3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Minimal Side Effects:

Work great, but not good for sensitive teeth.

These work great. I noticed a big difference after just the first time I used them. They make your teeth white in very little time, and brighten your smile quickly. However, if you have sensitive teeth at all, I would not recommend using these. I used them, and evereything was great. My teeth were getting noticably whiter fast. But, after using them for a few days I noticed that parts of some of my teeth were getting a lot more sensitive than normal. It got to the point that even air shot pain through those teeth, even months after using them. They worl great, but be careful using them.

They do exactly what they say...whiter teeth in 7 days. You will notice it making a difference after the first use. They are a great product for someone who just wants to brighten up a little to a smoker or coffee drinker with deep yellowing. They do what they say they do, and fast.

Convenience
The convenience is so-so. They are a convenient way to whiten your teeth without going to the dentist and spending a bunch of time there to whiten your teeth. But, you also have to make sure you have the time to leave them on for a half an hour, twice a day. So, you can't eat or drink during that time, and probably want to do this at home, as they aren't something that is not easily seen.

Minimal Side Effects
The only side effects I encountered were some of my teeth, especially my upper fangs, becoming extremely sensitive to everything, even air touching them, after using them. It is only side effect that I had, but it was one that lasted for a few months after I had used them also. It wasn't something that only happened when I used them, it stayed a problem for a while.

If you believe in suffering for beauty

To me Crest Whitestrips are the original – it’s the first version of home whitening strips that I remember hearing about and it’s the first one (and only one) I ever used. I chose the Premium because it was stronger but not the strongest (I was scared about tooth sensitivity and/or loss of tooth enamel with the highest dosage, at least for my first time). Using it wasn’t too fun or pretty – it made it very difficult to talk and it made an enormous amount of saliva form in my mouth. I hated every single second of the application BUT I would suffer through it again because they DO work and sometimes you have to suffer for beauty. Speaking of suffering, I did experience some teeth sensitivity (like a shooting pain) but it didn’t last too long and wasn’t too frequent. I would probably use these again because I think these concerns are similar with other products but maybe next time I’ll try a different brand like Colgate. I just haven’t made the time to go through all this trouble to make my teeth a bit whiter but I would do it again for a special occasion or if they were on sale or something.

They definitely made my teeth whiter than they were before - not Hollywood white but definitely better.

Convenience
Use twice a day for 30 minutes for seven days is a bit annoying, especially when it's a gross and uncomfortable process to use them.

Minimal Side Effects
The side effects existed but were minimal, as I only had some tooth sensitivity that didn't last too long and that went away.

I will never use this product again

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Premium:

When i first thought about wanting to whiting my teeth I didn't want to have to spend an arm and leg just to have the wonderful white smile again. So I thought crest had such wonderful toothpaste i would give them a try first. I didn't like the feeling of having something on my teeth and half the time they would just fall off and make me want to throw up.

I think that when it came to this product a little bit more research could have been done with it. I just didn't like how they wouldn't stay on my teeth, left a nasty taste in my mouth, and left a nasty feeling on my teeth as well. I would never use these again. I would rather pay for them to be whiting.

Convenience
I think that they would have probably worked if they would have stayed on my teeth. Its really hard to tell at this point.

Minimal Side Effects
I just didn't like the fact that they would fall off and make me almost throw up and the taste was nasty as well.

Crest White Strips...great for short time results

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Premium:

Crest White Strips are the only in store strips I have found that work the best at whitening your teeth. They are pretty easy to use, however they don't stay on your teeth very well. I don't think the strips are designed really well to fit your teeth. They seem to be better for someone with smaller teeth. While they are effective at whitening your teeth over time, it does not last for very long. I guess that is to be expected, especially if you drink coffee or anything that can stain your teeth often. I am not a big fan of the peroxide taste either. I don't even like it in my toothpaste. They are a bit pricey to always buy though. You may get better results that last longer if you have it done professional. You will pay more, but it will probably last longer, but if you need a quick and cheaper fix, they will work pretty good.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Work great, but not good for sensitive teeth.

• Minimal Side Effects:

A great teeth whitening strip

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Premium:

I absolutely adored using these teeth whitening strips. They definitely improve your smile and they made my teeth much brighter and whiter. I used to get my teeth whitened professionally at the dentist office but it takes a lot of time and it cost lots of money. With the crest premium white strips you can get the same or better results for a quarter of the price. The one downside of this product is the fact that you have to use it every single day and for an extended amount of time. It is also extremely difficult to talk while you have the white strips in your mouth. This product will only work to its fullest extent if you follow the directions exactly and use the product every day. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants a set of whiter teeth.

My teeth were five shades whiter after using this product and this product is extremely effective.

Convenience
You can buy it from any local grocery or drugstore making this product extremely convenient.

Minimal Side Effects
Some people experience sensitivity with this product but I never personally had an issue.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Messy, difficult way to whiten your teeth

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Premium:

Although I get the idea of the strips, I just didn't like this delivery method for teeth whitening. The strips were awkward to use and didn't work fast enough for all that work. The strips moved around in my mouth and needed to be readjusted to be sitting directly on my teeth for the allotted time. I don't mind the whitening toothpaste (although that takes a lot longer) and I think a tray version of the solution would be better than strips.

