Other General Household Cleaners:
Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze

Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze

Pros

Cons

Great cleaner, Awful scent!

I have used Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze in the past. Although I really liked everything about the cleaner except the scent rather the lack of it! This cleaner smells NOTHING like Lemon Breeze. But besides that, like all Lysol products, this delivers on the cleaning front. I used this cleaner mostly in the kitchen to clean the stove, granite counter tops and sink. I must say, it worked very well on all these surfaces but I was not very happy with the results when I used at other places like in the tub or in the bathroom. About the scent, it smells okay from inside the bottle but once I spray and wipe away the surface, jt leaves a very funky smell which is not pleasant at all. Pardon my language here, but I thought it smelled like urine. And so do many others who have reviewed this product. I wish I had read the reviews and paid attention to this fact.

To sum up, although a good cleaner for the kitchen, I don't use it anymore because of the smell.

Hope you like the color yellow, this product stained my counters

This bright yellow-colored product DID clean my kitchen countertops, but it seemed to leave a slight residue.  It also left my counters stained a yellow color, and I didn't let the product set for a long time- just long enough to get a papertowell to wipe it off.  And when I did actually use cloth towells the cloth was temporaily stained a bright yellow color, making me wonder if it would eventually wear off in the wash.

On the positive side when I called up Lysol to complain they did offter a suggested product to help me get rid of the stain, and even sent a complimentary coupon for the new product.

There are better options

from Greer, SC

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

Before our family started the switch to more natural and safer household cleaners we did use the Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner with Lemon Breeze scent. We used in on counter tops, bathroom surfaces (outside of toilets, shower, counter top and sink), kitchen table, and also to spot clean our non-carpet floors. It did a pretty good job for the money. The scent was a bit strong though, but if you really like lemon I supposed it would be okay. I cannot give this cleaning product a high-rating because of the strong chemical ingredients it has in it. We have two small children in our house and I was not comfortable having them around this cleaner or breathing in the chemicals. I would suggest any of the Method surface cleaners as a more natural and safer alternative to the Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner with Lemon Breeze scent. Method has great products that work well and they also come in great scents and colors. Several natural cleaners also cost the same or sometimes even less than Lysol Disinfecting 4 in 1 cleaner.

Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

Lysol is my favorite brand of disinfectants and multi-purpose cleaners because they make products which are so versatile. In addition, disinfectants from decades gone by smelt so chemically but Lysol is at the front of the queue for their innovation in adding great scents and fragrance to their disinfectants.

Not only is this all purpose cleaner great for countertops and bathroom surfaces, but it is also superb at disinfecting children's toys, eletronic gadgets and school supplies. The Lemon Breeze fragrance smells wonderful. I honestly think I could give my lounge a few squirts of this before my husband gets home from work and he would think I have spent the day cleaning.

The only detrimental comment I have is really a word of caution. After my dog vomited on our living room carpet I used this as a quick cleaning measure however it turned my carpet a yellow shade of the speccled sandy color it was supposed to be. We had to get in a professional cleaning company to clean the stain which was 100% successful, however it was an expensive day of cleaning.

Great shower cleaner.

from Ohio

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

I love my "Lysol disinfectant 4 in 1 All purpose cleaner- Lemon Breeze" It works well for just about anything you need cleaned throughout your home. My favorite room to use this spray cleaner in is probably my bathroom. I love the clean lemon-fresh scent on my walls, floors, counter tops, bath tub, sink and my toilet. This cleaner is very handy while carrying it with you around the house, instead of carrying around 3-4 different cleaning products you will only need this one! Which is the reasoning behind the "4 in 1", best cleaner ever! Give it a try you will not be disappointed!

The performance for this 4 in 1 cleaning product is amazing. You get a clean, great smelling shine EVERY single time! It fights hard through dirt, grime, lime scale, grease and soap scum, giving you the best clean. Your appliances with look almost brand new after cleaning with this product, and it is so easy! Spray it on, let it sit a minute and just wipe away!

The scent is the best! The lemon smell lasts for a couple hours after cleaning with it, it smells very clean and citrus-y! It's not overbearing, trust me you will love it!!

Decent all purpose cleaner

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

Sometimes it is more efficient to use an all purpose cleaner, such as Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 all purpose cleaner. This particular product is lemon scented. I am not a huge fan of the scent. It isn't very overwhelming, but if you use a lot it can stick around for a while. I like other cleaning products that are lemon scented, but there is something about this one that is not very appealing. However, this product does perform well as an all purpose cleaner. I have used it on multiple surfaces in the kitchen (sink, countertop, stove top, glass) and the bathroom (sink, toilet rim and lid, tub). It cleans well for the most part. I didn't think it was very effective with soap scum in the bathroom and would prefer other products. But it worked well for all surfaces in the kitchen and has an added bonus of being a disinfectant, if that is what you are looking for. Overall, I think this is a decent product, but there are others that I prefer.

