Other General Household Cleaners:
Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness

Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness

Pros

Cons

Eeek gads I am a cleaning junkie now!

I love my home to smell fresh and most seem to last an hour or so for that super fresh, just cleaned smell.

At work I had some new shelves...Read complete review

At work I had some new shelves to wipe down and their maintenance guy brought me a bottle of Mr. Clean with Febreze Lavender Vanilla.  WOW!  My shelves cleaned up very nice and the scent is wonderful.  Fresh, Fresh, Fresh!

I went to lunch (an hour) came back, opened the door and WOW still smelled fresh and clean.  I was sold.  I then saw it was a multi surface cleaner and went to town cleaning all areas of my store.  Doors, window ledges, table tops, desk tops, walls and all cleaned up easy and I liked that.

I was so hooked, I went out and bought two bottles for myself.  One in the "Lavender Vanilla" scent and one in "Meadows and Rain scent".  Both smell wonderfully fresh and I didn't feel it was over powering as far as the scents.  The Febreze in it keeps your home smelling fresh and cleans like a dream.

I like to wash my walls down in my home too and guess what I will be using...Just have to decide which scent I will use.  My husband even said "I like the cleaner you used...stinks good" after I cleaned the bathroom the first time with Mr. Clean.

I LOVE that it also disinfects and it is a multi purpose cleaner.  You can find it in a spray bottle or a regular pour bottle.

Buh bye Pine Sol.

I am not a fan of this Mr. Clean product.

If I am being honest, I am not a fan of any of Mr. Clean's products. I do not believe they measure up to the claims they make about their cleaner being so wonderful. The floor cleaner leaves a nasty film over the top of the entire floor and when you walk on it, sometime it is sticky (which feels horrible). When this happens, I am forced to redo the entire floor. I have to get on my hands and knees and scrub everything by hand. That is why I stopped using this cleaner. There is a good side, but it is only thing. The cleaner smells very good. They use Febreze as part of their formula, which is great. I definitely do not recommend this product. The nice scent does not make up for the fact that it does not clean as well as it promises. Save your money and use another cleaner (like Pine Sol!)

This is the most awful cleaner I have ever used. The disgusting film on my floor after mopping is nearly impossible to clean; I had to do more than one scrubbing of my floors to get the sticky film clean.

Affordable Fragrant Wash

from Portland, TX

Comments about Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness:

I used Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner (With Febreze Freshness) to mop tile floors within my home. Overall, it was a good product. The cleaning power was adequate and the scent was nice but it did not last very long. When I mop, I want the whole house to smell fresh and clean and it did after I used this specific product but it did not last once the product dried.
The good thing about this product is that it disinfects, smells delightful, and it can be used on many different surfaces. This is beneficial because you only need to purchase one product, as opposed to a product for mopping floors, a product for wiping counter tops, a product for cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, etc. The only use I can think that I would not recommend using this product for would be to clean glass and mirrors of smudges. I've used better products but I have definitely also used worse.

Use this on every thing not just for floors anymore

Comments about Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness:

As far as a multiple purpose cleaner goes this is one of the best. If it came in a wipe form it would be the best but since I still have take out a wash cloth or paper towel when I use it unfortunately this cleaner looses a couple ticks in my mind. But as far the cleaner for what it is i could not and would not ask for anything better. The cleaning power the fact that it can be used even on sensitive surfaces and the smell are all fantastic and make this a one of a kind all purpose cleaner. My house smells fantastic after using this and I feel comfortable having my kids and dog crawl around on the floor when I have finished mopping. I also wish it was not something that you still had to dilute with water. That just seems to make it a hassle.

The cleaning power of this cleaner is still head and shoulders above the competition. I feel safe and feel like everything that this touches is clean and disinfected. It can even handle dried stains that have been there for a while with relative ease.

If I had to pick between lemon freshness cleaners or this cleaner on scent alone it would be very tough to choose. In the end i personally would go with the lemon but that is just a preference and should not take away anything from this smell. It is a fantastic smell and I enjoy walking through the house and smelling it after I have finished cleaning.

Love Mr. Clean

Comments about Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness:

I love nearly every single product that comes from Mr. Clean. They always put out some great cleaning products that always smell great. To find a Mr Clean product, now with Febreze in it just doesn't seem fair. This cleaner has always worked great for me, and I really have nothing I can complain about. It leaves everything very clean, and smelling just as fresh. I first picked this up because I love the scents Febreze has come out with, and I just knew this would smell amazing. After using it the first time in my bathroom, it worked great as always, and smelled even more amazing. The only thing I can say I did not like is the fresh Febreze smell did not last as long as I though it would. This is a great product, and if you like Febreze scents you really cannot go wrong. However, the smell just does not stick around as long as the regular Mr. Clean products do.

Works just as good as all other Mr. Clean products.

Smells great, but the fresh smell does not stick around as long as regular Mr. Clean cleaners.

Good all-round cleaning product

Comments about Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness:

We have previously used a different version of Mr. Clean, which comes in a spray bottle. When we ran out, we figured we would try one of the versions that come in large bottle and use it for refilling our spray bottle. We chose this version, Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness, because it was on sale at a good price. We are very pleased with it. It works just as well as the version we had before at cleaning pretty much any type of surface. We use it for example to clean counter tops, the kitchen sink, the dining room table, and just for general cleaning around the apartment as well. I can recommend buying one of these larger bottles to refill a spray bottle that you already have at home, which will probably save you some money.

Like all Mr. Clean products that I have tried, Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness does a very good job at cleaning most surfaces.

This Mr. Clean product has a quite pleasant scent.

