Other General Household Cleaners:
Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover

Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover

Pros

Cons

What a God-send of a product!!! It probably saved my marriage!

This product probably saved my marriage!!!  My husband was so disgusted with the "messes" being made in the house and was sure our carpets were destroyed!  We have two puppies in the house at the same time and we sure had alot of messes to clean up.  Unfortunately you can't get all of the smell out, sometimes even with shampooing the carpets which we tried.  This product not only got out the stains, even those which were dried in and set, but it also got rid of ALL the smell of urine, feces, puke, etc.  What a great product!!!  It comes in several size bottles and even one with a spray unit attached.  Just saturate the carpet at the spot and let dry!  It's THAT easy!!!

Nature's Miracle consists of billions of natural enzymes that turn organic stains and odor causing materials into a liquid that you simply wipe away. Eliminates stains and odors from pet accidents permanently--even urine odors other products fail to remove--with no perfume cover-up. For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, cages, litter boxes, bird cages, and all pet living and sleeping areas. Restores color and luster to floors, carpets, and upholstery.

- Non-toxic.
- Non-flammable.
- Non-caustic.
- Non-acid.
- Safe to use around children and pets.
- Safe for use on colors and on all water-safe surfaces.

This does little more than temporarily mask the odor.

My cat sprayed when we moved and I needed something to get the smell out. It was atrocious. I tried a few things off the shelf but nothing seemed to work. We stopped by a pet store one day and asked a clerk what to use and they recommended using this product. I bought a bottle of it, and paid more than I wanted, and went home to test it out. At first, it seemed to be working. It has a good, clean scent to it and it seemed to be helping the smell some. I allowed it to soak in, then I scrubbed it out and repeated the process a couple times.

The smell had waned but it wasn't gone. I did this for several days but the product didn't take the scent out. This spray simply masked the odor. I kept the cat in a separate part of the house so I know he wasn't spraying the area again. After about four days of trying this product out, I finally thought the scent had gone away but it came back. This just simply masked the smell for a few hours at a time each time I used it. When I finally stopped trying to use it a couple times a day, the smell came back and it still smelled like ammonia. I eventually tore the carpet out of the area and we used several products to scrub with. This may be okay for a dog urine, but for cats, especially my male cat, this didn't do the trick. It simply masked the issue.

It does mask the odor for a few hours so if you want to tone the scent down while guests are over, give it a try, but it isn't worth the price.

It has a nice scent but it doesn't last very long.

Works well to remove stains

Comments about Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover:

Nature's Miracle stain and odor remover is what was recommended to us by our veterinarian for removing puppy mess stains from our carpet. They recommended it because it not only works well in keeping our carpets looking new after a mess, but also because it removes the odor so well that the puppy can no longer smell where the mess was made, even with its very good sense of smell. I found this to be true, but only after a few uses. Once you use the stain remover initially, you must use it once again on the same spot to completely remove the stain. The odor remover worked the first time, but for the dog you had to use it again just to make 100% sure it could not smell the original spot. Sometimes I felt that the stain remover worked too well because you could then see a small circle where you cleaned and the rest of the carpet looked dirty. This caused me to clean the entire carpet because I did not want it to look like only one spot was clean.

Even though the formula is very good at removing odors, it still smelled weird and the scent was not too pleasant.

Love this Stuff!

from VA

Comments about Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover:

Several years ago we rescued two male dogs from the shelter. Needless to say, after a few days "home" they started "marking" everything in site. Thankfully a friend said to try Nature's Miracle. I was pretty reluctant as it is not cheap, and didn't want to spend more money on something that would claim to take away the urine smell, but just masked it temporarily. But I have to say, Nature's Miracle absolutely did the job! It doesn't smell that great, however, when it has dried, not only is that smell gone, but so is the urine! But, you do have to follow the directions completely. And sometimes it does take a second application, but overall, it DOES get urine out. And the great part is, I have discovered that it works great for so many other cleaning and stain removal jobs! I use it on clothing to get out nasty smells, grass and grease stains, bedding if one of my kids has an accident overnight, etc. And my in laws are heavy smokers, and so whenever they send the kids something it has to be aired out, washed over and over and usually I have to add a tad of bleach to get the smoke smell out. But I can just spray this on the item, throw it in the wash, add a little to the wash, and after one wash the smoke smell is gone! Nature's Miracle is worth every penny!

This does little more than temporarily mask the odor.

from West Virginia

Comments about Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover:

It has a nice scent but it doesn't last very long.

The Best Product for Cat Urine Cleanup & Stench!

Comments about Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover:

Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover is a product that truly delivers what it promises. I have five indoor cats and one in particular urine marks on occasion. She is the littlest cat and very sweet but has this damaging problem. Nature's Miracle helps me to easily clean up the urine and it completely eliminates the terrible odor. It can also be used to clean up stains from vomit or feces. I have used this product on carpet, hard wood, tile, and counter tops. Nature's Miracle has been a tremendous help to me. No other product on the market works as well as this one.

Nature's Miracle works on the premise that it contains enzymes that breakdown the bacteria that cause the bad odor. It also works very well at removing, as Nature's Miracle words it, "organic stains." I use the original formula but Nature's Miracle comes in many formulations including a formula called Just For Cats - Urine Destroyer. I would highly recommend this product for any pet owner to always have on hand.

The scent of Nature's Miracle is mild and pleasant. It does not smell like perfume or chemicals. The scent is neutral smelling and is not a mask to cover up the pet odor.

