Other Space Heaters:

Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display

Pros

Cons

Works great

This is the first ceramic heater I have owned, and I am very pleased with my purchase. I was looking for something that could heat my room only (so I haven't tested it in a very large and open area) and this heater heats my room very fast. I also found very surprising that it didn't make any noise, so I can easily be in the same room and even sleep there without being disturbed by it. I also would like to add that it is energy efficient, I did not notice any significant increase in my electric bill the months that I have used it (and I have used it a lot because of several snowstorms). I also like the way you set the target temperature, as long as you know how cold/warm you want your room it will be an esasy task to set the temperature in the heater. As far as durability goes, I have owned it for more than a year and nothing has gone bad, it still works as new, but I will keep this updated in case something does come up. Overall I do recomend getting one for your home.

I do not like my Lasko Portable Digital space heater.

I don't like this space heater at all, we only had it a couple months and it would not keep the right heat, it would go a different heat with out even knowing it and we couldn't trust it around the grandkids at all. I would never buy one of these again.

I would set it at 65 and before we knew it the heat would be at 85 and with the grandkids around we could not leave it in a room with them while they were sleeping and even with the grown up's we didn't trust the heat on it at all.

It was easy to use you just pushed a button till you got it on the heat temp that you wanted and that wasn't a problem at all.

It seem to be strong although it did seem to be easy to knock over so we were not to thrilled with that par of it.

It was tall and slim so it was ok in that area and it did kick out a good amount of heat when it needed too that part was ok.

Safety
I felt like it was made wrong in that area seeing that the heat would go way over what we set it on and we couldn't trust it in a room with any of our grandkids and that is what we needed it for and after a few months we threw it in the trash. I would never buy this kind again and would get something else.

A heater that solves the too-hot, too cold dilemma

Comments about Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display:

I love this heater! I have used the Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display 755320 in four different home (3 one-bedroom apartments and 1 two-bedroom duplex). It has kept me warm and toasty, despite my many moves and my affinity for apartments that lack proper insulation!

The Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display 755320 is not your average heater. It is reasonably priced. It has a digital display that you can auto-program and it comes with a handy remote.

My favorite thing about the Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display 755320 is its safety features. It automatically turns itself off if the heater becomes overheated. Also, our household is very clumsy and we have knocked the heater over accidentally many times (>30 times). It turns off once it has fallen. Fortunately, the heater has always turned back on so it's not just safe - it's sturdy!

Besides it's sturdiness, the Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display 755320 is also convenient. There is a digital display which allows you to select the desired temperature either directly on the display. You may also choose whether you would like the heater to oscillate or if you want to make use of the automatic heat control settings (i.e. low or high settings).

All of the display options are also located on the remote control. The remote control is an amazing option if you are one of those people who gets too warm and then too cold at night and who does not like their home to be set a constant temperature. Many nights, I have gone to bed and wanted it to be toasty indoors and in the middle of the night I have changed my mind and wanted the temperature off. The remote is a great solution because now I don't have to get out of bed to reset the temperature. I just point my remote in the general direction of the heater and I don't even have to open my eyes.

The Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display 755320 is safe, convenient, and sturdy.

good heater

from San Diego ca

Comments about Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display:

I am very pleased with my purchase of the Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display. I like that I can take this heater with me around the house to warm up any room I am in. I tested it out in my very large living room, and it did a fantastic job at keeping that area warm. It saves me money, and energy when I only need one room in the house to be warmed up, and not all of them. I noticed a slight decrease in my electric bill since using this heater, and not my standard house heater since it does not require more energy to warm up my house anymore. The performance of this heater is great I noticed that it did not make a lot of noise while heating up any size room fairly quickly with its oscillation feature. It's very easy to use everything is controlled by the remote, and also a easy to read digital display. You can set any temperature you'd like then turn the heater on it will automatically heat to the set temperature. The durability of this heater is quite good I have had no problems with it breaking it is a well made model the design of it is really compact. The heater is very safe it has an auto shut off feature which is helpful so it will not overheat.

• Safety:

Provides quiet comfort without taking up much space

Comments about Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display:

This heater runs quietly but still provides a good output of heat. It also is very durable. We have used this heater for almost four years.

The heater has consistently provided good heat in our sunroom or basement, or as a supplement to the furnace heat in the rest of the house.

The heater is pretty easy to use, although figuring out how to set the auto settings at the beginning was a little hard.

The heater has lasted us almost four years.

The design of this heater to take us as little space as possible is a welcome feature. The oscillating feature is also a good aspect of the design, helping the heat spread out in the room faster. The oscillating feature also serves a safety function, because it keeps the heater from overheating any particular spot.

Safety
I'm not very familiar with the safety features of this heater, but I do not believe that it has a switch that turns off the heater if it gets knocked over. If it did have such a switch, I would give it a higher rating.

