4.8
Lindt Lindor Truffles

Lindt Lindor Truffles

4.8

Lindor White Chocolate Truffles are AWESOME

I discovered Lindor White Chocolate Truffles when a friend gave me one.  Talk about being in Heaven.  I was.  And YES, they are addicting.  The truffles come in a gold bag with 12 truffles individually wrapped in gold cellophane.  You open the wrapper and discover this cream colored round shell with its sweet aroma.  I place the whole shell in my mouth and let it slowly dissolve until you reach the smooth delicious filling.  This filing slowly melts in your mouth and continues to deliver a piece of Heaven.  I hope you will try these truffles and enjoy them the way I have.  As Lindor asks:  "Do you dream in ***CHOCOLATE***?"

Lindt's truffles

Wow I am very surprised in reading all the things that were said about Lindt candies I recieved a bag from a friend I tried some but despite all the rave reviews the balls of chocolate got they tasted aweful even the dark chocolate ones didn't have a true dark coco taste they did melt in the mouth but all those oils they have to add to get that texture will do that, they to me are not woth buying and would not waste as much as a nickel on them I'm sorry but I 've tasted much better chocolate in my lifetime I expect a good chocolate to linger on my palate after disolved lindt's did not I read their ingredients and not surprised to see more oils than anything else as listed ingredients so to sum it up you get no thumbs up here.

Does this product contain heroine?

from Concord NC

About Me Simple Tastes

Pros

• Addictive
  • Balanced Sweetness
  • Delicious
  • Smooth

Cons

• Gift
    • Snacking

Comments about Lindt Lindor Truffles:

Do you put heroine in these things??? I can't stop eating them!! The peppermint white chocolate and caramel with sea salt in dark chocolate are absolutley the best ever!

Super creamy truffles

Comments about Lindt Lindor Truffles:

These chocolates are delicious and they melt in your mouth. They come in a few varieties: milk, dark, white, peanut butter, and sometimes you can find some others. I think they are all good but my favorite is the milk chocolate. The outer shell is good quality chocolate and the inside is very creamy and almost buttery it is so smooth.

Extremely smooth!

Comments about Lindt Lindor Truffles:

These Lindt Lindor Truffles in white chocolate are my favorite! They are individually wrapped in single bite sized pieces. Very convenient for just a taste of something so very delicious! The taste is so soft and smooth that it just melts in your mouth. There is no grit or hard parts from unmelted sugar. They are so beautifully wrapped in shiny gold & white wrapping that they can be given as gifts...just a few pieces even. The price is very fair as well. If you like white chocolate, you will LOVE these white chocolate Lindt Lindor Truffles. They can be found in most stores...grocery, drug and discount stores. They can be bought in a package of 3 or 4 as well as in a package of about 12. There is something for every budget and occasion. Very easy to find and buy at an affordable price, but they taste and look like expensive chocolates. Great value! And they make great gifts. The other flavors are delicious as well.

This is a great choice when I need a quick treat.

Comments about Lindt Lindor Truffles:

I've loved truffles since I was a child, and these are some of the best I've had. I'm a pretty health-conscious person, so usually we don't eat much candy in our household, but sometimes you just need a special treat. These are delicious! The outside shell is neither too soft nor too hard, and the filling is creamy, rich, and perfect. What I really love about Lindt Lindor Truffles is that I don't have to feel guilty when I indulge my sweet tooth or let my children have a sweet treat. The truffles are individually wrapped, so I can stretch out the package over a long period, just eating one truffle occasionally without worrying that the others will go bad in the meantime. A serving size is three truffles, and this contains a total of 13 grams of sugar and 230 calories. This means that, if I just eat one truffle at a time, I get less than 5 grams of sugar and fewer than 80 calories.

Treat yourself

Comments about Lindt Lindor Truffles:

Everybody needs to treat themselves every now and then and a sweet treat is always a good way to treat yourself. Those little balls of crazy amazing goodness are an amazing way of treating yourself. The flavors range but never disappoint. I happen to work at a mall that has a lindt store in it and ever now and someone in the store will run down to get a few lindt truffles and it always makes a day way better.

just makes my day

Comments about Lindt Lindor Truffles:

I love lindt products especially dark chocolate flavor. It taste really good and you cant control eating just one cause the chocolate covered plus the filling makes it hard to resist. So when you having a bad day, this will make your day get better and even when you are having great day then this sure will be reward to have.

Great tasting chocolate!

Comments about Lindt Lindor Truffles:

Lindt Lindor Truffles are by far one of the best tasting chocolates I've ever had. I am a truffle fanatic and these are just delicious. My favorite of all of them are the white chocolate truffles. Lindt also has a variety pack so you can taste a few flavors and decide your favorite! They have the perfect amount of bite on the outside and the inside completely melts in your mouth. The texture is exquisite and before you know it you'll end up eating the whole bag!

Wonderful chocolates

Comments about Lindt Lindor Truffles:

Wonderfully delicious and decently priced for an occasional treat! I bought some during their 50% off deal last week, and I'm so glad I did! I much prefer going in the store to buy these, as I can pick which flavors I want (and sometimes get a free sample as well!). I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go.

Lindt Lindor Truffles: Not Your Ordinary Piece Of Chocolate

Comments about Lindt Lindor Truffles:

Lindt Lindor truffles are possibly the most delicious sweets on Earth. A thicker yet still creamily wonderful chocolate shell protects the most creamy, smooth, delectable goodness one could imagine. These truffles simply melt in your mouth and leave you feeling satisfied and pampered, but be forewarned: Due to wonderfulness, you just might find the bottom of the bag in one sitting.

Rich, creamy, and yummy!

Comments about Lindt Lindor Truffles:

I always receive a bag of Lindt Lindor Truffles for Christmas. They are so good. When you bite into these goodies, the smooth, silky, and oh-so-yummy exquisite milk chocolate oozes out into your mouth. They are so delicious. I savor every chew! They are made from fine ingredients and smell amazing. They are meant to be savored!