4.1
Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment

Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment

4.1

who needs a man when you got Godiva Chocolate

Every year for valentines day my wonderfull husband get me a box of Godiva Chocolatier Milk chocolate Assortment and i can say that I may need a moment of silence just to think about them. Not only are these chocolates the best chocolates i have ever had the pleasure to eat but they also come in a great gold box. And if you are anything like me those Chocolate boxes can come in very handy. Every time you put a piece of Godiva Chocolate in your mouth it will take to to Milk Chocolate heaven. And with Godiva Chocolatier milk chocolate assortment you get to have a different kind of heaven with each piece you eat. Their is one big down side to Godiva chocolate which is the reason that I only get a box once a year....THE PRICE...No matter how much you love this chocolate the price for a box can get out of control and fast..But for the men that want to show their women how much they mean to them it is worth every penny!!!

Godiva Go To Hell and Take Your 20 Piece gift Box with You

I had purcchased a box of godiva 20 piece set at macys for a friend but while at home I could not help especially at all the good comments and my sister conviced me that they were the best chocolate ever. So I was like what the hell if they are really that good, I will eat them and buy her another box in the morning especially if everyone claim that it is that good. The box cost me 30 bucks so i opened it and I tasted the chocolate. First the candy was very waxy like and oily, second all the chocolates in the box tasted nasty,heavy in sugar and too thick. It actually made my stomach hurt and i could not stop farting. Godiva is made of cheap chocolate like local store hershey bar. Come on even kit kat taste better and I REGRET my money like crazy never again will I buy another box of this for myself or a friend. I am sticking to ferrero rocher (one of the  chocolate I have tasted so far) and it wont cost me a leg and a trip to the bathroom or emergency room. I think that all the positive reviews are either by people who dont have to pay for the chocolate themselves, Not real chocalate lovers,Godiva employess or never tasted chocalate before. Dont always be fooled by this high end chocolate promises. Godiva go to HELL AND TAKE YOUR 20 PIECE BOX chocolates with you but before you do I want my money back.

Cheap Ingredients; Not Pure Belgium Chocolate

from San Leandro, CA

Comments about Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment:

I have purchased Godiva chocolate a number of times, but recently felt suspicious of the flavors. Sure enough, they use cheap ingredients such as corn syrup and hydrogenated oils which contribute to diabetes and obesity. The public needs to be educated and force Godiva to stand behind its product of Belgium origin. I plan to try Krause's chocolate on-line from New York.

Excellent Chocolate!

Comments about Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment:

This is excellent chocolate from one of the best chocolate stores around. My brother always gets me this box of milk chocolates for my birthday. Every year I am reminded how amazing this chocolate is. This specific assortment is wonderful for any milk chocolate lover. It has a large variety of milk chocolates. It has some that are solid milk chocolates and some that are filled with different things. Some of my favorites have a caramel filling or a fruit filling. There are not any chocolates in this box that I do not like. Overall, I would highly recommend this box of assorted milk chocolates. The taste and quality is outstanding. The price is a little high. However, you are paying for a high quality chocolate. It is money well spent. I don't think you can find milk chocolate this good anywhere else. The box is also pretty large so it will last for multiple days.

Godiva chocolates are delicious but pricey

Comments about Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment:

These chocolates are definitely a luxury item, I think they are great for gifts. They are very smooth and flavorful and creamy and come in a good variety. The price is very high for the amount you get, so normally I only buy these for special occasions.

puts a smile on my face!

Comments about Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment:

This is an excellent gift to give someone of get for yourself. Godiva chocolate is some of my favorite. The assortment is a great way to get a couple bits of a variety of flavors. The nice packaging and upscale looking box make Godiva assortments a great gift for the holidays.

No chocolate compares to Godiva.

Comments about Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment:

There is no brand of chocolate out there that measures up to the taste of Godiva! The assortment boxes are the best for gifting or for yourself! There is nothing more fun than opening up a box of chocolates and seeing all the different and delicious pieces! Godiva has the creamiest most delicious tasting chocolate. I love nothing more than getting a box of Godiva for a gift! They are on the higher scale price-wise, but they are worth every penny!

different

Comments about Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment:

It is very different to taste a chocolate made with soy milk.It is very sweet. It seems very sweet because it is healthy too. It is very much suitable to gift other people with this. Especially for the people who are in a strict diet.I liked it very much.

Milk Chocolate Delicious

from Bellmore, NY

Comments about Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment:

If you feel like spoiling yourself or someone then I suggest the Godiva milk chocolate assortment With truffles, fruits, nuts and all kinds of surprises you will be wanting more and more. They are not cheap but you know that before you purchase it but don't compare to regular chocolates. Like they say you get what you pay for

Worth buying for those times you NEED chocolate!

from New Haven, CT

Comments about Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment:

Nice mixture of chocolates in this assortment for those who prefer milk chocolate. Unless you are familiar with Godiva chocolates, you will need the brochure included in the box to identify each piece. Much better than your regular grocery store chocolates.

It really is better than sex!

from Franklinton, LA

Comments about Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment:

I get a box of Godiva chocolate at least 3 times a year. I can't imagine not getting it! I always have been very selfish when it comes to sharing my Godiva with anyone. Do you know that Godivas makes thier chocolate with the finest ingredients? No perservatives are used. If you visit the Godiva web site master chocolatier Thierry Muster will give you tips on what to look for when making a chocolate purchase. He states that fine chocolates more expensive because they cost more to make. Well that is something I can believe and appreciate. Everyone who loves chocolate should try a box or two or even three! Be ready exprience a totally different taste from anything you have ever tasted!

Not as good as it used to be

from Randolph, NJ

Comments about Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Assortment:

Godiva chocolate used to be a treat.  Now it is overpriced and tastes like wax.  The chocolate even looks like wax.  It's price is way too steep for the quality they are giving us.  It's very industrial and machine-made now.  Not as good as your local chocolatier.