Other Body Lotions:
Body Lotions
Lubriderm
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Pros

• Goes on smoothly (3)
  • Moisturizes well (3)
  • Smells great (3)
  • Softens skin (3)

• Bedtime (3)
  • Deep moisturization (3)
  • Dry/chapped skin (3)
  • Winter dryness (3)

No Gimmicks - Just Incredibly Soft and Moisturized Skin

When I first squirted the product onto my skin, I was surprised that it didn't feel particularly rich or creamy. However, after using Lubriderm Advanced regularly for over a month now, I can honestly say I'm sold on this highly moisturizing formula. I can feel the difference.

Because the lotion doesn't contain any trendy scents (like pomegranate or mango), it works equally well for men, women, and children. It won't interfere with your body fragrance or aftershave. It has a fairly neutral fragrance.

Absorption
The lotion is surprisingly light, non-greasy, and absorbs into skin smoothly and evenly.

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy contains Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, and skin-identical lipids which work to keep moisture in and dryness out. I didn't find that my skin responded immediately to the lotion, but after continued use my skin feels softer and smoother. Lubriderm not an exciting lotion with gimmicky claims or ingredients, but it does do an excellent job of restoring soft, healthy skin.

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion lacking.

I have tried so many lotions, including Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. I am a stay-at-home mom to three little boys aged 3, 3, and 1 so needless to say I am washing my hands throughout the day. I have tried over and over again to find products that work well for my extra dry skin. Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion did nothing to improve my skin and I found that I was applying it over and over again throughout the day. Jergen's Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer is the only one that I have ever found that actually helps heal my skin without feeling greasy or that I need to apply it hundreds of times throughout the day. I can put the Jergen's Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer on before I go to bed and have it last all night. I have tried other lotions and found that if I got up I felt like reapplying the lotion. I try to purchase this lotion combining sales and coupons and find it pretty inexpensively.

Totally would recommend

from Chicago.IL

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• Too Greasy or Heavy

• After Shower/Bath

Comments about Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion:

I got a sample of this in the mail. I used it on mydry feet and it worked great! It has a great smell and makes you super soft

helped my eczema tremendously

from Placerville, CA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

• After Shower/Bath
    • Eczema

Comments about Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion:

I have suffered from Eczema for as long as I could remember. I have tried so many different lotions...Drugstore, and High End. Nothing has really helped my dry itchy skin until I tried out Lubriderm Advanced Therapy lotion. It goes on really smooth, absorbs quickly but still leaves that super moisturized feeling on my skin. It says it's unscented but it has a nice light smell in my opinion. I use it all over my body including my feet. I just put some socks over them before I go to bed. I put this on every time I get out of the shower and it sinks into my skin so nicely. I would definitely recommend this lotion to just about everyone. I feel like this would be great for babies because it doesn't have a strong smell.

Favorite for Life!

from Atlanta, GA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great

Comments about Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion:

My mom always used this brand growing up, so I initially bought it because it was familiar. After going through several other brands since then, including St. Ives and Nivea, I have come back to Lubriderm and will probably always use this brand. It relieves winter dry skin, but gently moisturizes skin in the summer as well. It goes on smooth and skin immediately feel better and softer. Its apart of my bedtime regimen and I love it.

Overall it is a very helpful product.

Comments about Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion:

This lotion was recommended by my doctor for my very dry skin in the winter. I went out on a limb and tried it and was very satisfied by the end result. My skin went from cracked and flaky to smooth and soft in no time at all. It immediately starts working and has a non greasy feel. It also smells pleasant. It is the total package.

• Absorption:

Long lasting moisture that stays all day

Comments about Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion:

I've tried so many lotions and creams out there and when I see this Lubriderm advanced therapy moisturizing lotion I thought I'd try it. I have a lot of dry spot on my arms and legs so I need a lot of moisture to my skin. It soothed my dry spots right away. My skin is sometimes sensitive to trying different lotions but my skin took in this one pretty well. The texture if this lotion was thick and rich and it seemed to coat my skin very nicely. I applied it once in the morning and it lasted me all day. I didn't have to apply more through out my day. It doesn't really have a scent to it but it does the job by hydrating my skin. It didn't make my skin feel greasy or oily which is something I love about this cream. My body felt very smooth and soft. I recommend this for anybody with any type of skin because it smoothes and replenishes my skin with a lot of moisture. I would buy this lotion anytime especially because it cleared up my dry spots.

