Other Teeth Whiteners:
Crest
VIVID
Crest 3D White Whitestrips

Crest 3D White Whitestrips

Pros

• Whitens my teeth (3)

• Everyday whitening (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Frequent user (3)

Crest 3D vivid white whitestrips work!

Crest 3D Vivid White White Strips do what it promises. But if you have sensitive teeth I wouldn't recommend using this product. I don't have sensitive teeth and it makes my teeth hurt for a day or so after using them.

If you are going to use them, they do work, and its nice to be able to have the professional white teeth avalible without having to see a dentist. I have used these about three times and always am satisfied with the results. My sister in law uses them as well and she loves them. It only takes about an hour a day to use them and you get ten or twenty in a package so depending on what size you get it takes either five or ten days to get the results that you want.

I noticed that your teeth are noticably whiter after only two uses. So is a great thing if you are in a rush to get the white teeth you want. It is a bit expensive and the bleach doesn't taste very well. But for what it does and how long you need to use them its worth it.

I gave this four stars because of the sensitivity it causes my teeth to have after the usage. But obviously I love the results or I wouldn't be using it! :)

It works well, but leaves bad taste in mouth

I recently received a sample of Crest 3D White whitestrips Professional Effects in the mail.  It came with 1 upper and 1 lower strip.   I feel I can review this product after 1 use, because it claims on their website that you can see results in 1 day.  This is part of their new 3D line and is supposed to be more intensive than your average whitening strips.   I have used other strips before so I sort of knew what to expect.   The upper strip went on easily, but I did have some problems adhering the bottom strip.  Immediately I noticed a pretty awful taste in my mouth.  I can not really describe it but it almost made me want to remove the strips immediately.  I wanted to see if the product worked so I stuck it out.  You leave the strips on for 30 minutes.  This really is not easy to do because of the foaming sensation of the bleach and the taste that was making my mouth dry.  I looked at the listing of ingredients and I only recognized 2 of the 7, which were water and hydrogen peroxide.  Another thing on the product that I was a little concerned about was the disclaimer.  It states that some people may experience tooth sensitivity and gum discomfort but that it should be temporary.  I didnt notice any sensitivy myself, but grate that it would only be temporary if it does occur. At the end of the 30 mins I happily took the strips off.  Were my teeth whiter?  Possibly a little bit, I can't really tell.   Will I spend a lot of money to buy more strips to torture myself for slightly whiter teeth, probably not.   I do recommend this product for people who really want to whiten their teeth, but I personally probably will not use it very often.

These Really, Really Work!!

from NC

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Doesn't take long
  • Protects Against Stains
  • Whitens My Teeth

Cons

• They slide off my teeth sometimes

• Stain Prevention
  • To get a white smile in less than week

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I absolutely love to whiten my teeth with Crest Whitestrips Vivid!! I can achieve the whiteness I want in usually 4-5 days! I have learned to "dry" my teeth off before applying the strip!! I have tried other kinds and am never as happy with the results!! Best way to whiten my teeth!!

AMAZING results !!

from Sarasota, FL

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Protects Against Stains
  • Whitens My Teeth

• Stain Prevention

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I am a coffee lover, I drink coffee everyday which is bad for my teeth then I search for the crest whitening strip and toothpaste let me tell you it's MAGIC!!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love this product

from Sylmar, CA

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Whitens My Teeth

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I use this product about every 3 days. I love how easy it is to use and how white my teeth look. I get so many compliment on the whiteness of my teeth. And it last. I can stop using it for weeks and they'll still be white. I don't even have to have it on for long for it to work. Amazing product.

Super White and clean

from Brooklyn, NY

Pros

• Clean Teeth
      • Easy To Use

Cons

• Pricey
      • Too Harsh

• Daily Use
      • Whitening

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

Crest 3D White Whitestrips are wonderful to use during the summer months only. I learned that the hard way because I purchased them during the winter. Every time the wind would blow my teeth would hurt. I have to admit my teeth are very white but I felt pain using the product. If you do purchase them during the summer. Avoid eating ice cream and drinking cold water. Other than that, I would definitely buy them again and recommend them to my friends.

okay

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

It seems to be a product that works, but there are definitely repercussions to it. It definitely burns your gums, and turned my gums white.

