Other Teeth Whiteners:
GENTLE ROUTINE
Crest 3D White Whitestrips

Crest 3D White Whitestrips

• Minimal Side Effects:

Best whitening strips I've used for sensitive teeth.

For awhile I gave up whitening my teeth because of how sensitive my teeth get. Most whitening products have made my teeth extremely sensitive to anything cold. I even stopped using the regular Crest whitening strips because of how much they hurt my teeth. When I saw the Crest 3D White Gentle Routine White strips I knew I had to give them a try.

I absolutely loved these Crest gentle white strips. They actually catered to my sensitive teeth and gums. They didn't make my gums hurt or my teeth sensitive to cold. They worked just as well as the other Crest white strips I've used to give me professional looking results. My teeth were noticeably white after the first few times I put these on. After I used the whole box, I've had the whitest teeth i'm seen in my whole life. These strips got rid of all those old soda and coffee stains I had on my teeth. My teeth were starting to yellow and not look so great, it got rid of those yellow stains completely. What's great about the white strips is that they keep my teeth looking white even after I've stopped using them. This is my favorite whitening product now, and i'm completely impressed at how amazing these are. My smile is so shiny and bright thanks to Crest.

They are just as effective as the other Crest whitening strips. I could tell my teeth were a lot whiter after the first few times of using them. When I was done with the box I had amazingly white teeth.

Convenience
They were convenient and easy to use as the other Crest white strips are. I just put the strips on my teeth, and then removed them when I was done. They weren't messy either which was great.

Minimal Side Effects
These Crest whitening strips didn't make my gums or teeth feel sensitive at all.

not satisfied

I recently purchased this item and it came with the mouthwash and the toothpaste altogether. I was not satisfied with this purchase at all. The strips itself were minty and fresh and pleasant in that sense. But I was hoping I would get whiter teeth, which I unfortunately did not notice any teeth whitening. On top of that I was using all three of the whitening products SO i for sure thought I would see a tremendous difference in tooth whitening. I was very disappointed in the effectiveness of these strips product from Crest 3D, I think they need to do some more work and improve their products for customers satisfaction and guarantee. I know a lot of people are not satisfied and they guarantee which is tempting but does not work.

Very effective

from Merced, CA

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Cleans Hard To Reach Spots
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Pricey

• Daily Use
  • Travel
  • Whitening

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

For an over-the-counter whitening product, the Crest 3D White Whitestrips are very effective. The whitening agent on the strips is a thick gel, and this helps the strips stay in place while whitening teeth. The packaging is very convenient and easy to carry while traveling. The different shapes of the Whitestrips for the top and bottom teeth are effective in providing a snug fit while whitening. Moreover, the strips are long enough that they cover my front teeth comfortably, and extend to cover a couple of teeth on each side of my mouth. This gives me the confidence to smile wide and not worry about my front and side teeth being different shades of white! Also, the strips do not leave a bad taste during or after use. They are a little pricey, and it would be nice to find a comparable product at a lower price. Overall, however, I am very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it.

IT WORKS!

from San Marcos,Ca

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Gentle On Gums

Cons

• Messy
  • Slips off

• Whitening

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

It works great for whitening your teeth however I hoped it would work faster than it currently does. Otherwise If you don't mind the wait it's a great product

Perfect for sensitive teeth!

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I have extremely sensitive teeth, so when I used the Crest 3D White Whitestrips and had no bad reaction, I was ecstatic. First of all, some people may give this a bad rating because of "little" or slow results. However, since this is a Gentle Routine, obviously the results would take slower. I'd say that I noticed my teeth got whiter after about two to three weeks.

Crest 3D White Gentle Routine Whitestrips

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I am so happy they made a whitening product for someone with sensitive gums like me! I have really stained teeth. So, I bought the Crest 3D White Gentle Routine Whitestrips. When I was a kid, my mom would let me drink as much soda as I wanted, and she never made me brush after. In high school, I smoked like a chimney, and now my teeth are paying for it. I no longer smoke or drink coffee or soda. I thought that with time, my teeth would get better on their own. They haven't gotten any worse, but they haven't improved at all. I've tried just about every whitening product there is. I've used strips, gels, and toothpastes. Some of them may have been effective, but my gums were so sensitive. Most products require at least twenty minutes, and I was lucky if I made it five minutes! My gums would swell up around my teeth and become very sore. They would stay sore for days. I found this in a store one day, and I'm so happy I bought it! It didn't bother my mouth at all, and it has improved my smile. I've only been using it for two weeks, but I can already notice a difference!

