Other Teeth Whiteners:
ADVVIV28
Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal

Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal

• Minimal Side Effects:

Completely amazed by the results!

Crest Advanced Seal Tooth Whitening Strips is the best product I have found for whitening my teeth. According to the advertisement, you should see results in three days. For me, I saw results in only two days. I was shocked!

Another reason why Crest Advanced Seal Tooth Whitening Strips are the best for whitening teeth is because the strip actually stays on your teeth. I've used other products before, only to find that I have wasted time and money attempting to have a brighter smile. You can even drink water with them. I will admit that drinking water can make the strips feel loose, but both the top and bottom strips will stay for 30 minutes.

After seeing results in such a quick amount of time, I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a whitening product that actually works. I say most because the strips can be sort of painful if you have sensitive teeth. According to one of my friends in dental school, the small amount of pain you might feel is not going to cause any harm to your teeth. Still unsure why this happens, but I thought I would add that to my review.

Nevertheless, I'm beyond impressed with the Crest Advanced Seal Tooth Whitening Strips. Anything that can brighten my smile in only 30 minutes a day is 100% worth it!

These hurt my teeth just like the regular ones did!

Years ago, when the original Crest Whitestrips first came out, I went right out and bought a box.  My teeth were already pretty white, but I wanted them even whiter.  After a couple uses, my teeth became extremely sensitive, and I had to stop using them.  I don't normally have sensitive teeth, so I was surprised that happened to me.

A couple months ago, I received a free box of the newer version of Crest Whitestrips, **Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal Dental Whitening Strips.  **They are supposed to provide the same great teeth whitening as the original Whitestrips, but have** **a new adhesive, so the strips actually mold to your teeth and stay there, instead of moving around like the original strips.**  **Other claims are:

- Whiter teeth in 3 days

- Results that last 12 months - satisfaction guaranteed

- Removes cleanly

I did like how this new Whitestrip molds to your teeth and doesn't move around like the original ones did.  It stays put for the duration it needs to be on your teeth, and Crest even says you can drink water with these Whitestrips.  I did find them difficult to remove though.  The "gunk" was hard to remove and I had to use toilet paper to try and wipe it all off.

When the **Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal Dental Whitening Strips **first came out, I heard that they are good for people who had a problem with tooth sensitivity with the original Whitestrips.  The packaging says nothing of that now, but I did hear it when they were new to the market.  Anyways, I was looking forward to trying these because I was one of the people they were talking about.  I used them for several days only to find out that these too, made my teeth extremely sensitive.  Not only did my teeth hurt, but eating and drinking was painful too.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use this product long enough to see results, but they claim this 14 day process starts showing results in only three days.  If you used the original Whitestrips and experienced sensitivity, I wouldn't recommend these new Whitestrips to you.  However, if you didn't experience any sensitivity with the originals, you would probably like these since they do stay put.

Amazing

from Boston,Ma

Pros

• Great Grip

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal:

Best product I've ever used!

Enjoy your smile!

from Sacramento

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Clean Teeth
      • Easy To Use
      • Gentle On Gums

• Whitening

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal:

I have tried many other white strips and always go back to Crest Whitestrips Advanced. These strips stay on and I sometimes leave them on longer than the recommended 30 minutes as they are fairly comfortable.
        Works wonders in a short period of time. Preparing for a special occasion and want to brighten your smile? This will do it.

Love my smile after using these.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal:

I have used two full packages of these and will continue to purchase them as needed. These are absolutely fantastic at whitening. I am no longer embarrassed to talk or smile at someone at close range. They have given me so much more confidence because I feel like my mouth looks healthier and cleaner. I could tell a significant difference in color after I had used my first strip. They're very easy to use. The packets are handy and can be used when traveling because they're so thin. For the cons, they have a little bit of a strange taste, sort of like baking soda. It's not too bad though. They can also make your teeth sensitive for a while, but that goes away. Sometimes they leave temporary spots whiter than others on your teeth, but mine go away after a day or two. I don't use these the day before an important event or if I know pictures will be taken because of the spots. I don't eat or drink with these one because I feel like the product will become less potent. The pros definitely outweigh the cons in my opinion. They may be expensive, but they're worth every penny. I have never been complimented on my teeth in the past, until I started using these.

