Other General Household Cleaners:
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power

Pros

Cons

Magical Magic Erasers clean without odor or chemicals!

I am no domestic goddess but I have fallen for a muscular bald man with an earring (which isn't out of the realm of possibility for me). That man is ... Mr. Clean. Actually, I love what he has to offer more than I do him. He has made cleaning easy! **Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power** is an amazing, inexpensive cleaning supply that I don't ever want to be without! **The Eraser** This is a more advanced version of the prior Magic Erasers. The product is a white 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 3/4" sponge with a rippled texture and a curvy, easy to grip shape. **What Does the Eraser Do?** These little miracles are great for most cleaning jobs. I use them on my tub, sinks, counter tops, fixtures, you name it. This product needs only water to work its magic and is not abrasive nor does it have a strong (or any) odor. But boy, does it erase stains, soap scum, and dirt! **My Experience** I tried the original Magic Erasers and liked them but they fell apart quickly. This more powerful version doesn't. They are tough and stay together through many uses. I just wet the sponge and go to work. Stains, soap scum, lime, marks, dirt, and more come right off fixtures, tile, porcelain, even plastic and shoes! I have gotten several uses out of one eraser and, for the low price of just around three bucks for a box of two, they are a bargain! I don't know what it is about these magic sponges that makes them work so well but, trust me, they are magical. As an avoider of using elbow grease (except the kind I get in body butters), I am thrilled that I can clean so many things so easily with so little effort. The uses are nearly endless for these erasers. Boats, cars, outdoor furniture, toys, leather shoes - the list is endless. Because these aren't abrasive, there are no worries about scratches. **Conclusion** Mr. Clean scores big with the **Magic Eraser Extra Power**. Don't bother with the two prior versions. This one is the best and only costs a couple pennies more. They're inexpensive and indispensable! 5 shiny, clean stars for these magnificent sponges.

Don't use it on a colored wall.

Working 40 hours a week I always am looking for ways to help me cut my cleaning time in half.  We recently moved into a new house and, for a present, my mom bought me a "Mr. Clean Magic Eraser."  I was so excited.  I thought I would try it on a spot where my grandchildren has placed their dirty hands.  Well my walls are painted blue, and I thought nothing of using my new eraser.  To my horror, while I was trying to wipe off the dirty handprints, the color of my wall was turning white.  The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser was taking the paint off my wall.  Since then I have only used the eraser where the walls are white.

Cleaning Staple

from Annapolis, MD

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Powerful

Cons

• Cleaning
    • Home
    • Laundry Room

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:

These are great for cleaning around the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room. I really do feel that they are a lot more powerful than using a paper towel or a dish towel for cleaning up messes. I especially like to use them in the laundry room to get up laundry detergent that drips onto the washing machine/floor which can be difficult to get up once it hardens. I do wish they were a bit wider though.

Amazing cleaning product that works wonders!!

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:

I use these everywhere around the house. They truly erase all marks. They have become a staple in my cleaning routine. From the kitchen to the bathroom to the outside chairs, these magic erasers clean everything. They are great for spot cleaning also.They clean much better than a paper towel and are safer on surfaces than scouring pads. They do not scratch your surfaces. This is truly a product that I would recommend to add to your cleaning routine.

It is amazing where you will use this product. I have found a use for them in every room of the house. Sometimes, they seem to fall apart too soon, but overall, they are good. I sometimes, break them in half so that I can handle and grip it much better. I am constantly finding new places to use this product.

There is no scent to this product, but that is fine. They work wonders. No need to add any scent since some of the time I use them to spot clean small marks anywhere around the house.

Better than the Original

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:

I am a fan of the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, and this one doubles the job in one sponge. I still find these sponges to be very flimsy,and they seem to melt away in your hand as your rub. I am not sure the material they are made 0f but I am sure this has something to do with it.
    As far as magic, they certainly do work amazingly at removing so many stains and marks that are usually a real pain to remove. You can use the magic eraser on almost any surface, including floors and walls, so they are very versatile. And, the sponges can remove anything from grape juice to crayons and more. The magic erasers are affordable, and they can save time and money since they can take a lot of hassle off what you would have had to do to repair the mess.

They remove almost anything but they do seem to evaporate into thin air as they are being used, so you might rub your fingers if you are not careful. They do work wonders at removing so many things from the home and beyond.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:

I really like using the Mr. Clean magic eraser for scuff marks on my walls. From shoe prints to skateboard wheels the baseboards around my house have taken a bit of a beating. We recently moved into a new house and in the midst of moving in all the furniture through the hallways there was a considerable amount of scuffing. I really needed something that would be gentle enough to use on my walls without scrubbing off the existing paint or causing any fading in the color. The extra power magic erasers are an absolute godsend for my specific requirements. They are able to gently remove all types of scuffs with just a little bit of water and voila. It is amazing how well they work and for such a reasonable price. Of course they work really well for all types of other cleaning as well such as countertops and cabinets. They worked well in getting off stains that are quite difficult. Overall though I mostly use it for the scuff marks and in that area they work like magic, definitely living up to their name.

