3.3

3.3

Pros

Cons

Results start to show within One Week

Absolutely wonderful product. I received tons of samples from a campaign. Tried out the strips and loved the result I was seeing within one week!! I have used another product with Crest Whitening strips and hated them. It was just way to messy... and most of all they hurt my teeth. Listering Quick Dissolving strips instantly start working as soon as they touch your teeth and you adjust the strip with a quick swipe with your tongue. No pain, no mess, no clean up... and best of all you can still do whatever you'de like without having to wait around for these strips to do anything. You can go to work and talk to people, you can go drive, and go into public without being embarrased.

Listerine Instant Dissolving Whitening Strips Convenient, But...

I was looking for something easy to use to whiten my teeth, but better than all of the usual whitening toothpastes. This led me to Listerine Instant Dissolving Whitening Strips.

These are...Read complete review

These are self-adhering strips that are both a little tricky to open and position correctly. At first, once I got the tiny foil packet opened, I wasn't even sure there was anything in side of it. When I initially peeled it off I accidentally got some moisture on it. I fumbled around and eventually had to discard that one. They are easily rendered useless.

Once I figured out how to correctly open the package and remove the strip, I found positioning correctly a little tricky. The instructions show which way a notch in the product needs to go for upper and lower. Don't mess that up because then they will be on your teeth the wrong way, the whitener is only on one side.

Be careful to initially place it low enough on your gum-line to cover all of your tooth surface. There's no repositioning these, once placed, if placed incorrectly, they're useless goo. Be aware that these are not long enough to reach from left back molar to right back molar; you're only whitening your foremost teeth. If you want to whiten all your teeth you're going to need to use 4 strips.

I was overall satisfied with the product. Once I got them on right, folded the excess back and let them do their magic, I noticed my teeth were whiter with a single use. I did have to brush the excess off from my gumline and between teeth. I also experienced extreme sensitivity the next day. I have no problem if I use them on alternating days.

Doesn't whiten teeth as much as I expected

Comments about Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips:

I have always wanted to have those pearly white teeth so I decided to give these a try to save money from having it done at the dentist. I didn't have such good luck, in fact the peroxide in the whitening strips made me very sick to my stomach and left a foam feeling on my teeth. I got minimal whitening with my teeth but the side effects and the taste it left in your mouth was horrible to the point I couldn't handle it. It is a lot more convenient to do this on your own and help save you on money. Overall it is a decent product as long as you can handle the side effects.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Works but is not my favorite

Comments about Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips:

This product dissolves on your teeth but leaves a weird film and is extremely slimy. The texture alone can make you cringe. It does however seem effective if you can complete the whole time required. I think that this product is great for those with sensitive teeth who need a weaker formula. Otherwise I don't highly recommend this product. I personally disliked the taste and feel of the strips once they dissolved.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Too strong, and too expensive.

Comments about Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips:

I bought the Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips so that I could achieve that freshly brushed breath, without actually brushing. After seeing a commercial for these, I decided to try them. While they did not whiten my teeth at all, even when I used them for two months straight, they did provide a quick pick me up after lunch. They are very strong, and to me, they taste stronger than actual mouthwash. They do very little for my breath though overall and after a few minutes, your breath reverts a little bit to the original smell. I felt like these strips were overpriced, and would only purchase them again if they did all the things they are claimed to do.

Love these!

from Marietta, Ohio.

Comments about Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips:

I bought the Listerine Whitening strips at a local pharmacy because they were on sale and a little bit cheaper than the Crest strips. I really liked them. They dissolved very quickly and had that Listerine fresh taste to them. I didn't notice they whitened my teeth that much. If you're using them to make them several shades whiter, I wouldn't recommend them. I'm a huge coffee drinker and worry about getting stained teeth. I use whitening strips often to keep my shade of white and prevent yellowing. These strips are perfect for it. They are not too bad in price. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and have. I prefer them to the Crest. I have never heard of them or saw them at the grocery store, if I hadn't seen them at the pharmacy I would of probably never tried them. If you do see them at the store, they are definitely worth a try. I did notice that a lot of boxes had coupons on them and make them fairly cheap.

• Minimal Side Effects:

You'll have a whiter smile!

Comments about Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips:

The nice thing about Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips is that your mouth isn't over loaded with a gooey substance. The strips have a light minty taste and since they are so thin you barely notice them once they are in place. I liked the convince of not having to watch the clock when I would use Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips. I could place the strips on my teeth and jump in the car to go to work. The only thing you have to watch out for is build up between the teeth. Sometimes when the strips dissolve there will be some gel left between your teeth. Which is never an attractive look!

Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips will lighten your teeth they just take a bit longer to have a big impact.

