Other General Household Cleaners:

Pros

Cons

Windex with Vinegar

Comments about Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar:

I have been reading more and more articles lately about the cleaning properties of vinegar and have been wanting to try it out on my household items for a while so when I saw that Windex had come out with a cleaner that incorporated vinegar in it I was anxious to try it. I like that it is ammonia free and also doesn't have the typical harsh vinegar smell either.

I have used it on everything from the windows and mirrors in my home to even the ones in my car along with my interior without worrying about it getting ruined. It cleaned everything, and I mean everything. Having a job that requires me to drive multiple clients around in my automobile every day means there's more traffic in and out of my car than the average car owner and that means that there's more messes. Having the windex handy makes clean up a breeze and leaves everything in my car looking and smelling fresh every day.

I like that I can clean nearly any surface in my home with this.

Profile Image

from West Virginia

Comments about Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar:

This product goes a long way. It's not just designed for Windows. I can clean a variety of surfaces around the house with this except porous surfaces like carpets and cloth. The cleaner does have vinegar in it, which adds to the cleaning ability with a natural cleansing agent but I don't like the scent very much. It isn't as strong as just cleaning with vinegar but I can still smell that feet like scent of vinegar.

The cleaner seems to do a pretty good job of cutting through messes on my countertops and on my range top. It works in my stove and in my microwave which is an added benefit. One thing in particular that I like is that I can clean glass and other surfaces with this so I don't have to grab a different product out of the cabinet for my windows. It is versatile and can go anywhere without the worry of damaging my tile, backsplash, window, or window seals and so on. It's a nice cleaner with a stinky smell. I don't care for that vinegar scent. It's mild but I notice it. That's my only complaint.

It does a good job of leaving windows clean and streak free and I can go from glass to other surfaces without using a different product.

I don't like the scent. It isn't as pungent as other products on the market, but it's pretty gross.

Truly is a multi task product!

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar:

With the warm weather finally upon us, my family and I are prepping our RV for the upcoming camping season. Even though our RV was covered throughout the winter, the windows still got dusty and dirty. I have always heard of the glass cleaning power of vinegar so I purchased this Windex when it was on sale. Truly glad I did. I had zero streaking with this product and when you are standing on a ladder to clean windows, you want to clean them once and be done. I think this is a little bit stronger of a formula than the average Windex. Cut through about three layers of dust with one wipe. I also used this on the dashboard and the fronts of the cabinets. Again, with one swipe everything came clean. Lots of great uses in the house as well. Cleaned my range very well and I used this to clean my storm doors.

Great cleaning power. I always look for glass cleaning products that don't streak, and this absolutely did not.

A bit stronger than usual Windex. A slight hint of Vinegar smell. Nothing too obnoxious. I used this all over my family's RV and no one complained of the smell.

Not as impressed as other reviewers.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar:

I know that others have said they really liked this product, but I was not nearly as impressed. I do not think it worked any better than other Windex products that have been offered on the market. I was taught that vinegar was the best thing to use when it came to cleaning windows and in a pinch, I have used it on many occasions. I find it a little irritating that Windex put vinegar in their cleaners. It seems that it was only done to sell more product, because this cleaner does not work any better than their original cleaner and it costs more! If I wanted to use vinegar, I could do that on my own. I am not paying extra for something I could add on my own at home. All that being said, this product does work well on a number of surfaces. It is not a bad multi-surface cleaner. I use that type of cleaner a lot to save time and money. I would recommend Windex as a multi-surface cleaner, but save some money and add the vinegar yourself.

Vinegar plus Windex..excellent!

Comments about Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar:

Distilled vinegar is a popular household cleanser, effective for killing most mold, bacteria, and germs, due to its level of acidity. Cleaning with distilled vinegar is a smart way to avoid using harsh chemicals. It is safe to use since it is environmentally friendly. So, who would not like to purchase the combination of goodness of Vinegar properties and excellence of Windex? Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar is one such product which is ammonia free, that leaves a clean scent. It definitely makes the cleaning around the house an easy job. It gently cleans stainless steel, tile, chrome, vinyl, plastic, granite and marble tops, kitchen fixtures, glass, ceramic and many more surfaces to a streak-free shine.
I have used this product to clean the molds of the bathroom floor and walls, and must say it looked as clean as new. No only around the house, I have tried using this to clean interiors of my car as well and it worked there too. I recommend this product to everyone.

