Other Teeth Whiteners:
INTENSIVE
Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

Fabulous results

I don't know about some of the other reviews on this product saying that it is not a good product, but I think Crest WhiteStrips is a very good buy. It is the first and only whitening product I tried and I do not regret it. Just follow the directions, remember to use two each day. It's not that hard- I usually used one in the shower and one later in the day. And after using all the strips in the box, I definitely noticed a difference in my teeth. And so did other people. I felt a little better when I smiled, I did not have to be worried if people thought my teeth were not white. It just makes me feel more confidence. And I think that is kind of hard to put a price on. But I wonder how long my teeth will stay white for.

Crest 3D Whitestrips are the painful way to whiter teeth!

If you can take the pain, you will gain whiter teeth!  After a couple weeks of drinking too many sodas and coffees with the results showing on my teeth, I decided to give my sample of Crest 3DWhite Whitestrips Professional Effects a try.  They were on sale at a local drug store so I thought I'd buy the complete set if I liked them.  So glad I tried the sample first!  This product contains two strips, one for upper and lower teeth, that you basically attach to your teeth.  It felt to me like I was attaching saran wrap to my teeth.  I'm not sure but I think saran wrap might have tasted better.  That's the first thing that hit me.  YUCK.  What a horrid taste!  They were also uncomfortable (though I think anything attached to your teeth would not feel wonderful) and caused my teeth some slight pain.  The directions required wearing the strips for 30 minutes so I pulled up a favorite show on Netflix to try and keep my mind off the nasty and painful feeling inside my mouth.  Thirty minutes later though I did have MUCH whiter teeth.  The strips left some residue and so I felt the need to brush my teeth.  I also noticed my teeth were very sensitive after this.  I was impressed with the results but not enough to buy the product for everyday use.  Perhaps if I had a special occasion coming up like a class reunion, wedding, or something of that sort, I'd use them one more time but just for my own personal vanity of having whiter teeth?  Not worth the nasty taste, pain, or time (I can't imagine wearing these outside my home!).

Legit

from New york city

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Too Harsh

• Travel
  • Whitening

Comments about Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

This actually works unlike other whitening products out there. I used this once every week or every two weeks and immediately saw results. Overtime my teeth were slowly getting whiter (i dont smoke or drink coffee) after using about 4 strips thats when it actually shows and right there you can start using the strips less frequently . They do hurt and make your teeth sensitive which is con but pain is beauty ;) the price is also reasonable there are plenty of coupons out there that they offer for this product you also get a reasonable amount of strips to use over time. Do recommend!

The best Whitener

from Dallas, TX

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Cleans Hard To Reach Spots
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Pricey
  • Tastes Bad

• Whitening

Comments about Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

I have been a general dentist for 20 years and I use this product at home. It works just as well as in office treatments.

Annoying to use and messy

Comments about Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

The Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are just so annoying to use because it keeps on slipping off of my top and bottom teeth. Also, since my teeth and gums are super sensitive, I just had so much pain in my mouth and my gums were so swollen. To top things off, my teeth weren't even THAT much whiter...

Great product.

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

I use the crest 3d white strips along with the other whitening products such as the rinse and toothpaste. I have seen amazing results with these white strips. I have used many different brands and different types such as the dissolving white strips and the whitening pen, and these are definitely the easiest to use and provide great results.

Convenience
So much easier to use than the gel pens or the dissolving strips.

Minimal Side Effects
If you already have sensitive teeth, I recommend using sensodyne toothpaste to help with tooth pain. These strips will make your teeth sensitive.

an alright product

Comments about Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

I wasn't a fan of the whitening strips. They were pretty uncomfortable for me and they always felt weird when I would put them on my teeth almost as if they had a hard time staying on there. I just wasn't too big of a fan of them. It might have just been me and my personal references but they just weren't my favorite product that I've tried. They didn't really whiten my teeth that much either so in terms of effectiveness they didn't really do the job that I was hoping for. They just didn't live up to my expectations I suppose. They weren't very convenient. It was sort of a pain to put them on and they weren't too easy to use because you had to be careful when applying them so that they would replaced exactly how you wanted them to be. Overall I was kind of disappointed. I probably wouldn't buy them again, and I don't know if I would recommend them. Like I said, I don't know if it was just me personally and my preferences that made me dislike them.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Whiter Teeth, Confidence Booster!