• Safety:

An extremely light and effective heater.

Comments about Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display:

Great coverage in our two bedroom apartment. We have a large living room that is open to the dining room and kitchen, and it heats it all nicely. The Eco setting is very helpful, and we tend to use it when we go to sleep, so it also helps keep the room at the ideal temperature. Doesn't get too warm to the touch, which is great. But it heats the room very quickly. Oscillates with a wide range of coverage. Great heater.

very good heater

Comments about Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display:

This is one of the safest heaters I have ever used it is cool to the touch and has an automatic shut off switch if knocked over which is great for children around or pets. The features are great the led screen makes setting the heater very simple. This is the most durable heater I have ever seen, mine has been knocked over by my children many times and it still works like it is brand new.

• Safety:

Good for the money, lasts forever

Comments about Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display:

This is a great economical everyday use heater. If I were to compare it to cars I would compare it to a Toyota camry or honda civic. This is a everyday use durable long lasting product. I've had mine for several years, its been through alot of drops, people tipping it over, bumping into it and its still worked fine minus a few exterior bruises

Its fairly strong for its size, i never had a heater of this shape before but was happy by it. I prefer these laskos to all the sunbeam products which feel flimsier and generally last a season or so for me.

This heaters just as easy to use as any others, there are very few buttons / switches to manuever. Its simple enough, and its safe to use as well with its built in precautions.

This is a workhorse, I have them in my basement during the winter which is also a recreational finished area for the family. Its on almost all day and has no problems followed by several hours on at night. I have 2 of them and they take care of the majority of the space.

No real pluses or minuses when it comes to the design, its a common design, fairly standard. Good enough!

Safety
Its been safe, we drop it, tip, bump into it and it never has sparked or set on fire or broken.

Good for small room

Comments about Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display:

We purchased this product a couple of months ago to put in our small
Child's room. We recently moved to a much colder climate and don't necessarily want to pay to keep our entire apartment at 70 so we got the heater for our daughters room. It works very well at keeping her room at the temperature we set and it is very comforting to know that even if she kicked her blanket off that she would still be warm and not wake up with cold fingers and toes. We have been using this for around 2 months and our heat bill seems a little high so I am not sure how energy efficient this heater is.

Keeps a small room heated well at the set temperature

You just set the temperature and it takes care of the rest

We have only had this product for a short time but it seems to be of good quality and our 2 year old has yet to destroy it

Looks nice, it's slim and can easily stay out of the way

Safety
Doesn't feel hot to the touch, we have had no problems

• Safety:

This will keep your buns warm!

Comments about Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display:

I enjoyed this machine, it afforded me the privacy to stay in my room and keep toasty at my discretion. I love this little heater because at the flick of a switch I can warm my hands right up.

Safety
They also are a lot safer than the prvious heaters I have used. No more exposed coils, thank goodness.

• Safety:

lasko remote control ceramic heater with digital display

Comments about Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display:

This heater is good value for the money. I had it over 10 years and is going strong..

It has three settings. It has high,low, and auto and I had it for over 10 years and still working well.
It also oscillates back and forth or it can just stay in one direction. It aso automatically shuts off if you knock it down or if not balanced or if picked up..

I fid this heater very easy to use. The remote makes it very convenient and digital display on both the heater and the remote makes it easy to adjust the setting you want. The heater also has a handle on top so it is easy to move it from room to room.

I had it for over 10 years and still working well.

The heater is slim so it does not take much space.The appereance is good looking too.
I thought it smart beause it has digital display is on both the remote and actual heater. The display on the heater is on the the top of the heater so it can be read easily.

Safety
It is cool to the touch and it automatically shuts if picked up or if it is tilted. It does not get heated uo even after a it has been on for a long time. I have it on all night long and it runs good and the heater does not get hot. I would feel safe to have it around kids or pets.

• Safety:

Great heater for small spaces!

Comments about Lasko Remote Control Ceramic Heater with Digital Display:

The Lasko heater keeps one of my bedrooms comfortable all winter long. The digital display allows the viewing of temperature in room. The remote control with the unit works great. I keep it by the bedside table so guests can easily adjust the temperature of the room. Although the temperature is controlled, the unit will continue to run until it gets to four degrees above the set temperature. It is probably for energy efficiency, but a factor to keep in mind when setting the temperature for the room. It is safe for kids as the unit does not get hot. The unit's small sleek design helps avoid a problem of losing space or having an eyesore in the room.

Runs great. No mechanical problems after months of use.

Easy to use. The remote control function makes it easy to program the heater.

I have had this product for months and the durability of the product is good.

It is sleek and small. Great for not taking up a lot of space. The colors blend in so it does not stand out in the room.

Safety
Not hot to touch! I have young children and was glad the unit does not get hot.