Sturdy eraser!

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:

Having used and liked Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, I had to try this new Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra power which claimed to be fifty percent stronger to last longer. Unlike the previous version, I used this eraser to wipe off tough stains of grease from the inside of the oven, to take of the mold and dirt stuck between the tiles of the bathroom and the soap scum off the bathtub that have gathered over the time. The contour shaped eraser was easy to handle and used no extra pressure to work with this eraser, still it worked well and yes, it lasted longer, and is designed to wipe off the tougher and difficult stains. These sturdy scrubs are perfect for the moms who have to run after the kids wiping off the mess, they make on the walls with their crayons. So basically, these erasers can be used on number of surfaces like refrigerators, furniture, stove tops, ovens, bathtubs, doors, cars, alloy wheels, shoes, leather etc.

The best!

from Ohio

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:

I absolutely love my Mr clean magic erasers! The Magic eraser with the extra power is the best little scrubber I have ever used. These things are truly magic they will clean just about everything. I love using these to clean the bathroom, especially the bath tub. When you have thick soap scum around the edges, all you need is some water and this little gadget right here. I always have the best results when using this, it cleans so well my bathroom looks sparkly white! It also works great for cleaning dirty sinks and greasy ovens. You will definitely be happy with these results once you try it!

The performances I get from using my Mr Clean magic erasers with extra power is always amazing. It will break up even the toughest of messes. With this little scrubber you don't have to do a lot of physical scrubbing, just a few strokes back and fourth and it's spotless! Give it a try, you will be amazed.

There really is no scent to these, unless you buy the ones with scent.

Love the Mr Clean Erasers

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:

I have loved the Mr.Clean Magic Erasers since they came out a couple years ago. They have been a cleaning staple in my household since their release. I tried this newer version, extra power magic eraser and I am very pleased with the results. I typically use these on small messes like crayon on my daughters play table and on the tile floor when she gets too creative. I put this new extra strength one to the real test in the bathroom because I am pregnant now and I do not want to use cleaners that produce a lot of fumes in the small bathroom making me dizzy and sick to my stomach. I tried this magic eraser on the faucets and toilet and it worked amazing. Everything has that awesome just cleaned shine and I did not have to work extra hard. This cleaning eraser worked just as well as the cleaners and paper towels I use, somewhat better since I saved paper towels in the process. I was able to clean my entire bathroom with just two erasers. I have also used it in other parts of the house for various messes and I have to caution those using it on their walls. It is best used on only white wall because the cleaner can easily remove paint making it very obvious on walls that are not white.

Does not have much of a scent

Love my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:

I am a very big fan of the original Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge and wanted to give the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power sponge a try. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power works in the same way the original Magic Eraser does; water is applied to the sponge and the moistened sponge is used to scrub the strains. Unlike the original, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power has a textured surface. After using this sponge many times, I found it to be a lot stronger than the original. It did not disintegrate as fast and I did not have to press and scrub as hard as I would have had to with the original Magic Eraser. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power held up better under hard to get out stains. I was able to scrub out old water stains in my bathroom and rust stains on my stove top. Compared to other cleaning products, this product is very convenient and easy to use. The only think I do not like about the product is that after I use it, it leaves a film on my counter tops that I have to wash off with water. Overall, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power is a very good cleaning sponge that is worth the money.

Last Longer and Cleans Harder

from Virginia

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:

I will never forget the first time I used a magic eraser so when a stronger version come out on the market I was the first to try it. This extra power magic eraser lasts longer and will clean just about anything and I stress anything. My bathtub over time had a build up of soap scum and I was determined to clean it without using bleach. I sprayed the tub down with hot water, and added water to a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power and started scrubbing away. This eraser literally erases dirt and soap scum with ease. The eraser will shrink after each use and I have noticed how much longer this one lasts. I find myself using this product to clean everything, it especially works great cleaning greasy pans and dishes. Now when it comes to some materials in the home you may need to test it to make sure you don't erase any type of clear finish. I made the mistake of cleaning my kitchen table with the magic eraser extra power and it left my table looking dull but it sure was clean. I cannot clean without an Extra Power Magic Eraser now and always keep them on hand.

This product will clean soap scum, mold, dirt, crayons, grease, and stains.

No scent

Truly the Magic Eraser

from VA

Comments about Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power:

I have always loved the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, and have used them for various things around the house. I have tried the generic ones from various different brands, but they always seem to just fall apart so much quick than the Mr. Clean ones. I saw the Mr.Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power on an end cap in Meijer one day and thought I would go ahead and give them a try. They work great! I especially like the Extra Power erasers for tough jobs like cleaning the bathtub, sinks, and stove, and reserve the regular ones for walls and smaller jobs. The Extra power just swipes right through tough bathtub "ring" and doesn't fall apart too quickly. It's great for getting off dried on grease off the stove as well. And it doesn't scratch or chip any of the surfaces at all. The Extra Power are a little more expensive than the regular Mr. Clean Erasers, but it is worth it for the tougher jobs. I highly recommend giving them a try.