Other Hair Conditioners:
Matrix
Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm

Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm

Cons

Biolage Conditioning Balm, is the bomb!

About 18 years ago, my mother introduced me (unintentionally) to the Biolage haircare line. She always used top products but would normally remove them from the bathroom before I took a bath. I was 12 and like most kids, would use way more then I really needed to. So, in an effort to reduce waste, she'd take her shampoo and conditioner with her when she was done.

On this particular day, she forgot. I was intersted in trying the "forbidden fruit", if you will. Back then, I thought that all shampoo's and conditioners were the same. It wasn't until I tried the Biolage products, that I was able to tell a difference.

My hair was amazingly soft and manageable. It had so much shine and volume. I knew instantly that my mother had been hiding a great secret. Sure, she was upset that I got into her stuff, but after talking it over with her, she agreed I could use it in small amount. Truthfully, that's all you need. Biolage products are top quality and go a long way. The stuff you see at the local grocery store, walmart or pharmacy, is completely watered down. You may spend less, but you get less too.

I'm now pushing 30 and swear by Biolage. ESPECIALLY the conditionining balm. It's the only conditioner that loosens the horrible knots that I get in my hair. Also, it keeps my wild mane from drying out and looking aged. It's one product that I refuse to give up, even if it is a little expensive.

Average but great smell!

I got okay results from using this product as a weekly conditioning treatment, and I love the way it smells. For the money, however, I have since found deep conditioning treatments that I prefer to Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie. I think it's satisfactory, but for me it was not exceptional. And for what it costs, I expect a little more.

After using it per manufacturer's instructions, my hair felt like it always does after using any conditioning treatment, perhaps softer but not to any great extent and certainly not more so than any other regular conditioning balm or treatment could provide. Not to say it doesn't work, it does, I guess. It did okay, I just didn't find it to be great. I just wasn't blown away by the results from using this product, and for the amount of money it costs I guess I was just expecting more. And it's worth noting that I've since found other treatments at the similar price point (and even below) that are superior in the performance, at least for me.

How this conditioning balm is scented is really where this product does excel! It smells wonderful, as all Matrix Biolage products that I've tried always do! It has a very fresh, clean, botanical fragrance that Matrix Biolage products are known for.

it's mazineg

from ex

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Improves Texture
  • Smooths & Softens

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Deep Conditioning
    • Dry Hair
    • Fine Hair
    • Thick Hair

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm:

I was suffering from breakage and cracking and dryness over 4 years, I went to many doctors to treat my hair but to no avail, and resorted to alternative medicine also used some oil did not help me at all, hope lost completely to restore the beauty of my hair it was in before 4 years, about six months ago a friend of mine advised me using Balm Matrix Biolage could not believe the result has made my hair full of vitality and beauty and softness has treated my hair damaged from the iron and hair dryer and make it more streamlined and brilliant now used it did not want to change it's really amazing.
    I will advise all my friends and relatives using this Balm Matrix Biolage in order to get healthy hair is rich in vitality and luster as well as the price of a good and accessible to all and will spend money on a lot of Haircare absolutely useless

• Hair Type:
    • Very Curly Hair

Love Love Love!!!

from Ohio

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Detangles
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Improves Texture
    • Smooths & Softens

• Daily Use
      • Deep Conditioning
      • Dry Hair
      • Fine Hair

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm:

I was having problems with my hair thinning and it was looking dry, damaged and was very brittle. My hair stylist recommended that I stop buying cheaper shampoos and try Biolage. Boy was it one of the best things I could have done. I blow dry and straighten my hair Monday thru Friday and I also use 2-3 other hair products. When I first used this shampoo I could tell a difference before I even got out of the shower. My hair was soft and I could just run my fingers through it. The real test came while I was blow drying it. But I was amazed at how soft and shiny my hair looked after just one use. My hair didn't look all brittle and damaged. It was looking healthy and shiny. I will continue to use Biolage and may try other kinds as well.

• Hair Type:
      • Straight Hair

The best conditioner!

from Connecticut

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm:

I absolutely love this conditioner especially when it's used with the same shampoo! The scent of this conditioner is absolutely amazing and it isn't one of those conditioners where it smells good but the scent goes away once your hair is dry. I always get complimented that my hair smells so good and people are always asking me what shampoo and conditioner I use! Not only is the scent amazing but everything about this conditioner is! It really does work effectively at conditioning my hair and keeping it refreshed, clean and alive! It makes my hair so unbelievably soft and feeling amazing after I use it. I highly recommend this conditioner especially if you have dry and dull hair, it really does wonders. It is a little bit more expensive than your every day grocery store conditioner but it is so well worth the extra money. You can also find it cheaper at beauty supply stores instead of buying it at grocery stores.

Excellent Conditioning Treatment for Dry and Colored Hair

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm:

After years of abuse, my hair really needs a good conditioning treatment once or twice a month. When I saw Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm on sale at my local hair salon I thought I would give it a try. I have used a few different kinds of Matrix's products, and have always loved how they left my hair. I've used the Matrix Biolage Shampoo, and was disappointed, so I didn't expect very much from this conditioner. However, I was pleasantly surprised, and it left my hair looking healthier and shinier. I think this makes a great conditioning treatment, and it's perfect for color treated or dry and damaged hair.