• Minimal Side Effects:

Best whitening strips I've used for sensitive teeth.

from Stroudsburg, PA

• Minimal Side Effects:

Even the "gentle" Whitestrips make your teeth overly sensitive!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

Crest does a great job with effectiveness in their whitening products, I'll give them that much. However, they do it at the cost of the health of your teeth. Even using this "gentle routine" line, they made my teeth so sensitive I could barely eat or drink because I was so sensitive to both cold AND heat. I've never used a whitening product that made my teeth so sensitive that I couldn't eat warm food. I only used these for two days & was eating lukewarm soup for all my meals for a week because it hurt to chew & hurt to have anything even slightly cold or warm. If your teeth have no problems with sensitivity, I'm sure these would work fine. I know people who use them because they're ridiculously effective quickly (results within days!), but they really do wreak havoc on your teeth.

I'm rating them a 6 for effectiveness because although I know people who see results after a few days (10 star effectiveness), I couldn't even keep them on for more than 2 because they made my teeth hurt so badly (1 star effectiveness since I couldn't keep them on long enough to get any results).

Convenience
Definitely not a convenient product. You have to sit and wait half an hour to take them off & then you have to peel them off your teeth (they get gooey and pretty much glue themselves to your teeth, pain in the butt).

Minimal Side Effects
These hurt my teeth so badly I had to stop using them right away. My teeth were so sensitive after the first use I debated using them again, and I was sorry I did use them another day. I would not recommend these to anyone who has even a little bit of sensitivity to their teeth. I can't even imagine how badly the regular Whitestrips would hurt if this "gentle routine" product hurt so much!

• Minimal Side Effects:

I'm a fan of these whitestrips!

from Newport Beach, CA

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

After burning my gums using Crest Whitestrips Premium, I was skeptical to try these Crest 3D White Gentle Routine Whitestrips. I purchased a box & followed the recommended use on the label. I found that since they were not as strong as the Premium whitestrips and didn't stay on my teeth for as long as the Premium whitestrips, I didn't end up having any gum irritation. These Crest 3D White Gentle Routine Whitestrips did take much longer than I thought they would to whiten my teeth, but I guess that is to be expected because they are meant to be used to maintain whitened teeth, not whiten teeth. I thought the packaging of the strips was very user friendly & the instructions were very easy to follow. It was easy to peel the whitestrips off of the plastic and apply them to my teeth. They also didn't shift around on my teeth while I was using them and stayed put for the most part. I would definitely use these again once or twice a year to maintain whiter teeth!

Gentle Is the Difference

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I have used other whiteners, including what my dentist offers in his office, and I really have found no difference in whitening ability. At least among the whiteners I have used, all get my teeth a couple of shades whiter, and I really have no complaints. What I like about the Crest whitestrips is that the price is much less than I have to pay for a professional treatment, and the result is, at least to my eye, exactly the same. I do have to use the whitestrips somewhat oftener than an in-office treatment, but that is an OK tradeoff, at least for me. I also like that the whole process is very comfortable—it really is a gentle product.

The whitening is as good as in office, although I do have to use the strips somewhat more often.

Convenience
It's harder to be more convenient than your own bathroom. This is a big thing for me.

Minimal Side Effects
Side effects are less than minimal; they are zero.

Gentle, but Powerful

from Goodyear, AZ

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I must say, these Crest 3D White Gentle Routine Whitestrips are really the best whitestrips that I have ever tried. I have tried several brands, but this one gives me the best results, in a short amount of time, without irritating my gums. I wondered how it could work effectively...since it was "gentle," but it really worked. i could see a difference after just using them twice. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is wanting to brighten his or her smile---regardless of whether you experience sensitivity from other products or not! Plus, the price is very reasonable and it is super-easy to use.

I was very surprised by this...I was skeptical.

Super easy!

None at all!

so easy!

from Daly City, CA

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I had used the Crest White strips in the past and had to stop after just a few treatments because they made my teeth so sensitive.  I couldn't drink anything cold for at least a week after discontinuing the use of the strips.  When the Cres 3D Vivid Gentle Routine came out, I was so excited.  Maybe I could finally whiten my teeth at home without the pain!  I bought one box to try and started using them right away.  I did see a difference, but I also felt a difference.  After about 3 or 4 treatments, my teeth were beginning to be sensitive to cold again.  I decided to stick it out, and did a few more treatments.  My teeth definitely were more sensitive, but it was bearable, unlike the times when I used the regular Crest White strips.  There is also the bitter taste that is left behind.  On the positive side, they are very easy to use.  Just peel the strip off and place it on your top and bottom teeth for a while, and viola!  If you can put up with the bitter taste and the possibility of sensitive teeth, whiter teeth can be yours for a very affordable price!