3.9

Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub

3.9

Pros

Cons

Felt more like a cream than a scrub

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub:

Mario Badescu puts out a lot of expensive and unique products. When I saw Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub I thought this would bee a great natural scrub that will exfoliate my face without any harsh chemicals. When I opened the product I was able to see the small black kiwi seeds in the scrub which act as the products main exfoliant. I applied the scrub after rinsing my face with warm water and began working it into my face. The first thing I noticed was it felt like I was rubbing night cream or some other heavy cream on my face. I only saw about 10 kiwi seeds in the cream on my face and realized maybe that was not enough to scrub my face, so I remixed the container to try and evenly distribute the kiwi seeds in the scrub and tried it again. Once again there was not enough seeds to give my face the exfoliating I was expecting. Overall, I was really disappointed with the product, I was expecting more out of this product.

• Ease of Application:

I love this stuff soo much!

Comments about Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub:

I love this face scrub so much, literally! This face scrub makes me want to wake up in the morning and wash my face with it! The cream is green like a kiwi green with little black Kiwi seeds in it, I don't know if there really Kiwi seeds but it sure looks like it! I love how this scrub smells, it's so vibrant and it wakes me up in the morning wanting me to eat Kiwi's lol! I really think that's why I eat healthier in the morning now because of this fruit smelling wash! Now I don't have too bad of ance so I can't say how effective it is for that but I have small blemishes here and there with some black head clusters on my nose and chin! This wash helps me reduce my oil and helps me have smoother clearer! I started out with ordering the samples and now I'm hooked. They give you a whole regimen to follow and make it towards your skin. I love this company and how they walk you through what to do.

I love this scent,not just this product but all there products are made of very nice scents.

• Ease of Application:

I love the aroma, and it makes my face feel soft and smooth.

from Easton, PA

Comments about Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub:

It does not irritate sensitive skin; in fact, it makes my skin feel good.  I like to alternate it with something that is more scrubby because I also feel that I need something that exfoliates more.  Perhaps, I am just use to scrubs being more grainy, and I have the idea that a scrub must be grainy to exfoliate: So, I think that there is a  possibility that this product is exfoliating the dead skin cells better than I think that it is.  But, because of the idea, I rate it as 3 stars rather than 5 stars, and I will continue to alternate the scrub with something more grainy, unless I find out that it exfoliates better than I think.  I do think this is better to use than a harsher scrub on a very cold or dry winter day because it feels gentle to sensitive skin.

Many women love you but I like it rougher. I like you though.

from The heart of , NY

Comments about Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub:

***Quick View***: I love **Mario Badescu** natural products but I don't love this one. It doesn't have enough "scrubbies" to really exfoliate my skin. But it sure smells great!***About Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub***This scrub is made with real kiwi and, in fact, the exfoliants are kiwi seeds and seaweed. It is in a four ounce tub and is light green in color. It smells divine. Very fresh and just like kiwi. Mario Badescu products are spa quality, natural products made with innovative ingredients that I generally really like. I like this scrub but it only has a few seeds in it making it very, very gentle. TOO gentle for me. I like my scrubs to really get rid of those dead skin cells and, while I do feels little seeds and seaweed on my face as I scrub, I come away feeling "unfinished". However, those with sensitive skin will probably love this scrub, It has nothing harsh at all in it and it is just enough to gently nudge dead skin off your face and reveal new skin underneath. After, my face does feel soft and looks great. I just can't get past the fact that it is isn't a rough sugar or salt scrub like I am used it.***My Viewpoint***Many women (and men) live this scrub - especially how gentle it is and how it is derived from natural ingredients. I want to love it but I only kind of like it because I am programmed to believe I need to practically scrub my face off in order to exfoliate it. That isn't true and probably does more harm than good but I am what I am. Although I only use this scrub occasionally, I do think many will enjoy the natural ingredients, lovely scent, and gentle exfoliation. ***I am going with 3 stars but recommending the product.*** You don't NEED to be harsh when exfoliating your skin. I guess I am just a glutton for punishment.

