Other Teeth Whiteners:

Crest 3D White Whitestrips

Pros

Cons

• Minimal Side Effects:

Crest 3D vivid white whitestrips work!

Crest 3D Vivid White White Strips do what it promises. But if you have sensitive teeth I wouldn't recommend using this product. I don't have sensitive teeth and it makes my teeth hurt for a day or so after using them.

If you are going to use them, they do work, and its nice to be able to have the professional white teeth avalible without having to see a dentist. I have used these about three times and always am satisfied with the results. My sister in law uses them as well and she loves them. It only takes about an hour a day to use them and you get ten or twenty in a package so depending on what size you get it takes either five or ten days to get the results that you want.

I noticed that your teeth are noticably whiter after only two uses. So is a great thing if you are in a rush to get the white teeth you want. It is a bit expensive and the bleach doesn't taste very well. But for what it does and how long you need to use them its worth it.

I gave this four stars because of the sensitivity it causes my teeth to have after the usage. But obviously I love the results or I wouldn't be using it! :)

It works well, but leaves bad taste in mouth

I recently received a sample of Crest 3D White whitestrips Professional Effects in the mail.  It came with 1 upper and 1 lower strip.   I feel I can review this product after 1 use, because it claims on their website that you can see results in 1 day.  This is part of their new 3D line and is supposed to be more intensive than your average whitening strips.   I have used other strips before so I sort of knew what to expect.   The upper strip went on easily, but I did have some problems adhering the bottom strip.  Immediately I noticed a pretty awful taste in my mouth.  I can not really describe it but it almost made me want to remove the strips immediately.  I wanted to see if the product worked so I stuck it out.  You leave the strips on for 30 minutes.  This really is not easy to do because of the foaming sensation of the bleach and the taste that was making my mouth dry.  I looked at the listing of ingredients and I only recognized 2 of the 7, which were water and hydrogen peroxide.  Another thing on the product that I was a little concerned about was the disclaimer.  It states that some people may experience tooth sensitivity and gum discomfort but that it should be temporary.  I didnt notice any sensitivy myself, but grate that it would only be temporary if it does occur. At the end of the 30 mins I happily took the strips off.  Were my teeth whiter?  Possibly a little bit, I can't really tell.   Will I spend a lot of money to buy more strips to torture myself for slightly whiter teeth, probably not.   I do recommend this product for people who really want to whiten their teeth, but I personally probably will not use it very often.

Super White and clean

from Brooklyn, NY

Pros

• Clean Teeth
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Pricey
  • Too Harsh

• Daily Use
  • Whitening

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

Crest 3D White Whitestrips are wonderful to use during the summer months only. I learned that the hard way because I purchased them during the winter. Every time the wind would blow my teeth would hurt. I have to admit my teeth are very white but I felt pain using the product. If you do purchase them during the summer. Avoid eating ice cream and drinking cold water. Other than that, I would definitely buy them again and recommend them to my friends.

okay

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

It seems to be a product that works, but there are definitely repercussions to it. It definitely burns your gums, and turned my gums white.

It works, but another problem with them are the strips are not long enough. With these being so expensive, I would assume they'd make them long enough to cover more than the front part of your mouth.

Too long

Minimal Side Effects
The white gums can be a little embarrassing.

absolutely whitening.

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I've been using crest white strips for years ever since I got my braces removed. the first time I tried it it worked amazingly I could not believe how white my teeth were. Every year after I have been using crest white strips and lately I've picked up one of these and it's works very well. It not only kept my teeth white but my teeth were whiter than before. It is very easy to apply and use that it really does not take a lot out of my day to use them. It works better than before and it keeps my teeth so clean that people do not believe that I did not have work done. I've gotten so many compliments from people and they are baffled when I tell them I have only used these to achieve a perfectly white smile. I would definitely recommend this to other people to use, as I have already recommended to friends. It works for me so why wouldn't it do the same for you? Why wouldn't you want a nice white smile?

• Minimal Side Effects:

A very nice and effective teeth whitener!

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I myself used to suffer from ugly, yellow teeth in the bitter past. Girls would take one look at my teeth and turn away in disgust. My self-esteem lowered by the second. One day, I decided to buy Crest 3D Whitestrips. After just only a couple of days and minutes of using this product, my teeth were already transforming into beautiful, snow white crystals. I kept using it and my teeth only improved in whiteness. I was very happy with this purchase, and now I have a girlfriend who says that she absolutely loves my beautiful smile. I recommend the product to anybody who is simply looking to whiten their teeth.

This product, as I described previously, will significantly improve the color of your teeth (at least it did for me).

Convenience
It is easy to use this product and you can bring the whitestrips anywhere whereever you go. Just pack some into your bag when you need to travel and whatnot.

Minimal Side Effects
I did hear from a couple of my friends that these whitestrips may cause tooth sensitivity. However, I myself did not experience that side effect. I guess it all depends on the person. If you experience any weird side effects, just ask a doctor or discontinue usage.

