4.9
Ghirardelli Squares - Limited Edition Milk Chocolate Peppermint Bark

Ghirardelli Squares - Limited Edition Milk Chocolate Peppermint Bark

4.9

Deluxe mint chocolate

Comments about Ghirardelli Squares - Limited Edition Milk Chocolate Peppermint Bark:

This is a very nice combination of milk chocolate and mint. It is a great combination. It is a bit expensive per ounce, but definitely worth a try for the holidays. It also makes a great gift (I just sent once to my sister for the holidays). They are individually wrapped so you also can also put them in a candy dish for entertaining as well.

A must try holiday snack

This seasonally available peppermint snack is worth the price you have to pay for it. It has a strong peppermint taste that mixes very well with the chocolate. The Ghirardelli family of snacks use very fine ingredients and produce an exceptional taste. This product is definitely worth splurging on for the holidays or to give as a gift to someone that is tough to shop for.

I wait all year for these to come out!

I wait all year for the Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Peppermint Bark to come out! It is my absolute favorite Ghirardelli flavor right behind the chocolate caramel. The best part about these are that they come in small packaged squares. I am a huge fan of white chocolate, and the combination of the white and milk chocolate and the peppermint flakes are to die for! I find a bag of these every year in my stocking for Christmas because everyone in my family knows how much I love these! If you're a peppermint fan you have to try these!

Ghirardelli is my favorite peppermint bark!!!

I am relatively new to peppermint bark. I had it for the first time last year. I tried a couple of other brands of peppermint bark, but Ghirardelli is the best and my favorite. I like the dark chocolate better than the milk chocolate though. The peppermint is subtle and well balanced by the chocolate. The squares are not overly sweet. I prefer the bags because the squares are individually wrapped. You also get more for your money than when you buy the bars. It can be a little expensive if you order it online, but you can find it in stores all though the holiday season. My husband and I have already started celebrating Christmas a little early with these little treats. They are limited edition so if you like them, stock up on them while you can. Last year my husband and I did not get enough. They would make excellent office gifts if you can part with them. Try them. You will love them.

My favorite!

Ghirardelli is one of my favorite brand of chocolate especially during the holidays. I love love love peppermint; especially milk chocolate peppermint bark. The last 2 years, I would wait till after Christmas to buy this flavor of chocolate because of the sale at stores. :)

Worth the wait!

This Ghirardelli Squares - Limited Edtion Milk Chocolate Peppermint Bark is amazing. The white chocolate, milk chocolate, and peppermint pieces all mixed together create such an amazing flavor. It's definitely worth the wait, since these are really only easily found during Christmas, and absolutely worth the higher prize.

A layer of Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with peppermint pieces

Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Peppermint Bark is one of my favorite holiday treats! The smooth creamy Ghirardelli milk chocolate is topped with a layer of white chocolate which is liberally sprinkled with peppermint candy pieces. Each square is a little piece of Christmas.

A little too sweet, but still good!

Most of the Peppermint bark that I eat is made with dark chocolate, which I find to be a good blend of peppermint flavor and chocolate. However, with this Ghirardelli milk chocolate peppermint bark, it's difficult to taste the chocolate because the flavor is so mild.

A delicious chocolate none the less, but definitely tastes more like mint than chocolate.

Ghirardelli Squares Limited Edition Milk Chocolate Peppermint

from Garretson, SD

These are on my Christmas list every year! They are the BEST chocolate squares out there!! I discovered these several years ago on a clearance rack after Christmas and have been buying them ever since. My entire family loves them and once the bag is open it doesn't last long.

Light and refreshing

from Collegeville, PA

Loved these. I was given these as a gift, and the mix of the chocolate along with the peppermint bark was so tasty. Had a light, refreshing taste. I shared with co-workers and they really enjoyed them as well!