Other Early Development Toys:
Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set

Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set

BasketBall Lovers!

Comments about Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set:

I bought this for my son when he turned two years old. I love it. It is adjustable so it can grow with your child. It also comes with a wide rim so it gives the child more of a chance to get the ball in the hoop. The junior size ball that comes included with it is just the perfect size. Before I bought this I did a lot of research on it. The price was around 50.00 when I invest that much into a toy I want to make sure it is going to last as well as be played with. I know have two boys and they both play with it. It was worth the investment. It teaches them motor skills and hand eye coordination on top of getting them outside to get some much needed fresh air and exercise. Little Tikes outdoor equipment is expensive but don't let the price fool you they are built to last. I have never had an issue with this basketball hoop. My kids still to this day play with it on a daily basis. It brings hours of enjoyment and you can even play with them. Outdoor family fun is the key ingredient to a happy healthy household. This set will give you that.

My Kids love it

from Independence, MO

Comments about Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set:

This is a great product! Adjustable height allows it to be used for years and years. Very sturdy. Good quality! My two girls have played with this for hours over the last two years.  Great for indoor or outdoor! I would highly recommended this product! We have had it for 2 years now and it still looks brand

You will get a lot of life out of this!

from Flemington, NJ

Comments about Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set:

This is a great product! Adjustable height allows it to be used for years and years. Very sturdy (add sand or water to the base). Good quality! Great for indoor or outdoor! I would highly recommended this product! We have had it for 2 years now and it still looks brand new!

This is a great source of burning off the kids excess energy!

from Pulaski, PA

Comments about Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set:

My Grandson has had this for a couple years now. It's portable enough that I can move it to the back yard or put it on the deck for him to play with. He's very energetic so I appreciate him being able to burn off that extra energy!  We get some very strong winds where we live. We filled the base with water and it made it very sturdy. This also makes it very easy to empty to store for the winter season. We move it to the basement in the winter so he can still use it.

A great toy for children!

from Hindman, KY

Comments about Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set:

This Little Tykes Basketball Set is one of the most wonderful toys a child can have. I've never met a child that has not enjoyed playing with these. They are height adjustable, so they grow with your little one! Safe, affordable, easy to put together...all things parents love to hear!

Sound brand

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set:

This is an excellent source of unknowing exercise for any child.  Wears them out and keeps them in shape and off the computers and viseo games.  One good game and bedtime is much easier.  Gets parents and children playing together.  Also teaches good sportsmanship.

great fun

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Comments about Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set:

this is great for small children and durable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little All-star loves this hoop

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set:

My son received the little tikes totsports basketball hoop on his second birthday and he absolutely loved it. He dragged this hoop with him around the house everywhere he went whether it was inside or outside. I loved that the hoop had an oversized rim and came with a junior basketball so that it was very easy for the ball to fit in the hoop. My son is now 4 years old and will not let me get rid of this hoop. It can be adjusted to six different heights ranging from 2 1/2 to 4 feet so my son still plays with it. I think this was one of the best, long lasting gifts that my son has had and in which he still plays with. Money well spent. The only downside to this hoop is that the rim makes it a little top heavy when the base is not weighted with sand. I guess that is expected but I would not put sand in the base being that my son plays with it inside. Also, the locking mechanism was not the greatest invention since it does not really work but it's nothing that a little rigging can not fix.

Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set is Fun for All!

from Washington Court House, OH

Comments about Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set:

I like the Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set for many reasons.  I love that it encourages gross motor skill development.  It is a fun toy to use to get kids to practice their hand-eye coordination and to get them up and moving.  It is a toy that you can easily bring inside in the winter months, too.  I like that the basketball that comes with it is soft, so it does little damage if accidentally thrown into another person or object.  I like that the height of the basketball set is adjustable, so the toy can grow along with my children.  There is a cap on the base that can be removed allowing the base to be filled with sand or some other material to prevent the set from falling over.  There are a few minor problems with the set.  Sometimes the piece used to adjust the set falls out and the net drops back down to its smallest height.  If you haven't filled the set with sand, the set tends to fall over if bumped or played with roughly.  Overall, the set has been sturdy and seems to have been a great investment.  I definitely recommend it!

Love this hoop for my sports obsessed son!

from Greenville, WI

Comments about Little Tikes Totsports Easy Score Basketball Set:

I bought this for my son when he was around 18 months old. He got bored of his tiny fisher price sports center and was obsessed with basketball. Assembly was super easy and I love the fact that this is adjustable. The little basketball is perfectly sized for toddler hands. I was also surprised at how well the hoop stands up. Many other toddler hoops fall over really easily. He has a blast "shooting" hoops from across the room. We also used it outside last summer and it held up very well. It didn't fade in the son and didn't fall over in the wind. I do notice the rim bends easily but we've just told him not to hang on it. The hoop is well priced compared to other brands and is very durable. My older daughter loves it as well and she's almost 5 years old. I expect this to be a toy that we keep for a long time and will have very good resale value as well. Overall, a wonderful toy that I would absolutely recommend to a friend with a sports lover in their family!