Mario Badescu's Kiwi Scrub isn't bad

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub:

I was given a set of Mario Badescu skincare products for my last birthday and this was one of the included items. It isn't a bad facial scrub but I don't think it quite lives up to its hype. I didn't experience any negative effects from using it, but I also didn't notice any of the benefits promised in the glowing product description and testimonials, even with faithful use. It does have a very pleasant scent, though.

Gentle and smells great, but a scrub?

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub:

I got Mario Badescu's Kiwi Face Scrub when I received a bunch of sample's from their website after filling out a skin care questionnaire. I was very excited to try this product because as of pretty recently scrubs have been one of my favorite skin care products, and this one looked really promising!

Mario Badescu's Kiwi Face Scrub is made with bits of Seaweed, Kiwi Seeds, and AHA's. On top of these all-natural ingredients, it smells amazing!

If only this product performed! There's no way that they should call this a scrub. The tiny bits of Kiwi Seeds and Seaweed which are supposed to slough off your dead skin cells are few and far between. Seriously, there are hardly any in there!

You are supposed to rub this product onto your face, and then leave it on your face for a few minutes before you rinse it off. Honestly, if this product were just a cleanser I would like it more. It really feels super gentle and your face does feel really clean after using it. It's just not a scrub!

So if your really looking for something to exfoliate your face, this is not the product. However, I do recommend Mario Badescu's Kiwi Face Scrub if you have extremely sensitive skin, or maybe to use in place of your cleanser for a really clean feeling.

Another winning product from Mario Bedescu

from El Sobrante, CA

Comments about Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub:

Mario Bedescu sure knows what they are doing when they send you a bunch of samples tailored to your skin type....they are winning a customer for life.  I'm hooked! Their products are that good and the Kiwi Face Scrub is no exception.  These products are quickly becoming my favorite products, and when those generous samples run out, I will be replenshing my supply.  I too was a little surprised at first at the lack of roughness to the scrub thinking that it wouldn't be as good of an exfoliant.  BUT I don't think that it matters.  I have had equally good,  results using this scrub as I have using other exfoliants, probably better.  It leaves my skin feeling really soft.  My face feels clean and my complection is brighter.  Furthermore, it is very gentle on my sensitive skin.  Some other exfoliants I have used have been irritating to my skin.  In any case, I have been very satisfied with this scrub, and am confident that Mario Bedescu knows what they are doing.

Wouldn't be without it.

from Iola, KS

Comments about Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub:

I also use Mario Badescu products and I would not be without them.

I noticed several people didn't not like the fact that it did not have enough 'roughage' in the scrub.  I have sensitive skin, so this is perfect for me.  But, if those of you who want more exfoliation, I would recommend following up your skin care with Mario Badescu's Rolling Cream Peel with AHA.  It is the perfect compliment for the kiwi scrub.  Of course, then you would have to follow up with one of Mario's perfect toners.  I have yet to find a Mario Badescu product that I don't absolutely love.  They use many natural ingredients, like seaweed, kiwi, strawberry, etc.

Many have said that Mario Badescu products are expensive.  I find just the opposite.  Compare their prices to other 'celebrity' endorsed products (yes Mario is endorsed by celebrities) and you will see that they are much cheaper than not only other celebrity endorsed products, but also products that celebrities put their own name on.

Plus, you only need to use a small amount of product, so they last a long time.

I would recommend Mario Badescu to anyone.  They have products for any skin type and any age group.

Besides, if you complete their questionnaire and tell them your skin type (or send them a pic of your face), they will send you a small complimentary package of products, based on your skin type/problems to try.  Now you can't beat that!

Best products ever

from Cape Coral, FL

Comments about Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub:

Mario Badescu makes the best spa products you will ever try in your life! They are slightly expensive but totally worth every penny! This scrub not only smells delicious but it leaves your face feeling squeaky clean. Try their drying lotion, eye creams, and masks.