Minimal Side Effects
        Sensitive teeth for a while

• Minimal Side Effects:

A great product with lasting results

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal:

I would definitely recommend this product to any family or friends that would be interested in a convenient teeth whitening system. The Crest whitestrips advanced seal is not only convenient but extremely effective. Going to the dentist to get your teeth whitening can be a hassle and a waste of money. With crest white strips advanced seal you get a high quality product for half the price. This product not only enhanced my smile but enhanced my self-confidence. Some people say that they experience sensitivity when using a product like this but I never had an issue. I like that the advance seal stays on your teeth more comfortably and you can get more done while you're whitening your teeth. I no longer feel like the strips will fall off and they are much more comfortable. In the future when I go to purchase a whitening product for my teeth I will definitely go with crest white strips advanced seal.

This is a highly effective product that whiten my teeth at least three levels.

Convenience
        You can purchase this product at any local grocery or pharmacy making it extremely convenient for anyone to purchase.

Advanced Whitening Ability for Sure

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal:

As a registered dental hygienist, I have tried many different whiteners over my ten years in the profession. This one truly whitens by several shades. The strips themselves allow you to mold them to your teeth without them sliding off and making a mess. The strips allow you to press them to the edges of your teeth so that you get a uniform whitening at all spots on the teeth.

I think the strips are very effective because you notice a difference in shade after two uses. Optimal whitening ability occurs after five to six uses.

Convenience
        You only need to se the strips for twenty minutes. Many other strips are needed for a half hour. I have seen other whitening products that want you to leave their product on for an hour or even sleep with them on. So twenty minutes of your spare time is a nice advantage.

Minimal Side Effects
        I would only recommend this product to someone with sensitive teeth if they were willing to take a dose of ibuprofren prior to whitening. I only have recession on one of my teeth and by day three of applying my strips, I had sensitivity. I only used one set of strips per day. The amount of sensitivity was quite bearable for myself due to the fact that only one tooth has recession. For someone with generalized recession, some sensitivity can be a possibility.

Get the 3D type instead

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal:

I used this for about a month, and I saw a little improvement, but not the kind of significant improvement I got with Crest 3D. It also made my teeth so sensitive that it was actually uncomfortable, and if you get the stuff on your skin it causes skin outbreaks... or at least it did with both my wife and I. I would not recommend this stuff.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Very simple to use and produces visible result

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal:

I have used these Crest whitening strips multiple times and have had visible results after just a few days.

I only chose to rate these with a 4 rather than a 5 because I have also used a whitening kit from the dentist which worked faster and had more immediate results. But, that being said, I have used Crest whitestrips ever since as they're much cheaper than the kit from the dentist office, and they work almost as quickly and as efficiently.

Convenience
        The Crest whitestrips are incredibly easy to use. Firstly, you only have to wear them for 20-30 minutes a day, which can easily be worked in while you're doing things like cleaning, yard work, cooking dinner, or even sitting at your desk at work. They're not completely invisible while being worn as the formula for the whitener bubbles/foams a tiny bit when making contact with your teeth, but it's very minimal and talking is still very feasible while wearing them.

Minimal Side Effects
        I, personally, have not experienced any side effects while using these whiteners. Additionally, I have slightly sensitive teeth and a) was still able to use them, and b) my sensitivity did not increase after having used them.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Waterloo, IA

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal:

It works but come on to get teeth the whiteness in the commercial I would have to use 4 boxes and thats would be costly.

Gets teeth a shade whiter but not like the commercial.

Convenience
        Have on hand and easy to use.

Minimal Side Effects
        No side effects the time I used the product.

• Minimal Side Effects:

Whiter teeth in one use is actually possible?

from Broken Arrow, OK

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal:

Wow!! I just got a sample in the mail with coupons for the product as well and I have to say the strip grips onto each tooth and whitens hard to reach places and makes a amazing result! I felt it snugged every tooth I had and my teeth were noticable white after one use!!!

Crest Whitestrips work great!

from Garretson, SD

Comments about Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal:

I love these whitestrips!! They work wonders on yellowed, stained teeth for a fraction of the price. I had originally used the classic whitestrips, but the advanced seal ones stay on so much better!! They literally don't move, but it can be a little difficult to remove them after a half hour. I used them the week before my brother's wedding, and within three days I was seeing results. By the end of the week, I was completely satisfied with the results!! I actually got compliments on my smile that weekend. It's so easy to use them while getting ready in the morning or before going to bed at night. If you want whiter teeth within a week and want to save money as well, definitely go with anything Crest!!