3.3
Other Mascaras:
Loreal Extra Collagen Waterproof Mascara Blackest Black

Loreal Extra Collagen Waterproof Mascara Blackest Black

3.3

Just Average Mascara, but does the job okay.

from Chester, SC

Comments about Loreal Extra Collagen Waterproof Mascara Blackest Black:

Loreal Extra Collagen Waterproof Mascara is an okay mascara. For the price I would have expected something more. It goes on relatively well. I'm not sure if it's the thickness of the brush, or the bristles, but when it's a new mascara it works really well. But, after a while, the brush tends to get kind of clumpy. Which, makes my lashes a little clumpy. Good thing is, I just have to gently rub my finger against the lashes, and they de-clump. But, that takes an extra step, so this just isn't my favorite mascara. It is waterproof, and it is VERY waterproof. You can swim in it, and still look like a champ when you get out, which is a great plus. But, for the price, there are better Loreal mascaras out there to use.

My favorite on the market right now.

from Mapleton, UT

Comments about Loreal Extra Collagen Waterproof Mascara Blackest Black:

I have been searching for a good, yet economical mascara for several years and have tried lots of different brands and even other Loreal mascara's and my search finally ended when I tried the Loreal Extra Collagen Waterproof Mascara.

I am in my fifties and my eyelashes have thinned greatly  so having a mascara that makes them look thicker is important to me. This product, along with an eyelash curler helps give me the appearance of thicker younger looking eyelashes.

It goes on smoothly and gives my eyelashes the appearance of being longer and thicker without looking like there are big clumbs of mascara on my eyelashes. I do not have any problem with it running nor do I get dark circles under my eyes after wearing it all day.  It doesn't flake off either.

The only problem that I have with this mascara is that it seems to get thick quicker than other's on the market, but a little soak in a sink of hot water quickly solves that problem.  I do find that I replace it more often than I did others in the past, but because I am happy with how it goes on and stays on I am okay with having to replace it more often.

Clumpy.

from Coolidge, AZ

Comments about Loreal Extra Collagen Waterproof Mascara Blackest Black:

I typically use the washable mascara, but I decided to try this one for comparison. I do NOT like how it clumps up. In fact, when I wash my makeup off, I feel like my eye lashes are being pulled out. Not pleasant.

Okay product for price, Loreal Collagen Mascara

from Patterson, NY

Comments about Loreal Extra Collagen Waterproof Mascara Blackest Black:

I bought this product about a month ago, and was very excited to use a product with collagen in it. I have not been greatly satisfied with this product. Maybe in the mornings I get ready to fast, but I feel like the effort I put in to use this product, does not make my lashes are voluminous as I would hope. I have been using mascara for a long time, and feel that many companies including Loreal have been using their product name, more than the actual quality themselves. I feel this product did not live up to my expectations.