Other Foundations:
Make Up For Ever
Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation

Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation

Amazing product

I started using this foundation a few years ago and I love it. My sister recommended it to me since it worked perfectly for her; I'm so glad I listened to her advice. This foundation gives me perfect coverage without clogging my pores. I tend to have oily skin but this foundation controls my oil without over-drying my skin. I noticed that it has improved the condition of my skin as well. My skin is very sensitive and I had problems with acne causing foundations or foundations that irritated my skin, but this foundation is gentle, and it does an amazing job at covering imperfections. Another good thing about this foundation is that it doesn't give you that unflattering "ghost face" appearance that a camera flash can often produce. This foundation looks perfect on pictures!! which is very important to me because I love taking and posting pics online. I also like the fact that you can use this foundation during the day or at night. The coverage of this product is like no other I have used in the past. can't go without it!!! I recommend this foundation to anyone with sensitive and/or oily skin or anyone looking for a perfect coverage foundation that won't look "cakey".

Makeup Forever HD Foundation

After trying Make Up For Ever's matte foundation, which I really like, I decided to give this HD foundation a try. I bought two shades in case one was too light or too dark for me as I can never find the right shade of foundation for my skin. Both shades of this HD foundation ended up making my skin look pale and ghostly with a pinkish hue. I did not like this foundation as much as their matte foundation because it felt thick and it seemed to worsen the dry areas on my skin. I have oily skin especially in my T zone area, so I thought this foundation would make my skin look less oily.

This foundation did not irritate my skin and I used Make Up For Ever's HD micro perfecting primer in green before applying the foundation. The foundation felt thicker than most foundations I've tried, and when I applied it on my face, I could tell where my dry areas were. I think I'll stick with their matte foundation.

Love this foundation.

Comments about Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation:

Before getting MUFE I use to wear Smashbox's Camera Ready Full Coverage foundation with SPF 15 in L3 - L4. That was by far the best foundation I've ever used. Unfortunately as soon as I ran out, it got discontinued.
My cousin and friend then recommended MUFE HD Foundation. I tried it out, and it's quite impressive. Not as great as my first foundation but it's almost equivalent. This is a great medium-coverage foundation with a natural, flawless look. I use it with my FAB Daily face moisturizer to keep my super dry and sensitive skin hydrated throughout the day. It stays on all day long. It gives me the coverage I want but at the same time no one can ever tell I'm wearing any foundation at all. I don't use a setting powder with it, I think that'll make it look heavier. I prefer looking natural. Its also build able but to certain extent. I only use one pump per use.
Skin tone; Medium
Skin Type; Dry, Sensitive
Shade; N140 Soft Beige
When i had the sephora foundation test done, I was matched with N170 Caramel, it was a little too dark for me, so she gave me this one to try and it makes my skin look nearly flawless. Its great for photoshoots as well!

I love wearing this foundation.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation:

First off, this foundation is really pricey, but I find it to be well worth the high price. I wear it on a regular basis. It covers redness and uneven skin spots very well. It covers acne scars and dark marks with a couple layers. It covers acne and pimples very well. However, I have to reapply it to acne and my oily areas after about four hours because it comes off and spreads around a bit. It has a healthy skin finish that looks moisturized. It is moderately heavy but can be heavier when applied in multiple layers. For everyday wear I apply it with my hands and it does not leave finger marks. It can be applied pretty sheer if you use a damp makeup sponge. It can get streaky if you use a foundation brush. It looks really good in pictures, whether if they are taken with disposable cameras or professionally done. My face does not look shiny in them. I wear this when I go out at night and it gives me so much confidence. I have had multiple people ask me what foundation I am using and compliment me on how smooth my skin looks.

Great Foundation!

Comments about Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation:

I'm a big fan of this foundation. I've been using it for quite some time now and can honestly say its worth every penny. It gives you the coverage you need without giving a cakey look. However, to make the product last longer I would recommend a primer and setting spray. As the day continues the make up starts to set into skin and can look noticeable and unflattering on certain areas of the face. But otherwise, this a one of the best foundations I have used.

A great product!

Comments about Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation:

I wish I could afford Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation all the time. This is a splurge purchase that I occasionally make for myself as it is extremely expensive! This foundation gives me a full coverage that looks natural! My skin looks flawless after this, even with a face full of makeup. It lasts all day too. I wish I had the money to buy this all the time! I recommend this.

Not the best for oily skin

Comments about Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation:

This foundation would probably be good for dry skin. A few hours into wearing it, my face became very oily. The coverage is light-medium. I prefer a full coverage foundation while keeping my face matte. This foundation was not for me!! The packaging was good though, it had a pump so it was easier to apply.

Amazing product

Overall

Comments about Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation:

I'm usually pretty skeptical about buying into the hype of a product but I was definitely pleasantly surprised by this! Of course it isn't completely "invisible", no foundation ever will be...but this comes pretty dang close. The texture is really great, super buildable without being cakey. I hate the feeling of heavy foundation and this just feels nice on my skin. Usually mix a bit with my fave unscented moisturizer for a tinted foundation!

Great coverage for dry skin

Comments about Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation:

Stay away if you have oily skin, but if you're a fan of the dewy look and tend toward combination or dry skin, this is a great foundation.

I have tried it with and without a primer, as well as with and without moisturizer underneath. This foundation has good staying power without a primer, but if you're staying out all night, or going out in harsh weather, or engaging in any kind of physical activity I strongly suggest that you use a good primer. Unfortunately, I the primer I use makes my foundation look a little too "dewy" when I wear it with MUFE, especially if I apply moisturizer as well.

I will keep using it, but I only reserve the primer/moisturizer/MUFE days for when my skin is super dry. This foundation is pretty pricey, but I wholly recommend it if you're looking for a good mid-end product.

I'm N180 if that makes any difference (I have also found that this line has a good selection of shades for my super pale and dark skinned sisters).

Love this product!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation:

This is a great foundation. Now I don't know if all the HD foundations are like Make Up Forever, but I love to take pictures now since I don't look like my face is a different color than the rest of my body :) It also doesn't seem to matter how much you layer it, it looks the same color regardless.

Best Natural Coverage

from Washington, MI

Comments about Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation:

I was really surprised when I first used this make up. It makes my skin look natural and finished. It has lasted all day without touch ups and leaves a very nice matte finish. The color is perfect and this is the only foundation that I will be using