The Wonder of Vinegar

Comments about Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar:

I must admit that I love the idea of natural cleaning solutions and have even been known to use actual vinegar in some cleaning projects. This is the best of both worlds. I have long used Windex and this product is wonderful. I think of Windex window cleaning solution as multipurpose since it can do so much more than windows, but this can do even more than standard Windex. This is fantastic for the kitchen since it uses less harsh cleaning products than standard multipurpose solutions. The smell of this product is so much better, too. We also use this in our main floor bath and it is nice to walk in to it's small space and not be choked by the strong smell of cleaner. My husband likes this multi-surface more than any others that he has tried. Any product that can do that is pretty special. I think this cleans better than some standard cleaners too since vinegar is a pretty effective cleaner. It is an easy to use container unlike trying to use a standard bottle of vinegar to clean anything.

A Favorite

Comments about Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar:

I have used Windex products for years but this one is my favorite. I love the fragrance of this product and the way it leaves everything I clean smelling so nice and fresh. Doesn't streak and no rinsing. The only problem is that it can be hard to find in some areas. Everyone carries the blue traditional Windex but some do not carry the different product variations and scents which is really too bad because I think this one is one of the best! Not too expensive and from a name I have trusted for decades. usually around spring cleaning time the manufacturer will put out some good coupons to go along with those spring cleaning sales. Always a good time to stock up.

I use this for windows, kitchen appliances, counter tops, patio furniture and even interior car windows. No streaking and no rinsing required.

I think this is the best scent of all the scented Windex products. It does not smell like a vinegar vat or pickle jar. the scent is light and pleasant.

Great product and love the vinegar!

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar:

I must admit, I love to clean and have my house clean and in order. I have tried so many products over the years and this is one that I continue to come back to. I use vinegar to clean with all of the time, so when I saw that Windex had this product which contained vinegar, I was thrilled. It works so well and leaves my windows streak free. I also use this on my stove top, and counters and it doesn't leave a residue at all. This is one of my new favorite cleaning products and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something that is has multiple uses and also leaves glass streak free.

This product is great and I never doubted that it wouldn't perform. Windex makes a quality product and one that I continue to purchase time and time again.

This cleaner has a faint smell of vinegar. I actually love the smell of vinegar, it makes me feel like my house is clean and sanitized. My husband isn't a fan of the scent, but has learned to adjust.

Excellent multi-purpose cleaner

Comments about Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar:

I am all about saving time when I am cleaning. Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar allows me to easily meet this goal! I absolutely love this Windex product. It has many uses and works well everywhere I have use it in the house. First, it works very well to clean the bathroom mirror, counters, and toilet. The vinegar component of the cleaner makes it an ideal toilet bowl cleaner. My mirror is sparkly and free or smears and streaks after I wipe it down with this product. I use it in my kitchen as well. It does an amazing job on my stainless steel kitchen sink and easily removes rust stains and marks. I also use it to wipe down my kitchen counters. I also use this cleaner to clean my linoleum floors. I am super impressed with how it removes scuff marks and stubborn stains from my floors. I highly recommend this multi-purpose cleaner. It leaves your home feeling fresh and clean!

The Everything All Purpose Cleaner

Comments about Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar:

Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar cleaner is the most useful and versatile cleaner on the market today. I no longer need nor purchase other kinds of cleaners because Windex Multi-Task with Vinegar cleaner is an all in one cleaner for almost any and every kind of cleaning job you will encounter. Regular Windex Glass Cleaner has always been a leader in glass cleaning and now with Windex Multi-Tasking with Vinegar you can accomplish even the hardest cleaning jobs, whether it be in your home, vehicle or outdoors. Vinegar has long been a known household cleaner and now with vinegar being combined with the Windex product, you an old fashioned traditonal cleaner nd the added benefits of Windex, an innovated product. Windex Multi-Tasking with Vinegar can be used in the kitchen for those quick clean-up jobs, as well as for those tough jobs such as cleaning your stove, refrigerator, microwave, applicances and even cleaning your kitchen wall surfaces.