Other Foundations:
Mary Kay
Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation

Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation

My Favorite Foundation

I tried this for the first time many years ago when a Mary Kay rep came to my house and did a facial on me.  I fell in love with it!  It goes on smooth and hides all your flaws leaving you looking fresh and unflawed. You apply it with a spongy applicator and it leaves a clean matte finish so your face doesn't have that shine you get from other liquid foundations.  I still use it, although not as often, as it is a little pricey for just a small amount.  I keep one on hand and only use it for special occassions.

thick and old-ladyish, it had an old fashioned pasty look to it!

these products are old-fashioned and expensive, also the marykay lsales ladies are pushy.  They don't take no for an answer.  The foundation claimed to be transfer-resistant but this was a big lie.  it actually smeared all over my clothes.

thick and old-ladyish, it had an old fashioned pasty look to it!

from orlando, FL

Professional Finish

from Clinton Township, MI

Comments about Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation:

I have to say that this Mary Kay Creme to powder foundation is by far a superior product to have I have purchased off a store shelf. The consistancy is light and creamy yet dries to leave not a spot of dampness leaving a fresh crisp finish. I like that it can be easily mixed to create my own special color blend depending on the time spent in the sun or the lack of sun depending on the season. I am always sure to have two on hand.

Love my Mary Kay Creme to Powder Foundation

from Rainsville, AL

Comments about Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation:

I love the Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation. I have used this product for years. I love that Mary Kay foundation products come in so many different shades and that if you cannot find your perfect shade you can mix and create your very own personal foundation shade. I have done this on many occasions. I love the way the creme-to-powder foundation feels on my face. It feels almost as if there is nothing there. It is so very lightweight and it is not thick during the application process. It goes on smoothly. The price is very comparable to the costs of the foundations in say the local drug store or discount department store. And the quality is great. I suppose if there were any negatives, it would be that if your local Mary Kay representative did not have what you needed you would have to wait for it or find another representative or ask her to find it for you. Waiting is not so bad unless you wait until you are in a last minute situation. Be prepared and stock up!

Mary Kay Creamy Foundation

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation:

i use to use this foundation. it looks and wears creamy smooth. i like that its available in a wide variety of shades. i like that it has a thick base and that it covers flaws very well and easily. it dries to the sponge very well also. i would recomend this product.

My foundation of choice

from Galveston, TX

Comments about Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation:

I have been using Mary Kay creme to powder foundation for about seven years and am pleased with it. My main problem is that you have to order it from a Mary Kay representative and cant just go out to target to get it when you run out, so I usually order two or three at a time. I also don't like that you have to buy a compact for it, I think that the first one should come with the compact. The compact you do have to buy is cute so thats good. I really think that the color matched my skin really well and last pretty good through out the day. I do have to add olay moisturizer to the foundation to make it spread smoother on my skin. I have natural redness in my skin and a little rosacea so I need a heavier foundation so this works for me and it hold up good through out the day. If you dont need a lot of coverage there are better ones out there for you. This is also good makeup for special events because it evens out you skin and last a long time.

Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder feels like silk.

from Wahpeton, ND

Comments about Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation:

I am an avid Mary Kay fan and I use many of their products but one of my all time favorites is the Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation. It comes in so many shades and with the help of my consultant I always have the right shade summer and winter. Because we all know we have different skin colors from season to season it's nice to know that with her help I will be wearing the right color. I use regular foundation and the creme-to-powder depending on my mood and also the weather. It gets really humid here in the summer and I almost always wear the Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder in the summer because it goes on like a liquid but dries like a powder and my face doesn't feel sticky and gunky. It actually feels like slik. The Creme-to-Powder goes on so smoothly and evenly that my face looks great and is ready to add color. I love how nice blush and eye shadows apply over top of this product. It is for sure a no fail make up. I also love how easy it is to take with me. Put it in a compact and you can have it with you all the time. It also lasts a long time which is great for me.

Great easy to use foundation

from Flintstone, GA

Comments about Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation:

this is a great foundation. I love the way that is stores in a compact, and is easily applied with a sponge. It covers nicely and then tries to a nice powdery finish. There are plenty of colors and shades choose from yet not too many so as to complicate things. Of course Mary Kay always had a money back guarantee. You cannot go wrong buying this product as you can easily return it and get a new one if the color doesn't match or something. However I cannot imagine returning this product it is one of the best easy to use makeup foundations around.  it is easy to store I often have one in my purse and when my bathroom at home. I would certainly recommend this foundation to a friend and I will continue to use it. Cream to powder my favorite Mary Kay foundation of all the different foundations that they make. I put it on in the morning and then forget about it it wears well all day long. This is a great foundation for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of time on their face.

My Favorite Foundation

from Hillman, MI

Comments about Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation:

Makes me naturally beautiful!

from Bowling Green, KY

Comments about Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation:

I absolutley love Mary Kay creme to powder foundation! This is an extremely easy review for me to write because I love Mary Kay. I find their products to be well priced, natural looking and I love having it delivered to my door! But I think their creme to powder foundation is my favorite great product amoungst all their other great products.

I do not like to wear a lot of make up. Mainly because I do not like the heavy feeling on my face. I don't like the look that you could scrape your fingernails through foundation. I want my foundation to look natural and feel very light. Mary Kay creme to powder delivers. The variety of shades ensures a perfect match to my skin tone (with the help of my consultant). The foundation glides on easily and smoothly and covers small flaws without looking like a paint job. It dries to an even, natural tone that I love. And it lasts all day. I would recommend this product with two thumbs up! (I'd give it three if I had that many!)

LOVE my creme-to-powder

from Mountain Home A F B, ID

Comments about Mary Kay Creme-to-Powder Foundation:

I've used the creme-to-powder foundation for 10 years now and will probably never use anything else! I used to use liquid foundation and then have to apply a loose powder to set it and reapply during the day to help with diminishing oily spots in my t zone. I was introduced to the creme to powder and have used it ever since. It goes on smoothly and has such good coverage. I've been using ivory 2 for all those years and it always blends seamlessly and doesn't leave that tell-tale makeup line around the chin and forehead area. The thing I love most is that I don't get oily at all with it. I put it on once and don't have to use powder with it. It's easy with my busy life and just makes my skin look so smooth without looking cakey or pasty. I have noticed a difference though that I've moved from FLorida to Idaho due to military orders. My skin is much, much drier here in this desert environment and it's made the cream to powder harder to apply. I think I'm going to have to be more diligent about using moisturizer on my skin and then apply the foundation afterwards so it doesn't look cakey.