Comments about Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

I thought the Crest 3D strips worked very well! I have always had very icky, yellow teeth and did not want to pay the money to go to the dentist each time or to get them whitened each time. These strips took care of my yellow teeth and whitened them up very nicely! Although they aren't pure white, I still saw remarkable improvement and I was eager to show the world my brand new smile. The strips sometimes stick too well to my teeth sometimes, and they can be a bother for me if I want to remove them. On the other hand, sometimes they fall off randomly when I need them to stay. The price is a bit out of my budget, but it's worth it for the results- and much cheaper than getting teeth professionally whitened.

Works very well! Like the box says, I started seeing results 3 days after use!

Convenience
The strips can slip off randomly, but it doesn't happen too often where it's a major disturbance.

Minimal Side Effects
As far as I have seen, there are no side effects.

Crest Whitestrips really work

Comments about Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips really work. I drink a lot of coffee and soda and feel that my teeth get dingy. I use these Crest Whitestrips every six months just to get my teeth back to where I like them to be. They are easy to use and I do not have any sensitivity after using these whitestrips. These have lightened my teeth probably almost 6 shades, such a big improvement.

These Crest white strips have definitely improved the brightness of my smile and I am lot more confident when smiling.

Convenience
I leave these on for about 30 minutes every evening for about a few weeks. 90% of the time the strip stays on my teeth, but the rest of the time, the strip will slide off and not stay no matter what I try. I find this VERY annoying, but easy to get over as it does not happen all the time.

Minimal Side Effects
I do not think these whitestrips have any side effects. They whiten my teeth, I am not left with any sensitivity. They are really easy to use and the effects are noticed in a few days after initial use.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Crest whitening strips work great

Comments about Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

I have been using the crest whitening strips for the last several months, and they have been working great. It is so much more convenient than sitting in a dental chair for an hour. I throw on the crest strips while I am getting ready in the mornings, and by the time I am done the strips are ready to be removed and my teeth are whiter. They are also much cheaper than a visit to the dentists office as well!

• Minimal Side Effects:

Beauty is pain. Teeth look whiter, but it hurts!

Comments about Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

I've used Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips on and off for a few years. I've tried other whitening products, and Crest really is effective compared to other brands.

After using Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips on a consistent basis, my teeth really do look whiter and more shiny. It doesn't take too many treatments to start noticing subtle changes in the color of your teeth.

Convenience
These strips are wonderful in terms of convenience! They stay on so well compared to earlier Crest Whitestrip products. You can even drink with them on and they don't slide around. I wear them while grocery shopping or getting ready in the morning, and they stay on perfectly! You can take them anywhere. They are so easy to apply, and they stay put!

Minimal Side Effects
The one (huge) complaint I have about these particular strips is they make my teeth very very sensitive. I've never had a problem with tooth sensitivity before, but when I use these strips, my teeth usually hurt the next day. It's a trade off. Whiter teeth for sensitive teeth. I've resorted to only using the strips once a week to minimize the sensitivity.

Crest white strips

from Georgia

Comments about Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

Crest white strips is a product that I saw on a television commercial so I decided to give it a try myself to see if the advertising was true. Therefore I purchased this product from Kroger to give it a try and I must say that it has been two months and I have seen some results but not pearly whites as advertised on television. It is great for sensitive teeth, however. It doesn't have any negative side effects on the teeth such as tooth darkening or decay and it does have a minty fresh scent on the strips. I would recommend giving this product a try if you are in dire need of a bleaching but cannot afford to have it done professionally. It has been moderately effective for me but it is very convenient for last minute dates or special events. I recommend you use this product persistently. For me, I have seen some whitening but will continue to use crest white strips until I see more.