4.8

Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner

4.8

Pros

Cons

Fantastik OxyPower is a necessity for any cleaning cabinet

I purchased Fantastik OxyPower on sale at a local grocery store. The fact that it boasted being able to use it on multiple surfaces seemed like the right kind of product for me. I had used cleaning products with oxy power before and been pleased with the results. I have used this on just about everything - carpet, shoes, countertops, kitchen floors, refrigerator shelving, … you name it. The best part? It really works!

The Fantastik OxyPower cleaner has a light fragrance, and bubbles up when you spray it on something. That's the oxy power starting to work.

My favorite use for this product has been cleaning spots on the carpet. We just purchase a new house within the last year and between the members of my family and our pets we are determined to ruin the carpet. We've had to clean up behind the potty training dog, dripping red popsicles, sticky nacho cheese and so many other gross, messy things. We just keep the bottle of Fantastik OxyPower handy and when we see a mess we’ll spray a healthy dose of Fantastik on there and go get our rag. By that time the oxy power has had a chance to work. We'll scrub the spot and sure enough, it comes right up. I haven't actually found anything that it won't remove.

Kudos to Fantastik!

Fantastik OxyPower MP Cleaner -- the odor is overpowering

I would recommend this all-purpose cleaner for kitchen and bathroom but the perfum-ey scent is more than I can handle. You can spray it once or twice and you can smell it 3 rooms away, and it isn't a particularly pleasant smell. It has a very strong "cleaning product" odor. Other than that, it works well, especially if you let it sit on the surface to be cleaned for 30 seconds - 1 minute.

An Amazing Grease Remover For Heavily Soiled Items

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner:

I originally bought this to use on the tiles in the shower because of mold and mildew issues. I can't use anything that contains more than a minimal amount of bleach and this seemed like it would be a great product to try. It removed about 60% of the mildew from the tiles and removed everything from the plastic shower curtain. I applied a second application of it and it got almost all of the remaining mold and mildew off the tiles. I was happy that I didn't have to scrub the tiles or use something stronger than this and it was worth every penny I paid for it.

Rinsing the tiles was a bit of an issue but I was able to use a small bucket to get the cleaner off of the tiles that are higher than the water line from the shower. There was no heavy scent left behind so when I went to take a shower I didn't have to run the water for five minutes to try and get a scent or odor out of it. Since it worked so well in the shower, I decided to try it in the bathroom on the sinks and in the toilet above the water line. This didn't work all that well for the rust marks from the water but it did clean the areas around the sink and faucets. It eliminated the need to take an old toothbrush and scrub around the faucets which saved me about fifteen minutes when I was cleaning the bathrooms.

Someone told me that this was great to use on removable grills to get the individual slats clean. This does require some time for it to work and if it is heavily soiled or there is a lot of build-up you are going to have to apply it a couple of times. If I don't want to take it to the basement and soak it there I spray it and leave it sit in the yard then squirt it off with the hose. If there is still dirt on it, I apply it again and repeat the process. This was the only product that was able to et the grease off of the two metal racks that I have on the stove; they had a lot of grease built up on them and even putting them in the dishwasher several times didn't remove it but this did. I had to soak them in the basement sink because of the length of them and I did have to apply it a couple of times but it did get them completely clean.

As far as multi-purpose cleaners go, this one is the best!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner:

I have tried a lot of multi-purpose cleaners, but I think Fantastik is the best one I have used so far. It has so many uses and works so well on so many surfaces. I used it most recently when I hosted a dinner at my home. My kitchen was a mess after so much cooking! There was grease on the stove, flour on the counter tops, and so much mess in a lot of other places. Also, the bathroom needed a good cleaning after so many people at my house. This one bottle worked for everything I needed to get cleaned. It cut right through the grease on my stove and on all of the mess that ended up on my counters. My bathroom was sparkling clean after using Fantastik. The best part is the price! It is affordable and I had a coupon, so I got it for a really great price. This is a product that I would recommend using if you need a good cleaner for many different regions of your home. It is well worth the cost and you will not be disappointed!

Clean just about anything

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner:

I have been using Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner for as long as I can remember. I really enjoy that the scent of this product doesn't smell like the standard cleaning manufactured chemicals. During my time using this product I realized that a little goes a long way. I can clean an entire counter top or shower glass in less than 2 sprays. I have used this cleaner to get rid of tough stains left behind from rodding out a clogged pipe. I sprayed the stained area and let the cleaner sit for a couple of minutes. I then got a dry towel and began to rub in a circular motion. Instantly the grim and dirt started to disappear. I also use this product to clean my bathroom. It does an excellent job of getting rid of the water stains on my sink and really gives it a nice shine in the process. I would definitely recommend Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner because it really can be used to clean just about anything.

A good product with powerful cleansers

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner:

I don't think there is much to say that would be very unique to this product. It is a very good cleaner that does what it says it will. I use it in the kitchen and in the bathroom sometimes. It's packaged in a convenient spray bottle that provides a good action for multiple uses like counter tops, appliances and even quick cleanups on the floor for spills. It smells pretty good and usually takes up any kind of dirt, spill or grime that we accumulate with our everyday living. It works well on cooking messes, dried food, drips of juice on the floor near the fridge, fingerprints on the wall and doors (but be careful not to scrub too hard), as well as shining up faucets and knobs. My husband has been known to grab the Fantastik and use it outside on the siding of our house, patio furniture or even in his van for cleanups there. It's a pretty versatile product and we buy it when it goes on sale to keep it on hand. It's definitely a recommendable product and works well for many uses.