The best!

Comments about Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover:

Over the years I have had a lot of pets and one product line that I have used consistently with all of them, from dogs and cats to birds and chinchillas has been Nature's Miracle. I have yet to find one of their products that doesn't perform better than anything else on the market. From the carpet shampoo that got old cat urine (as well as the smell) out of a carpet in a rental property we once had, on the first try, to the small pet cage cleaner which I used to safely clean and deodorize my chinchilla's cage for years. One thing that I have learned, in particular with the stain and odor removers, is that it is pretty common for odors to get worse when you first put the Nature's Miracle on the spot. That's because you are re-wetting it. But as the Nature's Miracle dries it takes the odor away with it and leaves behind nothing but a fresh smell. My vet did tell me years ago that it is important to keep pets away from the area while it dries, otherwise they will smell whatever you are trying to remove and decide that it belongs there. I always buy a bottle of Nature's Miracle for friends when they get a new puppy and always have a few bottles of various Nature's Miracle products in my own house...the stain and odor remover is great on laundry stains too!

Good stuff

from Concord, NC

Comments about Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover:

I have big dogs, and big dogs unfortunately make big messes. Having foster dogs that come here temporarily, often without any house training, ensures that I will have accidents. It's just a fact of pet life. I've tried many different products and at the suggestion of a friend, I picked up some Nature's Miracle. I liked that it was made of natural ingredients instead of toxic chemicals, and the scent is pleasant. I loved that it was effective at quickly making mistakes disappear.

It works on carpet, linoleum, tile, even hardwood floors. And best of all, I can add it to my carpet shampooer for big jobs. It doesn't leave a stain ring if you use it for spot cleaning, and it doesn't leave any sticky residue like some other stain removers I've tried.

It's a great product, the cost is very reasonable, and it's easily found at my local chain stores. I can even find it at the twenty four hour drug store up the street which is great for those late night accidents.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Great for dog pee!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover:

This is the best product I've tried for getting pet odors out of carpet.
There are not many worse things than having your house smell like pee. OK, I suppose in the grand scheme of things there is something worse, but in terms of cleaning nightmares, urine stinkiness is pretty awful!
Unfortunately if you are potty training a puppy or have an older dog accidents are inevitable. I currently have both. My puppy is getting there and her accidents are fewer and farther between but for a while I was relying on Natures Miracle pretty often- as in multiple times each week.
I also have an older dog with an attitude problem. I swear he can have just come in from going outside to pee and if he gets mad at you, says you don't let him up on the couch or don't give him a bite of your food, he will pee on my living room rug. It's the grossest habit and that dog is so lucky I love him so much! If it weren't for Nature's Miracle I might not love him quite as much anymore!
Of all the products that claim to kill the animal scents this is the only one I've tried that actually delivers on that promise! I don't know how it works better, I just know that it does. It actually takes the odor away. It's definitely worth any price that is asked for it!

The best! It just doesn't get any better than Nature's Miracle!

The scent itself is not overpowering so it's not just masking the odor. It really is removing it!

Worth the money

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover:

Nature's Miracle is an excellent line of odor removing products specifically designed to get rid of pet stains. There are products targeted for dogs and cats, and they work. They are pricey though.

Every one of these products that I have tried so far is effective at reducing scent and removing stains. I have no complaints whatsoever about product performance.

None of the scents are offensive. Some of them are quite pleasing. I'm especially fond of the Christmas-potpourri-like scent in the No More Marking products.

An Excellent Carpet Saver for Pet Owners

from Folsom, CA

Comments about Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover:

LOVE this product! It has saved my carpets (and, when I was living in an apartment, my security deposit). I have cats; and this is great for cleaning up occasional hairball "situations", particularly in the spring/summer months when shedding is a real issue.

Works great! I have cream-colored carpets, and this cleans up the hairball throw-ups. On really significant messes, I use a toothbrush to scrub in the product for extra cleaning and it works like a charm. I recommend this for anyone who has pets for cleaning up those occasional messes (which, for me, is not really occasional but mainly seasonal). Every once in a while, I'll have a skidder situation - this is also great for that. It's an enzyme cleaner, which breaks down the stain so it also cleans up the smell of those messes.

If there's a scent, it doesn't last long (hardly noticeable). This is good because cats have such a strong sense of smell - they'd be trying to "clean" any residual scent mess left.

Great when used several days in a row.

from Norman, OK

Comments about Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover:

I am in a home business with my mother-in-law, breeding and selling exotic British short hair cats.  When a qualified buyer is found,(must fill out an application), I am responsible for giving the kittens a thorough bathing, clipping, and ear cleaning.  The next step is to take the kitten to mother-in-law, who gets them used to more cats(older) and a different environment than the cattery they have been raised in.  As you may know, small animals out of their normal environment, love to play and explor, which means the last thing on the mind of these little creatures, is the proper place to potty.  They are just having way too much fun!  So, when an area is discovered that was used for the litter box, out comes the Nature's Made Stain and Odor Remover.  I spray depending on the size of the  spot(usually small) and use a clean cotton rag(no fabric softener used).  If this treatment is used for usually no more than 3 days, there is no odor in my carpets!  My vet recommended this product, and I will never go back to any of the old remedies, that aren't really that good.  It is priced a little bit higher than solutions at the stores, but the results are well worth it.  I would recommend this for any of my pet loving friends.