This product gives hair intense conditioning, as the product states. It's perfect for very dry, damaged, and coarse hair, which is exactly my hair type. It made a huge difference in how frizzy my hair was, as it really moisturizes like a salon conditioning treatment does. It's a great product for those that need to restore they dry, frizzy, damaged hair. The salon I bought this at had the regular price for twenty-four, and I bought it for half that price as they were having a sale. Online I've seen this for around the same price, and it's well worth it. It's an excellent conditioning treatment.

I loved the scent. As the smell stays in your hair until you wash it.

One of the Best Hair Conditioners, No Kidding

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm:

The Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm gets an all-the-way-around perfect ten from me for several reasons, the most important of those reasons being that it leaves my hair more soft and more manageable than any other conditioner that I have ever used, period. When used in conjunction with Matrix Biolage shampoos, the results are especially amazing - I get so many compliments on my hair, even from complete strangers walking doen the street!

The overall effectiveness rating for this conditioning balm gets another perfect ten. My hair has never felt so silky and smooth after using this conditioner. And it does not leave my hair feeling greasy like some conditioners.

The scent of this Biolagae conditioning balm is just heavenly - it is my favorite scent amongst all the conditioners that i have ever used. It is not overpowering, and I can still smell it the next day after I have washed and conditioned my hair.

Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm: deep conditions!

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm:

Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm: deep conditions! I think it is the deepest conditioning conditioner I have ever used. I ride bicycles and I run occasionally. So one spring I decided to do a triathlon. I had to do a lot of swimming training and spend quite a bit of time in a pool. The chlorine in the pool was VERY damaging and harsh on my hair. I needed something that was stronger than a normal conditioner.

I asked other swimmers what they used on their hair when it got so damaged from the chlorine. I tried a few products, but Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm was by far the best product I used.

I washed my hair, then put the balm in. I left it in my hair for about 5 to 10 minutes then rinsed it out. It doesn't have a strong scent. It is a light and bright smell that is very refreshing. It rinses out very well and it REALLY helped repair the damage. After using it for a few weeks, my hair improved quite a bit. My hair was again soft, strong and shiny.

I completed my triathlon and realized that I really did not enjoy the swimming and swim training. So since I don't swim very much anymore, I don't use the product anymore. It worked great for what I needed it for, but it is a little expensive for an everyday conditioner. It's good to know that it is a good product. If my hair is ever as damaged again, I will use it.

Very good stuff!!

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm:

I am absolutely in love with every Biolage product I have used. This one is by far my favorite. I love that it is in a little pot and that you dig out as much of the creamy stuff as you want. It smells and feel great while working it throughout your hair. And after your shower your hair feels unbeatably soft. I am so impressed with Biolage products. However, on another note they are very expensive. I use cheaper shampoo and conditioners in between my bottles of Biolage simply because they are so pricey. When I begin to notice the texture and feel of my hair going down hill I buy more Biolage. This product is even more expensive than other Biolage products. I would recommend this product for all hair types.

This product is very effective in making your hair soft and shiny. You can notice a difference in your hair after one use, if you are changing from a cheaper conditioner.

It smells great!

Works well for dry hair!

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm:

I was recommended this conditioner by my stylist to help with my dry cracked hair. It can be used a few times a week or in my case it needs to be used every day because of the dry climate I'm in. This conditioner is a super thick balm that you have to scoop out with your hand and it can't be pumped out like others. It has really helped my hair to become stronger and shinier and it is definitely worth the money (this can often be found at a discount with purchasing the shampoo along with it). My stylist has also commented that my hair feels softer and I have less split ends each time I've come in for a trim. This is definitely several steps above anything I've been able to find at the drugstore. I usually let the conditioner sit on my head for a few minutes so it works its way into the roots and gives my hair the full treatment.

This balm has a very clean, fresh smelling scent that will smell like you've just walked out of the salon.

Good under heat

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm:

I have gotten this as a treatment at the salon under the heated dryer and I loved it. I would go in and get my hair bleached and follow up immediately with this treatment. They would put this on my hair with a cap and I would sit under the dryer for about twenty minutes. I am not exaggerating when I say my hair was so smooth and hydrated. My ends were so strong with this treatment and a trim. I didn't even have to use a leave in conditioner or detangling product for about two weeks after I used this product. This was a must have treatment when I got my bleach done. I have long, thin, fine hair too, so bleaching really tears my hair up. This product kept my hair from looking like straw and allowed me to bleach my hair longer than without it. This product completely transformed my chemically damaged hair in twenty minutes under the heated dryer. I cannot say enough positive things about this product. I love it.

The perfect response to extremely dry hair!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm:

I really wish I could give this product an eleven. I went to the salon two days ago and got my hair cut. My stylist noticed how dried out my hair is and suggested I try this product. I still had a Visa gift card from Christmas, so I decided to buy this conditioning balm to try. I love it. I mean, absolutely no questions, concerns, or qualms, love it. It is wonderful. I have used it the last two days and my hair is pretty much back to normal. I had some issues with a coloring snafu and my hair has been dry and damaged since then. However, after using this product one time, there is a marked difference in the luster, softness, and quality of my hair. It feels soft and the conditioning balm has even started to fix my split ends. I cannot say enough good things about this product. It is a little expensive, but worth every hard earned penny, if you can afford it. I only needed to use a tiny bit on my hair, so it will last me for a long time. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry or damaged hair. I think it would also be great for color treated hair.