Not worth the money

from Waipahu, HI

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

If I could give this a zero rating, I would. It's expensive and I feel like I've wasted my money. The strips do not adhere to my teeth and come off. It feels like I'm swallowing all of the whitening product. I'm even using the companion toothpaste but there's no difference. This is a major fail and I will never buy this product or anything like it again. It would be like throwing money down the drain.

Does not work at all - even with the companion toothpaste and an electric toothbrush with a whitening setting.

Convenience
It's convenient but not worth the money.

Minimal Side Effects
No side effects and it doesn't even do the job it's supposed to do.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Crest Vivid White Whitestrips had very little impact on me.

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I was excited to give Crest Vivid White Whitestrips a try. My teeth are not in that bad of need, but I just wanted to give them a little extra "boost." Unfortunately it wasn't the case. I didn't have any luck. They give you a 14 day supply, I thought I would have seen somewhat of a difference after the first week. But I didn't. Plus they tasted awful.

To be fair, I have heard them work on some, but for me, they did not work one bit. I don't know if I just wasn't using it right or what, but It was a waste of money.

Convenience
Using them at home vs. going to the dentist was easier and also much less expensive, I am sure!

Minimal Side Effects
I showed no side effects.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Works wonderfully if you dont mind a little gum pain nowandagain

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

This product works so well. I Think they taste pretty wretched. but they definitely achieved the desired result. They also left my gums pretty sore but what's living without ice cream for a bit for the sake of nice looking teeth.

The best part about this product is how effective they are. I am glad that Crest stepped up their game and created a product that sticks to your teeth better then the previous version of white strips which used to slip and slide all over. But as stated they work really well, you do have to be persistent but I think it is accurately stated that you will see results in 3 days if you are using them properly.

Convenience
Pretty convenient, I think they would be more convenient if they were invisible, but that seems like a lot to ask. They are definitely more convenient than the whitening systems that require trays and gels and whole array of other products though.

Minimal Side Effects
Bummer side effect is having my gums hurt everytime I had a glass of cold water. But that goes away pretty quickly. Plus you will still see results if you use these less than the suggested amount, and doing so can help minimize the lack of convenience as well as the gum pain.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Amazing Difference almost immedietely!

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

Whiter teeth? I've tried everything. I smoke, I drink coffee, and my teeth show it. Well, they did. The strips did as they claimed and now I walk around with a much whiter smile. By the second treatment, I could already see the difference. The product does leave a slightly off taste in your mouth. Rinsing with a good mouthwash shortly after help break that taste down.

Noticed that my teeth had changed by at least 2 shades after only two treatments. Talk about effectiveness! By the end of the treatment, My teeth looked whiter than they had in years!

Convenience
I put these on before bed, when I know I'm going to be reading for the next hour or so. There is no hassle lining them up correctly or applying them.

Minimal Side Effects
If you already have sensitive teeth, beware. Prolonged use did make my teeth much more sensitive, but an easy solution I have found is to use Sensodyne toothpaste whenever I'm going to whiten my teeth. I whiten about once every 2 months now, and combined with crest vivid white toothpaste, I've never felt better about my smile.

Crest 3D Vivid White Whitestrips

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I love Crest 3D Vivid White Whitestrips. I was brushing my teeth one day and I noticed my teeth looked dull, and even a little discoloured from drinking too much coffee. I was horrified at how awful they looked, and I felt like it added ten years to my age. I checked into the cost of having my teeth whitened at my dentist and was pretty much horrified at the outrageous cost of it. I decided to try a whitening at home product, but honestly didn't have too much belief that it would do a lot of good. The little strips were easy to put on, and I hardly noticed they were there. I just continued what I was doing for the next thirty minutes and then slid them off. Easy cleanup and no mess, but the instant results even on that first day just wowed. me. After a week my teeth looked amazing. It didn't even take the full twelve days for my teeth to look better than they ever have in my entire life. I love these little strips, and I recommend them to anyone that wants beautiful brilliant white teeth.

Bright White Smile!

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I absolutely 100% love Crest3D Vivid White Whitestrips! They are very reasonably priced and are very effective! They are very easy to use-just 30 minutes once a day. I have received so many compliments on my teeth from friends, family, strangers and even my dentist! I highly recommend this product.

I notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth very quickly. Better yet, the true test to me is the response I've received from others---from friends , family, total strangers ad best yet, my dentist! I just smile more because I am proud to show off my teeth after using this product.

Convenience
I find these white strips very convenient and super easy to use! Because they only need to be applied once a day for 30 minutes, I apply them right before I take a shower. I keep them on while I continue to get ready and take them off after applying my make-up and doing my hair. Voila----easy- peasy!

Minimal Side Effects
The only side effects I have had from these white strips is a bit of sensitivity in my teeth--not major, but noticeable, I just skip using them for a day and then when I continue to use, the sensitivity eases.