All in one cleaner!

Comments about Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner:

When it comes to picking up a cleaner to clean the stuff around the house, I mostly look out for something that can work any surface including tiles, wood, plastic, glass, steel, carpets etc. That is why I mostly pick up Multi purpose cleaner and for the same reason, I tried Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner few months back. Fantastik Oxy Power "Multi-Purpose Cleaner is composed of water, bleach alternative, cleaning agents, fragrance and pH adjuster to clean dirt and grease from hard and soft, absorbent surfaces". This description of the product forced me into the purchase.
The product does not smell awful and cleans easily with a cloth or paper. Just spray and swipe, and you are all set. It cleans really well, let it be the bathroom sink, bathtub, kitchen counter tops, microwave, oven and the list goes on. I used it mostly on anything and everythung around the house. I recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have time to purchase separate products for all different surfaces.

Amazing product!

from Kansas

Comments about Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner:

Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner is GREAT. It's difference from most multi-purpose cleaners because you can use this one of fabric such as carpet.

The product comes in a clear spray bottle. The scent of this cleaner is noticeably better than most other multi-purpose cleaners. It doesn't have that strong chemical smell. It leaves the surface you used it on with a nice light scent. I use Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner for cleaning literally everything. Sinks, counters, bath tub, refrigerator, toilet, stove, microwave, carpet, chairs, tables, mirrors, walls, really everything. You simply spray it and then wipe it. The product cuts through grease and stuck on messes surprisingly well. It's also one of my favorite products for getting stains out of carpet.

I HIGHLY recommend this product. It's very versatile and effective. It doesn't have a strong chemical smell. It's reasonably priced.

Very powerful Cleaner that works on various surfaces

Comments about Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner:

I have always been a fan of Fantastik and have used it for many years. I received a coupon for Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner and purchased it the last time I went grocery shopping. This cleaner really lives up to it's name, it really is fantastic! I now use it throughout my home. I predominately use it to clean almost everything in my kitchen and bathroom. It works great at removing dirt, grime, grease, soap scum, dust and food particles. I have also used it to clean my computer stand and my TV stand. It does not leave behind any residue and wipes away clean. My counter tops, sinks and bathtub are sparkly and shiny. I feel good knowing that my house is nice and clean.

This Multi-Purpose Cleaner lives up to it's name. It really is Fantastic! It can be used all throughout the house and on various surfaces.

This is a household cleaner and smells like one. The scent is not too strong but you can tell that you have been cleaning when you use it.

Powerful Multi-Purpose Cleaner!

from Ohio

Comments about Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner:

Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner is a wonderful product! I use it all throughout my home and I love it! It serves great as a disinfectant because of the OxyPower inside of it. I spray Fantastik Multi-Purpose Cleaner on the rugs in my bathrooms just before vacuuming and it does a "FANTASTIK" job lifting any stains and freshening things up really fast! I also use it to clean the mirrors and windows in my home and it does a great job and never leaves any unwanted treaks behind! Fantastik is not greasy and will not leave residue after use on tile, counters, floors...you name it! Fantastik OxyPower is a great product that is very safe for use all around your home. It is non-toxic and will not cause harm to people or animals. It is pretty affordable and you can find it on sale at the store sometime, too! I would highly recommend Fantastik to all my friends and family!

Fantastik fights dirt and grime with tough OxyPower and is safe to use on many surfaces. It is a really good multi-purpose cleaner!

The cleaner has a very fresh, clean linen scent!

all-purpose

Comments about Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner:

This cleaner is just wonderful, I use it for my whole entire three bedroom apartment. Here is a whole entire list of all the things you will get with this cleaner and all the things that you will not.
One, when I said I use this cleaner throughout my whole apartment I meant it, I use it in my bathrooms, in the kitchen and even on the windows.
Two, this product is also really great if you want to disinfect your kitchen and/or bathrooms. I use this on everything for the disinfecting part because when you have a newly walking child, everything they can get to go into their mouths.

It does everything that it claims to do and then some, it cleans my sliding glass door to my patio and all of my windows with no streaking or smudging.

The smell is perfect for my household because with a lot of other cleaners the fumes are toxic and very strong, which make them dangerous for my daughter, but with this one it is really mildly scented and it doesn't bug my daughter at all, even with her breathing problems

Fantastic cleaner for fantastic results

Comments about Fantastik OxyPower Multi-Purpose Cleaner:

Fantastic is the perfect word for this cleaner. I use this on all heavily stained things and it always comes clean and without a lot of scrub power. The oxy clean also helps get to the base of the stain and dirt and releases it so I have a nice clean stain free surface.

I am amazed at the stains and dirt that this cleaner can tackle and get rid of. It definitely lives up to its name and does a fantastic job at cleaning any job I try it on. I have gotten so many stains out of cloths and off of my counters from spills and it leaves all my bathroom surfaces clan and disinfected with no soap buildup or grit left behind. Fantastic cleaner does a fantastic job at all my clean up jobs in my home from the kitchen to the bathroom.

I am sensitive to a lot of scents of cleaners but this one don't bother me and it is wiped away so there is hardly any scent left behind after I have cleaned with it.