4.8

Cons

Great Little Heater

from Lockport, IL

About Me Renter

Pros

• Heats the Whole Room
  • Powerful
  • Quiet
  • Safe

Cons

• Bathroom
    • Bedroom
    • Office

Comments about Lasko Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat:

I bought this two years ago for my bedroom and I was shocked how well it worked. When I bought it, it was during winter in Northern Wisconsin and the wind chill was -46. This heater worked very well. No smell to it like most heaters. I still have it and it works like it is brand new.

Plug it in, turn it on, starts up pretty fast and heats up the room very quickly.

Very easy to adjust with the thermostat. Set it to how warm or hot you want it to be or to shut it off.

Have had it for two years.

Pretty basic design for a small heater.

Safety
    I have knocked it over and within less than 30 seconds, it turns itself off to prevent overheating. Recommended to be place on a desk or table. Keep away from curtains.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Great little heater

Comments about Lasko Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat:

Nice heater for the price. I use this heater for a room downstairs in my basement and I enjoy having it. The heater itself is a bit loud but I am not like some people who the noise it bothers. Do not get me wrong it is not really that loud but you do notice it, which is perfectly fine with me. It is able to heat up the room rather quickly. I turn this heater up and in 20 minutes the whole room seems to be getting warmer.
    Winter has been long, a little too long I am just glad I have this to keep me warm and others. I am also able to save a bit of money by not using the house heating system which is always a plus. The heater itself is not too big so it is very portable and you can carry it around to whatever room you want without stressing about how you will be able to move it around. Definitely glad I purchased this heater for this winter.

Starts up pretty fast and heats up quickly.

Very easy to adjust how warm or hot you want it to be or to shut it off.

Have had it for the winter.

Pretty basic design.

Safety
    Have had no accidents with it, pretty sure it is safe.

Kill the chill!

Comments about Lasko Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat:

This is a great little heater! Sometimes the full room heater doesn't give enough warmth when you are really chilled. This heater will heat you up fast!

I have had this heater for about 8 years and it has run like a pro the entire time!

Nice small design. Doesn't take up a lot of space.

Gets the job done.

Comments about Lasko Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat:

In my opinion, this space heater is a little bulkier than I would prefer, but all in all, it gets the job done. I use it in my office space and I have never had an issue with it not working or not keeping my space warm - although it has blown the circuit a few times. I would recommend this product, but I might go with a skinner, sleaker model the next time I purchase one.