Other Space Heaters:
Lasko
Lasko 5910 Ceramic Electric Utility/Portable Heater

Lasko 5910 Ceramic Electric Utility/Portable Heater

Best Heater for a small space!

Comments about Lasko 5910 Ceramic Electric Utility/Portable Heater:

I loved this little heater.. I had bought this when I was living in an old house in college with 4 other girls. The windows weren't sealed properly and we were too cheap to turn up the gas furnace to get it to be comfortable in our house. This was the safest (as far as I could tell) heater that I could find for not very much money. I love how it rotates so you can point the heat at your feet (if you were studying at your desk) or up in the air during the night so it circulates more. I felt very safe using this as I believe it had a safety switch that if something was draped over it, it shut off. It got VERY hot, so I actually set it at a lower temperature. This heater was also small enough that I could take it in the living room with me to watch a movie with my roommates or move it around my room with ease. It was nice that it didn't take up much space because I hardly had enough space to begin with. Overall a great design for a personal heater. This would also be great for someone who needed to heat up their office in the winter.

• Safety: