

• Ease of Application:

I love Maybelline Products!

from Youngstown, OH

Comments about Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Waterproof Mascara:

I have been using Maybelline cosmetic products since I first started using make-up, almost ten years ago. I was accustomed to using the Maybelline mascara that came in the pink and green tube, but then decided to switch it up a little when I discovered the Maybelline Define-a-Lash Lengthening Mascara. I've tried using other lengthening mascaras from time to time, but tihs is the only one I've stumbled upon that actually lengthens my eyelashes. I use the "Very Black" shade and I am very pleased. It is infact waterproof and I never have to worry about my mascara running during emotional circumstances or when I'm out in the heat sweating. For the price, I think this is a very high quality product and I could not be happier. It doesn't cause any irritation or allergic reactions like some others have caused for me. If you're sensitive to other mascaras, I definitely have to say that this one is worth a try!

Great Looking Mascara

from Eubank, KY

Comments about Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Waterproof Mascara:

I love, love, love this mascara! I finally found a waterproof mascara that really works! Maybelline Define A Lash Lengthening Waterproof Mascara actually works the way a waterproof mascara should. It doesn't leave any clumps on my lashes and it doesn't come off in flakes. It goes on smoothly and lengthens my lashes like any non-waterproof mascara does. I have cried while wearing this and went swimming with this mascara on without it running down my face. Another great feature is that I no longer have black lines under my eyes from my mascara. It lasts all day or longer, too. I like that it comes in three different colors. My favorite is the black, because I have dark lashes and it is the perfect color for me. I also like the price, which is fairly value friendly. It does take a little more effort to take it off, but I use an eye makeup remover that has no problem with getting it all off of my eyes and leaves no trace of the mascara. If you are looking for a waterproof mascara that **really** works, then this is the mascara for you.

Outstanding Mascara!

from Allerton, IA

Comments about Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Waterproof Mascara:

I have tried many different mascaras and did not find one that I truly love until I tried Maybelline Define A Lash Lenghthening Mascara Waterproof.  I love that it is waterproof, it leaves no clumps, and does not run like other mascaras!  Maybelline Define a Lash comes in a small enough container that I can take it in my carry-on bag which is very convienent!  I love how it looks with my eyes and my favorite color is very black because it gives such a good defintion to my eyes.  Maybelline Define A Lash is long lasting and a very good value for the price you would pay.  I would definitely recommend this mascara over any professional or drug store brand on the market.  Maybelline Define a Lash Lengthening Mascara does on a a more budget friendly level what many professional mascaras don't do even with a hefty price tag.  This is by far the best mascara I have ever used an will never try anything else again!