3.6

3.6

nice anti-aging cleansing towelette

from Pennsylvania

Comments about L'oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I normally prefer to wash my face with a cleanser or scrub and rinse with water. However, there are times when I like the convenience of having a wipe to use. I have a huge property and do all my yard work. These are great to get some of the sweat and grime off mid-day. These are also great to take to the gym or use at night when I don't have the time or energy for my normal skin care routine. These are a step up in my opinion then the average cleansing wipe. These have some anti-aging ingredients that seem to benefit my skin. They can be a little expensive but if I combine coupons with my local drug store sales they are usually more affordable. L'Oreal is a great brand that I know and trust.

These do a really good job of taking off sweat, grime, excess oil, etc. I really don't use these to take off eye makeup. These contain vitamin C which is going to burn if you get it into your eyes. It can also burn and irritate delicate eyelid skin. They don't seem to leave a sticky residue that some cleansing wipes do. When used regularly my skin tone seemed more even and improved.

Ease of Application
So simple and convenient.

These have a very light scent that is barely noticeable.

• Ease of Application:

great scent, very convenient, great make-up remover!

from Mansfield, TX

Comments about L'oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I got a fantastic deal on a package of the L'Oreal Revitalift Wet Cleansing Towellettes at Walgreens. These are normally fairly expensive, but with a couple of coupons I got them for less than an off-brand cleanser. I'm very pleased with the results of the product. Some nights I'm in too much of a rush (must.sleep.now) to bother with a facial cleanser. That's when this pack comes in handy. They quickly remove my make-up, and leave my skin feeling clean without feeling stripped the way some cosmetic removers can leave you feeling.

The scent is actually a little strong and cosmetic-y for me, but it's way better than the diaper wipe smell of my old wipes. Smelling like cosmetics is WAY better than smelling like baby butt. I also have a little trouble keeping the package closed which is a bit of an issue. I definitely have to press the edges down really well to get it to close up. But this is normal with any package with a sticky closure. Overall, I definitely recommend this product to someone looking for a nice make-up remover or on-the-go face cleanser. Just use coupons!

Put them in your gym bag NOW

from Hockessin, DE

Comments about L'oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

What a  great product.  If you are on the go and don't  want to pack all your skin care products-GET THESE.  Easy resealable package keeps wipes  moist and easy to pop up.  Great  way to wash your face when face cleanser and water are not available or when packing  them is not an option.  The towelettes leave your face feeling clean and moist.   Even great for removing eye makeup without rubbing your eyes.  Just a wipe and make-up is  gone!  Love these for my gym bag!

Don't buy this product!

from Belmont, CA

Comments about L'oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I had such an allergic reaction to this product I wound up on Prednisone and having to slather my face in Cortisone cream.  My eyes swelled up like golf balls, my lips split and blistered and my skin went all red and blotchy.  That was a week ago and it still hasn't returned to normal.

I would not recommend this product if you have even slightly sensitive skin.

These pre-moistened wipes smell great, but burn your eyes.

from Jacksonville, NC

Comments about L'oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

L'oreal Revitalift products are fairly new.  Because of this, it is a terrific time to try them out for yourself because you can find them on sale everywhere!  I've used the Revitalift moisturizer and thought that the Wet Cleansing Towelettes would be a nice accompaniment.

First let me say that I've tried other pre-moistened towlettes and didn't care for them.  I didn't think that the other brands lathered very well.  However, L'oreal's Revitalift Towelettes lathered great and have a terrific scent.  They smell clean and feel very nice when you are using them.  The towelettes help remove all traces of impurities and gently exfoliates dead skin cells.  It leaves your face feeling refreshed after use.  I like the convenience of this products because when I'm done with it, I just throw it away.  There aren't any creams or lotions for me to have to put away because it's all right there on the towelette.

The packaging is really great too.  I love the red color that all the Revitalift products come in.  The color red makes me think of power and trustability.  Add the L'oreal name to that, and I feel good spending my money on the product because it's a name that I trust.  These particular towelettes come 30 to a package and the package is resealable!  Just lift the seal on the front of the package, take out the towelette, and reseal it till next time.  This keeps them from drying out.

L'oreal has had their Revitalift towelettes tested for gentleness by a Dermatologist, and they have been approved for all skin types.  That's very reassuring to me because I don't want to use any product that will dry my skin out.

Now, you've heard all my pros about this product, but I do have one complaint.  Although the package states that you can use these towelettes to remove eye makeup, I have experienced burning and stinging while using them for that purpose.  I've tried using the towelettes around my entire face and then wetting them to "dilute" them before applying to my eye area, but it didn't make a difference.  It is just too strong for me.  For the record, I don't wear any contact lenses or corrective eyewear at all, so that wouldn't be the cause of the burning.

Aside from the eye irritation, I do like this product and would recommend it.  However, be careful when using it around the eye area.