Other Teeth Whiteners:
Crest
GENTLE ROUTINE
Crest 3D White Whitestrips

Crest 3D White Whitestrips

Pros

• Easy to use (4)
  • Whitens my teeth (3)

Cons

• Pricey (4)

• Whitening (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual user (3), Frequent user (3)

Best whitening strips I've used for sensitive teeth.

For awhile I gave up whitening my teeth because of how sensitive my teeth get. Most whitening products have made my teeth extremely sensitive to anything cold. I even stopped using the regular Crest whitening strips because of how much they hurt my teeth. When I saw the Crest 3D White Gentle Routine White strips I knew I had to give them a try.

I absolutely loved these Crest gentle white strips. They actually catered to my sensitive teeth and gums. They didn't make my gums hurt or my teeth sensitive to cold. They worked just as well as the other Crest white strips I've used to give me professional looking results. My teeth were noticeably white after the first few times I put these on. After I used the whole box, I've had the whitest teeth i'm seen in my whole life. These strips got rid of all those old soda and coffee stains I had on my teeth. My teeth were starting to yellow and not look so great, it got rid of those yellow stains completely. What's great about the white strips is that they keep my teeth looking white even after I've stopped using them. This is my favorite whitening product now, and i'm completely impressed at how amazing these are. My smile is so shiny and bright thanks to Crest.

They are just as effective as the other Crest whitening strips. I could tell my teeth were a lot whiter after the first few times of using them. When I was done with the box I had amazingly white teeth.

Convenience
They were convenient and easy to use as the other Crest white strips are. I just put the strips on my teeth, and then removed them when I was done. They weren't messy either which was great.

Minimal Side Effects
These Crest whitening strips didn't make my gums or teeth feel sensitive at all.

not satisfied

I recently purchased this item and it came with the mouthwash and the toothpaste altogether. I was not satisfied with this purchase at all. The strips itself were minty and fresh and pleasant in that sense. But I was hoping I would get whiter teeth, which I unfortunately did not notice any teeth whitening. On top of that I was using all three of the whitening products SO i for sure thought I would see a tremendous difference in tooth whitening. I was very disappointed in the effectiveness of these strips product from Crest 3D, I think they need to do some more work and improve their products for customers satisfaction and guarantee. I know a lot of people are not satisfied and they guarantee which is tempting but does not work.

One of the best out there!

from Houston, TX

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Whitens My Teeth

Cons

• Pricey

• Everyday Whitening

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I love this product so much! I leave it on for 45 minutes and once I take it off I can always notice a difference! I love it so much I also use the whitening toothpaste and after a week there's a huge difference! This product will always be a part of my routine!

Shine Bright

from KY

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Whitens My Teeth

Cons

• Pricey

• Everyday Whitening
  • Stain Prevention
  • Travel Friendly

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I would recommend this product to anyone trying to brighten their teeth! It works wonders, I have always tried many products and always come running back to this one. It is pricey but for the results you can't beat it. They are easy to use and can travel with you any where.

Good product for price

from Kalispell Montana

About Me Parent

Pros

• Whitens My Teeth

Cons

• Messy

• Travel Friendly

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

This is a good product. Bought some to whiten my teeth a bit. Fairly easy to put on. Once on the are a little messy. After taking them off I like to brush my teeth to get the gel off. They seem to work. Would recommend using them multiple times per week to see a difference.

Awesome product

from Houston

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Pricey

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I love how great these are for at home use! They are perfect for all types of teeth and are not too harsh on your gums! They really do work and make a difference!

One of the best in the market

from California

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Clean Teeth
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• little bit sensivity to teeth

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

It definitely has professional effects, its duration is incredible and removes stains. So far I have no complaints. Amazing.

Very effective

from Merced, CA

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Cleans Hard To Reach Spots
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Pricey

• Daily Use
  • Travel

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

For an over-the-counter whitening product, the Crest 3D White Whitestrips are very effective. The whitening agent on the strips is a thick gel, and this helps the strips stay in place while whitening teeth. The packaging is very convenient and easy to carry while traveling. The different shapes of the Whitestrips for the top and bottom teeth are effective in providing a snug fit while whitening. Moreover, the strips are long enough that they cover my front teeth comfortably, and extend to cover a couple of teeth on each side of my mouth. This gives me the confidence to smile wide and not worry about my front and side teeth being different shades of white! Also, the strips do not leave a bad taste during or after use. They are a little pricey, and it would be nice to find a comparable product at a lower price. Overall, however, I am very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it.

IT WORKS!

from San Marcos,Ca

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Gentle On Gums

Cons

• Messy
  • Slips off

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

It works great for whitening your teeth however I hoped it would work faster than it currently does. Otherwise If you don't mind the wait it's a great product

Perfect for sensitive teeth!

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I have extremely sensitive teeth, so when I used the Crest 3D White Whitestrips and had no bad reaction, I was ecstatic. First of all, some people may give this a bad rating because of "little" or slow results. However, since this is a Gentle Routine, obviously the results would take slower. I'd say that I noticed my teeth got whiter after about two to three weeks.

Crest 3D White Gentle Routine Whitestrips

Comments about Crest 3D White Whitestrips:

I am so happy they made a whitening product for someone with sensitive gums like me! I have really stained teeth. So, I bought the Crest 3D White Gentle Routine Whitestrips. When I was a kid, my mom would let me drink as much soda as I wanted, and she never made me brush after. In high school, I smoked like a chimney, and now my teeth are paying for it. I no longer smoke or drink coffee or soda. I thought that with time, my teeth would get better on their own. They haven't gotten any worse, but they haven't improved at all. I've tried just about every whitening product there is. I've used strips, gels, and toothpastes. Some of them may have been effective, but my gums were so sensitive. Most products require at least twenty minutes, and I was lucky if I made it five minutes! My gums would swell up around my teeth and become very sore. They would stay sore for days. I found this in a store one day, and I'm so happy I bought it! It didn't bother my mouth at all, and it has improved my smile. I've only been using it for two weeks, but I can already notice a difference!

• Minimal Side Effects:

Best whitening strips I've used for sensitive teeth.

from Stroudsburg, PA