Other Powders:

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus Authentic

Wow is all I can say.

from Whittier, CA

Comments about MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus Authentic:

You know how when you buy face powder, it's sometimes very sheer and doesn't cover up much at all? Well this is the complete opposite. It covers imperfections like a dream and doesn't look like a huge powdery mess all over your face. Most of the time, I use this only all over my face for when I don't need much coverage or I am just running errands or going to school. It lasts a good amount of time (I'd say 3 hours before my oil shows up-- I have combination/oily skin) before I have to re-apply to keep my shine down. I also use this as a setting powder over my foundation and it sets like a dream! If I am going to a bar or a club, I set my foundation with this (Revlon PhotoReady) and I'm ready for a night on the town without once worrying about my face! I would definitely recommend this for someone who is looking for an all-over face powder as well as an amazing setting powder for your foundation.

i love this stuff!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus Authentic:

This stuff rocks! It has great coverage and last a long time... It doesnt look cakey on your face either which is great.. People ask me all the time what Im wearing and I always tell them about MAC!!!