Other Teeth Whiteners:
Crest
INTENSIVE
Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

Excellent results

I tried whitening gel right before using this product and I have to say, these strips are so much better than gel any day! They are practically tasteless and do not cause any gum irritation (for me anyways). As for the whitening part, it really does whiten your teeth. Easy to apply and remove

Torrington, CT

Regular product

I use these on a regular bases and so far so good, my teeth look so much better, and I didnt even have to go to the dentist office and sit!

Hardy ky

Used For Years!

I've been using Crest Whitstrips For year's now. I've used the Mild kind to the professional Crest Whitestrips. I've always had the best results with these. I've had my Dentist and other people comment on my teeth and have asked where and when I got them whitened. I've been using them for so long that I only have to use them once or twice a month and my teeth instantly get brighter. They are already white so I don't have to use them daily or even weekly. In the beginning im sure I did follow the instructions but now I just use on occasion. They can make your gums a little sensitive but it does go away and it's well worth it. They are pricey but for me a professional pack can last me 6 months. I love these and will always use them.

Jacksonville, FL

Work great!

I use these regularly. I like how easy it is to whiten my teeth because lets be real no ones teeth are straight white no matter how well you take care of your teeth, you do need a little extra help. With these whitestrips I just put it on my teeth when doing simple chores around the house. I do have sensitive teeth and gums and have no issues while using these.

St Petersburg FL

I would buy this again!

I love this product. I've used many teeth whitening products and I really like this

Wilmington, NC

Love these strips

fantastic product. cant believe results I am getting! worth every penny. halfway through and had no sensitivity. i am being extra cautious by using a straw for my coffee etc. but yes. no bleeding gums. no sensitivity. no damaging effects. my teeth feel better then ever! really cant believe i held of so long. people keep asking me where i am getting my teeth done!

milwaukee, Wi

Legit

This actually works unlike other whitening products out there. I used this once every week or every two weeks and immediately saw results. Overtime my teeth were slowly getting whiter (i dont smoke or drink coffee) after using about 4 strips thats when it actually shows and right there you can start using the strips less frequently . They do hurt and make your teeth sensitive which is con but pain is beauty ;) the price is also reasonable there are plenty of coupons out there that they offer for this product you also get a reasonable amount of strips to use over time. Do recommend!

New york city

The best Whitener

I have been a general dentist for 20 years and I use this product at home. It works just as well as in office treatments.

Dallas, TX

true

Annoying to use and messy

The Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are just so annoying to use because it keeps on slipping off of my top and bottom teeth. Also, since my teeth and gums are super sensitive, I just had so much pain in my mouth and my gums were so swollen. To top things off, my teeth weren't even THAT much whiter...

USA

false

Great product.

I use the crest 3d white strips along with the other whitening products such as the rinse and toothpaste. I have seen amazing results with these white strips. I have used many different brands and different types such as the dissolving white strips and the whitening pen, and these are definitely the easiest to use and provide great results. Convenience So much easier to use than the gel pens or the dissolving strips. Minimal Side Effects If you already have sensitive teeth, I recommend using sensodyne toothpaste to help with tooth pain. These strips will make your teeth sensitive.

Hendersonville, NC