Other Mattresses:
Specialty Mattresses
Leggett & Platt
Leggett & Platt S-Cape Wall Hugger Adjustable Sleep System Mattress

Leggett & Platt S-Cape Wall Hugger Adjustable Sleep System Mattress

I would buy this product again

from Guccigurl1

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Primary Bed

Comments about Leggett & Platt S-Cape Wall Hugger Adjustable Sleep System Mattress:

I Receive a free sample for my honest reviews and i love this magnificent adjustable sleep system .Leggett & Platt S-Cape Wall Hugger Adjustable Sleep System Mattress is very comfortable and it not too hard or too soft and i had it some years and it still hold it shape no lumpy parts in mattress unlike other brands i have tried and i suffer from chronic pain and arthritis and and it hard fir me to get in and out of the bed and Leggett & Platt S-Cape Wall Hugger Adjustable Sleep System Mattress makes a huge difference for me and my family and i also told all my friends and family about how great Leggett & Platt S-Cape Wall Hugger Adjustable Sleep System Mattress is its one of the best beds i ever sleep in .Thank you so much to the founders

Heavenly

from Chana, IL

This bed system which is actually just the adjustable box spring because you buy it seperate from whatever matress you choose. It is wonderful to be able to sit up when you have a cold and not choke to death. It is wonderful if you have back probelms so you can get comfortable by adjusting the bed and not your body. It would be great if you have edema or swelling of the ankles to just put your feet up and eleviate the swelling.

Comfort
    You can put yourself into any postion that makes you comfortable.

Support
    It is a nice thick piece of wood covered to look like a box spring with all the mechanics hidden under it.

Firmness
    It is firm because it is a box spring but not like the typical ones with a bunch of single boards crossing it.

We have had this base for 5 years and had no problems with it at all

• Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:

Perfect for the life I live

from Ladys Island, SC

**My tempurpedic mattress is a dream come true.  I can truly tell you, as a joint replacement recipient my body is loving this venture.  The Lord blessed me to learn about this mattress and its components while living in Ohio, and I purchased it, sight unseen.**

**It comes complete with all the mechanisms to enjoy in bed relaxation and support.  It has a remote control to adjust it for sleeping, eating, reading and even doing relaxing exercises.**

**This bed has been a life sent for me.  If you are not a joint pain sufferer or have joint malfunctions, you may also be able to benefit from this great master piece.**

**Let me invite you to take a moment and learn more about all that tempurpedic has to offer.  They will even let you sleep in it for up to 90 days without charging a cent.....how sweet it is.**

**Life is worth the living, so live like a believer and let this system lead the way for you and your precious body, it will thank you every morning.**