These do work to lighten your teeth, but it does take a couple of weeks of using the messy strips. I found it hard to keep the strips in place for the allotted amount of time each day so it took longer to get the desired results.

Convenience
The strips were a little difficult to get one, difficult to keep on (they seemed to slide around a bit in my mouth and I was constantly trying to adjust them), and difficult to find a convenient time when I could take the time to do this. I ended up throwing the end of the package away.

Minimal Side Effects
I didn't notice any adverse side affects.

• Minimal Side Effects:

They work, but need improvement.

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Premium:

I tried the Crest Whitestrips Premium upon recommendation from my sister who said they work well. I had used Crest Classic Whitestrips, and thought they were just okay. My sister said the Premium worked better.
Although I believe these whitestrips work if used correctly, they aren't particularly easy or pleasant to use. The main advantage to these is that he price as compared to going to the dentist to have your teeth whitened is much lower. The disadvantages are the following: The kit comes with an upper and lower strip which aren't that easy to tell apart. You have to detach along a zig zag line, and if you are not careful, the strips bend and stick together. The gel also rubs off easily.
They recommend using the strips when you haven't brushed your teeth recently (so they can stick and remove stains, etc. I assume). In my experience, by the time I think to use them (morning or evening), I have already brushed my teeth. Also, they don't stay in place very well, and feel awkward in my mouth. Waiting the 20 to 30 minutes for the whitestrips to work is uncomfortable for me.
I you have the patience to deal with the above mentioned inconveniences, they are worth giving a try because they did make my teeth whiter. I just haven't felt like the difference was noticeable enough for me to go through the hassle.

My teeth were a bit whiter.

Not fun to use.

Some tooth sensitivity.

These burned my gums!

from Newport Beach, CA

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Premium:

I was so excited to use the Crest Whitestrips Premium box that I picked up at the drug store. It held the promise of whiter teeth, but after using them a few times, my gums became very sore. It got to the point where after a few days, my gums would burn whenever I put them on. It was impossible to keep them on for the whole time the box recommended. I also noticed white spots on my gums that took almost a week to go away. My dentist told me that the whitestrips had burned my gum tissue and to stop using them. The Premium strips were way too strong for me and after letting my gums rest a while, I started using gentler white strips. I gave the rest of my Premium box to a friend to use and she didn't have any gum issues. If you have sensitive gums, I would not advise buying these whitestrips. On the plus side, they are almost foolproof to use. I thought that they attached to my teeth very easily & stayed in place while they were on my teeth.

They burned my gums!

• Minimal Side Effects:

Crest Whitestrips are the best!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Premium:

I have tried various whitestrips over the years due to the fact that I am a heavy tea drinker and want my teeth to stay really white. My dentist passed out samples of the Crest Whitestrips about 2 years ago and I have used them ever since. They can be pricey so wait for a sale and stock up. They really work and are simple to use. Some brands like this do not stick to your teeth well, but I have never had a problem with that. You peel, stick and wait for brighter teeth! They are not noticeable at all.

The whitestrips are very effective if you use them on a regular basis. I drink tons of tea and that can stain your teeth in a big way, but I use these strips a couple of times a week and my teeth are sparkling clean and white.

Convenience
These little thin strips are super convenient to take anywhere. If you travel they are easy to slip in your bag or purse. I used to take them to work and use them during the day and nobody would ever even notice. They stick well so they don't slip down or anything

Minimal Side Effects
There are absolutely zero side effects when using these strips. Nobody can see them, they do not stick to the teeth afterwards like some others do, they do not burn your gums and they whiten all at the same time!

Slips and slides

from Lake Mills, WI

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Premium:

I have used quite a few whiteners over the years and there are definite pros and cons to the Crest premium product. The pro is that they do provide good whitening. Having sensitive teeth, I can only whiten for about 3 days in a row and then take a couple days off and then do a couple more days. After I use them, I do get positive comments from friends about the appearance of my teeth. They do become nice and white. The con is that I have to use them when I know I won't really have to talk for 30 minutes. They don't adhere well and will slip around if you try to talk with them in. I have to make a concentrated effort to hold my mouth steady for the time they are on. They are also pretty strong. My son can not use them at all. One treatment is painful for him. I bought him the Crest 3D strips and he is able to use those.

Good results.

Convenience
Difficult to keep in place if you have to do any talking during treatment.

Minimal Side Effects
These are strong and may not be the best choice for those with sensitive teeth.

• Minimal Side Effects:

This product can go either way

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Premium:

I enjoy having that white pearly smile. I have used white strips about two times a year for the past two years. Crest is a very well known name and I stand behind all of their products with it being a trusted name. Recently I have noticed that I have a lot of burning with their strips. My mouth is constantly foaming for it feeling like someone has a burning match in my mouth. The taste itself isn't very pleasant and no matter how much you wash your mouth out the taste takes a few hours to disappear. the overall effect of the product is great, leaves your teeth white for about six months, providing you properly care for your teeth. I would recommend the product but also make it a note to let people know it leaves a very unpleasant taste for a few hours after and that it has a burning sensation after you have had them in for about 10 minutes.