It works, but another problem with them are the strips are not long enough. With these being so expensive, I would assume they'd make them long enough to cover more than the front part of your mouth.

Too long

Minimal Side Effects
      The white gums can be a little embarrassing.

absolutely whitening.

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I've been using crest white strips for years ever since I got my braces removed. the first time I tried it it worked amazingly I could not believe how white my teeth were. Every year after I have been using crest white strips and lately I've picked up one of these and it's works very well. It not only kept my teeth white but my teeth were whiter than before. It is very easy to apply and use that it really does not take a lot out of my day to use them. It works better than before and it keeps my teeth so clean that people do not believe that I did not have work done. I've gotten so many compliments from people and they are baffled when I tell them I have only used these to achieve a perfectly white smile. I would definitely recommend this to other people to use, as I have already recommended to friends. It works for me so why wouldn't it do the same for you? Why wouldn't you want a nice white smile?

• Minimal Side Effects:

A very nice and effective teeth whitener!

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I myself used to suffer from ugly, yellow teeth in the bitter past. Girls would take one look at my teeth and turn away in disgust. My self-esteem lowered by the second. One day, I decided to buy Crest 3D Whitestrips. After just only a couple of days and minutes of using this product, my teeth were already transforming into beautiful, snow white crystals. I kept using it and my teeth only improved in whiteness. I was very happy with this purchase, and now I have a girlfriend who says that she absolutely loves my beautiful smile. I recommend the product to anybody who is simply looking to whiten their teeth.

This product, as I described previously, will significantly improve the color of your teeth (at least it did for me).

Convenience
      It is easy to use this product and you can bring the whitestrips anywhere whereever you go. Just pack some into your bag when you need to travel and whatnot.

Minimal Side Effects
      I did hear from a couple of my friends that these whitestrips may cause tooth sensitivity. However, I myself did not experience that side effect. I guess it all depends on the person. If you experience any weird side effects, just ask a doctor or discontinue usage.

Not worth the money

from Waipahu, HI

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

If I could give this a zero rating, I would. It's expensive and I feel like I've wasted my money. The strips do not adhere to my teeth and come off. It feels like I'm swallowing all of the whitening product. I'm even using the companion toothpaste but there's no difference. This is a major fail and I will never buy this product or anything like it again. It would be like throwing money down the drain.

Does not work at all - even with the companion toothpaste and an electric toothbrush with a whitening setting.

Convenience
      It's convenient but not worth the money.

Minimal Side Effects
      No side effects and it doesn't even do the job it's supposed to do.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Crest Vivid White Whitestrips had very little impact on me.

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I was excited to give Crest Vivid White Whitestrips a try. My teeth are not in that bad of need, but I just wanted to give them a little extra "boost." Unfortunately it wasn't the case. I didn't have any luck. They give you a 14 day supply, I thought I would have seen somewhat of a difference after the first week. But I didn't. Plus they tasted awful.

To be fair, I have heard them work on some, but for me, they did not work one bit. I don't know if I just wasn't using it right or what, but It was a waste of money.

Convenience
      Using them at home vs. going to the dentist was easier and also much less expensive, I am sure!

Minimal Side Effects
      I showed no side effects.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Works wonderfully if you dont mind a little gum pain nowandagain

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

This product works so well. I Think they taste pretty wretched. but they definitely achieved the desired result. They also left my gums pretty sore but what's living without ice cream for a bit for the sake of nice looking teeth.

The best part about this product is how effective they are. I am glad that Crest stepped up their game and created a product that sticks to your teeth better then the previous version of white strips which used to slip and slide all over. But as stated they work really well, you do have to be persistent but I think it is accurately stated that you will see results in 3 days if you are using them properly.

Convenience
      Pretty convenient, I think they would be more convenient if they were invisible, but that seems like a lot to ask. They are definitely more convenient than the whitening systems that require trays and gels and whole array of other products though.

Minimal Side Effects
      Bummer side effect is having my gums hurt everytime I had a glass of cold water. But that goes away pretty quickly. Plus you will still see results if you use these less than the suggested amount, and doing so can help minimize the lack of convenience as well as the gum pain.