Convenience
Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips makes whitening your teeth easy. Just place the strips on your teeth and go on about your business.

Minimal Side Effects
Sometimes my stomach would get a bit upset. I think its just because whitening agents shouldn't be ingested. But, the stomach aches were always very minimal.

Not worth the money.

Comments about Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips:

I bought these recently, after trying the Crest strips. I thought maybe this one would have a more lasting effect. The price tag was a little crazy, but figured if they worked, it would be worth it. Well, short answer is they don't work that well. I had to use several strips before I started to notice a change. The change was minimal, and it didn't last that long. The Crest strips have the same problem with the duration of the results, but they do work faster, and are slightly cheaper. I wouldn't recommend using this product. If you're looking for quick results opt out for the Crest strips instead.

The results were minimal, and didn't last long. I had to use most of the box before I started to notice a change.

Convenience
The product is super convenient. Easy instructions, and won't take up half your day with it's application.

Minimal Side Effects
I didn't have any side effects. Some people have mentioned having more sensitive teeth after using this, but not in my case.

Good product

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips:

Overall, this was a good product. I really like that they dissolve, so I can apply them before bed & fall asleep with them on. They worked well & noticeably whitened my teeth after using the entire box. However, they did make my teeth extra sensitive to anything cold, which is a downside for someone who likes their water cooler than lukewarm. If you have the time to wait the few weeks to see the difference & don't have sensitive teeth, I would recommend this product over Crest Whitestrips because they're more convenient & less expensive.

Have to use the whole box to see a noticeable difference, but they do whiten!

Convenience
Most convenient whitening product out there. They dissolve, so you don't need to worry about watching a clock or waiting to take them off. I applied them before bed & slept in them since they dissolve. It didn't interfere with my daily routine at all & was so easy!

Minimal Side Effects
Although effective and priced at an affordable cost, they do make your teeth more sensitive to cold. I found myself having to stay away from any cooled beverages & had to make sure my water was lukewarm when brushing my teeth to avoid pain.

• Minimal Side Effects:

What a terrible and unsatisfying product.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips:

This is one of two teeth whitening products that I have ever purchased. I learned quickly that these products are not really worth my time. I bought this product first. Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips caught my eye, because it is made by Listerine and I love their mouthwash. I really thought I was purchasing a great and it was unfortunate when I was wrong about the product. These products are expensive, so I expect them to work when I buy them. I used the product, following all of the directions, and there was no difference in the color of my teeth. Also, the product burned my gums, it was so strong. My gums hurt for a long time after I used the product. It felt like they were trying to pull away from my teeth to get away from the teeth whitener. I would not recommend this product to anyone and I certainly will not be using it again. It costs too much and has no effect on the color of my tooth.

Comments about Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips:

The Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips are amazing and do exactly what they say they are going to do. I have tried other teeth whitening strips and they either didn't work, had a horrible taste, or left me wondering if I left the strips in too long or not long enough. When using the Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips, I don't have that problem. They have an amazing minty taste, they actually whiten my teeth when I use them regularly and keep up with my brushing and flossing, and best of all they dissolve in my mouth when the time is up.

Since I began using the Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips, I have noticed that my teeth really are getting whiter and staying white. The strips do exactly what they say they will do. I have even been given compliments about my teeth looking whiter and better and asking what I was doing and I always recommend the Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips.

Convenience
The Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips are very convienant. I can pop them in and leave if I am running low on time. I don't need to stay home with a timer and a trashcan to throw the strips away when I am finished because they dissolve when they are finished whitening my teeth.

Minimal Side Effects
I haven't experienced any side effects when using the Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips. My teeth are whiter, and my mouth is healthy. I am very happy with the whitening strips and I would recommend them to anyone trying to brighten up their smiles.

• Minimal Side Effects:

I don't like that it dissolves.

Comments about Listerine Instant Dissolving Clean Mint Whitening Strips:

I really thought that the dissolving aspect of these strips would be great, less mess and spitting and gross gooey stuff in my mouth, but I found the sensation to be very uncomfortable. The taste of the dissolved strip was at the very least off-putting and I found it absolutely necessary to spit rather than swallow. I'm not sure if it was the fact that the strip hadn't completely dissolved of what, but afterwords my teeth always felt kind of slimy and it was a really unpleasant sensation. On top of all the other problems, I didn't get great results. My teeth were 1-2 shades white at max and that took almost a month.

Convenience
Since they dissolve they are much more convenient than some of the stuff on the market. I felt fine wearing them outside but I wouldn't want to have them on anywhere I couldn't spit freely and have a drink of water afterwards.

Minimal Side Effects
The only real side effect to these was the slimy feeling on my teeth.