Great Every Day Product.

Comments about Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion:

Great Lotion and not too girly. My dad has very dry skin and typically refuses to use any lotions because they smell "too girly" He does not try any of the other products I use and would prefer to just have dry, flakey skin. That is until I purchased him this product for him last Christmas. He now uses it every day and his skin has seriously never looked better. He finally tried this product because it didn't have a really girly scent like a lot of other lotions do. I personally like to use this product also when I am already wearing a different scented perfume or hair product. It works great to keep you skin soft without stinking up the entire room.

There really isn't a strong scent for this product. It just smells like a typical lotion. That is good in some cases like when you have a great perfume you are wearing and you do not want it to clash with the lotion you are putting on.

Absorption
      This product works great at absorbing into your skin and leaving you feeling soft and moisturized. It does not leave a heavy film on your skin and will not leave oily marks on your clothing and fabrics.

Overall this product does a great job at really moisturizing your dry skin and keeping it feeling soft throughout the entire day. I really love using this product when I am up in the mountains on snowboarding trips. It really helps to keep my skin moisturized even with my skin constantly getting wind burn on the slopes each day. This is great product I would recommend.

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy is a favorite of mine

from New York, NY

Comments about Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion:

Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion is one of my personal favorites. The Advanced Therapy works really well with my extra dry skin. Prior to using the advanced therapy I had used the regular version but I found this to be too light and didn't hydrate my skin as well as I was hoping. A friend recommended that I try the advanced version as it is specially formulated for those in need of extra hydrating.

There are many reason why I find this to be an excellent all over body moisturizer. The lotion itself has a fresh light scent. I like that it is not overbearing. It is there without being in your face when worn. The lotion absorbs quickly and evenly. I use this all over, however it works especially well on my arms, elbows and legs, which are my biggest problem areas.

While this is more expensive than the Dial Moisturizing lotion that I purchase and enjoy, Lubriderm does a better job of healing and hydrating my skin and so it is worth the extra money. I make sure I have a bottle on hand with me at all times, especially throughout the harsh cold winters.

While Lubriderm does a great job of hydrating my skin, I have not found any skin firming benefits. On the flip side, i do have sensitive skin and am pleased that I have never suffered with any adverse skin reaction, no matter how often it is applied.

The best!

Comments about Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion:

This is amazing lotion! Hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling nourished and cared for! Very long lasting and nice clean scent. I really feed like I'm taking care of my skin when I use this product.

I love that this doesn't have a strong scent at all! It just smells clean. And effective. It smells like what a moisterizer should smell like. It's not clogged up with all that artificial and harsh purfume that ultimately irritates your skin.

Absorption
      My skin drinks this stuff up. It's very fast absorbing and doesn't leave behind any greasy residue that I've notice a lot of other lotions can leave. This makes my skin smooth to the touch.

When this says it moisterizes, it means it moisterizes! I put this on after I shower and I have smooth, hydrated skin until my next shower! A lot of other brands, I would HAVE to apply lotion in the morning AND night to avoid dry skin. Not at all with this formula.

• Absorption:

This lotion delivers dry skin relief

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion:

Very luxurious feeling, and feels wonderful while rubbing into my skin. A little too greasy afterward for my preference, but effective on my dry skin.

Pleasant but not overbearing.

Absorption
      A little hard to get rubbed in, and leaves skin a little greasy, but very silky and luxurious feeling.

Very effective on my dry skin

• Absorption:

Not greasy but softens hands

from Grand Haven, MI

Comments about Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion:

My hands get so dry with how much I was them and my tendency to dry skin so I need a lotion that I can apply and go; not worrying about whether it will make them greasy. But, I also need something that actually WORKS. Those smelly lotions usually just smell and they don't actually work. This is a very subtle smell that is perfect to go along with the ultra moisturizing.