It's Okay

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

Lysol 4 in 1 used to be my favorite cleaning product hands down but I am not as thrilled with it as I used to be. I do not doubt that it disinfects well but I feel like nowadays there are so many other disinfectants that are much more natural and clean as well if not better than the Lysol. It seems to do very well on things like laminate but I find that it leaves streaks on granite and faucets. And I have found that on some surfaces it leaves behind a sticky residue. I would rather use a disinfectant that I can use to not only disinfect but clean all of my surfaces.

I trust that Lysol 4 in 1 does disinfect as well as it claims. I am not as thrilled with it as a cleaner.

I used to really like the smell of Lysol 4 in 1 but recently it seems overly perfumed and unnatural smelling to me. I honestly don't know if they have changed the scent or if my preferences have changed. It makes me worry about what they use to to fragrance it as well as what they are covering up with that much scent.

Great cleaner, Awful scent!

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

It's a great disinfectant and the smell isn't too bad.

from West Virginia

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

I like the Lysol spray bottle just as much as the aerosol can, perhaps even better, because I can spray it directly on the surface I am cleaning or on a towel and use it. The scent of it isn't too bad. It does smell a little chemically but it leaves behind a lemon-like scent once it is clean. I do wish the smell was a bit more natural.

Some of the great things I like about this product are that it is very versatile. Because of the spray bottle, I can use it nearly anywhere I want to clean and disinfect. It works great on the kitchen table, the counter, the sink, and even in the bathroom. I can use it to disinfect, clean, and polish. I try not to use it on my wood surfaces because I feel like it does leave them a little slick but it works great on anything in the bathroom. I also try to keep it out of the bottom of the tub because of the slick feeling.

It's great to keep handy when using chicken or when someone is sick. I feel confident that it's killing potentially harmful food born and airborne germs.

It does a great job but it does feel like it leave behind a little bit a residue on certain surfaces. I try to be careful so no one falls.

It has a fake lemon scent that is kind of chemically. It smells okay though. It isn't bad for a household cleaner.

Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner in lemon breeze can clean pretty much your whole house plus get rid of all the nasty germs and bacteria on your toilets, counters, appliances, and everywhere else. You can use Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner on pretty much anything. I use it in the bathroom for a good deep clean and the entire kitchen. It is wonderful to use on the counters after cutting up or doing anything with raw meat. Also it comes in handy when you have anyone in your house sick since it will clean and disinfect at the same time.

Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner in lemon breeze cleans wonderfully, cuts through grease on the stove top and gets rid of all the yuck in my bathroom. Kills all the germs and bacteria growing on any and every surface you spray it on so does wonders to stop sickness from spreading.

Has a very light pleasing lemon scent.

Amazing Scent, Perfect for All-Purpose Cleaning

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

Lysol disinfecting spray is my second favorite household cleaner. I have always enjoyed the refreshing lemon scent, along with the fact that this is a product that effectively disinfects a multitude of surfaces. Although I am hesitant to use this spray to clean any wooden furniture, I am all too willing to use it in my bathroom and kitchen. I even use it to clean bathroom floors. The fact that this product is supposed to disinfect surfaces makes me more willing to use it in mainly the bathroom and kitchen areas. Strangely enough, it also works extremely well in cleaning mirrors. Lysol disinfecting spray does not leave behind any unsightly mirror streaking, which is an added bonus to this all in one product. I am curious to test it out on all of my windows around the house, hoping to get the same quality streak-free cleaning.

Very light scent that isn't overpowering.

No oils

from Warren, OH

Comments about Lysol Disinfectant 4 in 1 All Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Breeze:

I have to say that Lysol brand is actually one of my top brands that I use when cleaning. I recently tried this lysol disinfectant 4 in 1 all purpose cleaner out and I really enjoyed using this. It is basically everything that you would ever need in a cleaner and it disinfects too! It has a nice crisp clean lemon breeze smell that is just so refreshing and smells great when used in bathrooms and countertops. It requires minimal scrubbing and wipes away dirt and scum like magic! I use this on my countertops, bathrooms, sinks, toilets and even my showers. It is great to have products that are effective and safe all in one. I will continue to use this product and purchase it on my own because of how wonderful it works. I would have to rate this product at an eight for performance and also at an eight for scent. I would really say that anyone looking for a new all purpose product to try this one out.