Mr Clean for a tough clean

Comments about Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness:

With 6 cats, a dog, two kids, and a husband, I am always on the look out for good powerful cleaners. And having multipurpose cleaners are fantastic for keeping my cleaning tub uncluttered. I am a big fan of Mr Clean products (When I am not just using vinegar) and when we have company, I definitely prefer to use the stronger cleaners. I get this out and I can wash the floors, the counter tops and work on scrubbing some of the drawings my kids have left on my walls.

The fresh clean scent is also a bonus, so folks coming to visit aren't assaulted with the stronger smelling vinegars and bleach I usually use to clean my home. Febreeze is definitely a great company for soft scents, and I love how they teamed up with one of my favorite cleaning product guys, Mr Clean!

While I personally feel this product works best on floors, I do use it to clean the front of my appliances (fridge, dishwasher, oven) and it will cut through the grime that has a tendency to accumulate.

I love the Febreeze light scent, it isn't so harsh that it irritates my asthma, but not as strong smelling as a bleach or vinegar cleaner.

Makes Your House Smell Clean And Wonderful

Comments about Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness:

I first tried Mr. Clean years ago and I love this product for washing down my painted walls and have used it for years. Lately I have used it to mop down my laminate floors and it works wonderfully without leaving a film. I simply mix it in warm water and use a mop or sponge depending on what I am cleaning. The greatest thing is that it leaves your house smelling clean and wonderful and the scent lasts.

Mr. Clean is readily available where cleaning products are sold and usually around spring cleaning time you can find some great sales and coupons to stock up.

Mr Clean is a great all purpose cleaner and cleans wonderfully. It is great for cleaning walls, floors, bathrooms and I also use it to scrub my porches with. I find that it is great for everyday mild dirt but doesn't get those tough stains. So I pretreat any stains with other products then rinse and then use My Mr. Clean as usual.

I do not use Mr. Clean in food preparation areas unless I rinse well afterward but I have wiped down painted wood work and cabinets with this product and it worked well at removing everyday dust and dirt.

This is a time tested product that has been on the shelf for years. I have never had any adverse reaction to this product in all the years I have bought it.

Mr. Clean has always smelled good but the addition of Febreze has made it smell great.

Who doesn't love old mr clean

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness:

Since I was little I always remember the mr. Clean commercials and my mom always using it to clean everything. Now that I'm older, that's my good old fashion floor cleaner and all around cleaner. It is dependent, works not only on floors, but almost all surfaces. Now it comes in a beautiful febreeze scent which is even better. On top of cleaning everything wonderfully it leaves behind that beautiful fragrance and leaves your house with that just clean fresh smell. Whether I'm using it on a sponge to clean my bathtubs, or on the floor when I do some heavy duty mopping, or even just cleaning greasy surfaces, it works. I would definitely not say it if it didn't. It is the most versatile cleaning agent out there and that's probably why it has been around for so long with many happy customers including myself. I love having a cleaner that can lift stains, yet be gentle enough that I don't have to wear a mask to be able to breathe. Great job mr. Clean, you've done it again.

The scent isn't as nice as I thought it would be but it cleans.

from West Virginia

Comments about Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness:

I love Mr. Clean products, especially the magic erasers, because they work. I also like a few Febreeze products so I figured I would give this a shot. I have to start off by saying it does clean well. I can use it on everything. I can start off using this on my counter tops and it gets into the grout and helps scrub everything out. I can move from the countertops to the stovetop and this seems to cut through all the stuck on oils, grease, and food splatters on the range. I've even used this in the microwave, the bathroom, the bedroom, and on my floors without any issues. It doesn't leave my surfaces feeling greasy, slick, or dirty.

What I don't like about this is the scent. It doesn't smell nice like I thought it would. It does have a light floral scent but it's very chemically. The smell of the cleaner combats the smell of the Febreeze so it makes my home smell like I just cleaned it with a harsh cleaner and then tried to mask the scent with a spray. It doesn't mesh well. I feel the need to turn on the fans and open the doors whenever I use this. I love the clean it gets, but I would rather smell the original Mr. Clean than this one.

It does a great job on a variety of surfaces.

The scent is not for me. I would prefer the smell of the original cleaner to the smell of this particular line with Febreeze in it. It's too chemically. The floral scents don't come through very well at all.

I love the scent this product has

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness:

This product is awesome. I like to be able to smell the cleanliness of my house after I have spent hours cleaning. The scent will stay for a few hours when using other products, but then it goes away. This product is completely different, the scent really stays. I cleaned with this product and used it on my ceramic tiled floors along with shelves and bathrooms. I love the scent it leaves behind. My husband came home from work and really thought that I had a candle burning because it had smelled so good.
The scent is more of a relaxing scent, not really a bleach cleaning scent.
The cleanser cleans very well, my tile had never looked cleaner and had a great shine. It did not leave any type of residue behind. This is a staple in my cleaning supply closet and something I will continue to buy in the future.

This product really works well to get everything clean and sanitized and leaves your floors sparkling.

A perfect 10! I love the scent of this product and love the way my home smells after a day of cleaning.

GREAT product!

from Kansas

Comments about Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness. It's an excellent cleaner for just about every surface and it smells great due to the Febreze!

This product comes in a fairly large bottle and lasts a pretty long time. You can use this multipurpose cleaner just about anywhere. You can use it to clean your counter tops, stove tops, fridge, microwave, bathroom sink, toilet, shower. It's great for stuck on messes and grease. If you have a spray bottle you can put some of the cleaner in it with a tiny bit of water and you have a great cleaning spray!

My favorite part of this product is the smell. I usually use the lavender vanilla one. It's such a nice change from the usual chemical smelling cleaners or the nasty lemon scented ones. It makes your home smell fresh and clean. The scent lasts for a while too which is nice!

I highly recommend this product. It's very versatile, effective, and it smells SO good!