3.8

3.8

Nice foundation

from Edina, MN

Comments about Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation:

Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation is a nice foundation. I don't always use foundation everyday, but often use it for special occasions or if my face is looking a little red or splotchy. It is a little expensive so this is another reason I don't use it as an everyday foundation. I like it because it is medium coverage and does not leave you with that pasty look that is very obvious and not at all natural. You can then layer it up if you want a little more coverage. It gives a nice natural look and is not very obvious when you are using it. The bottle it comes in is a very nice presentation and I think keeps it fresh and new. It comes with a good amount in the bottle and should last a good amount of time, even if you do use it everyday. I have had no adverse reaction with this foundation. I am happy with it, as I have oily skin that can be sensitive and this has not caused me to break out.

Mediocre foundation loaded with alcohol.

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation:

Sure, putting Julia Roberts on your ad campaign makes a lot of us want whatever it is that makes her look so good. Unfortunately, none of us have her genes.

The Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation is a luminous foundation that claims to give your skin a "lit from within" effect when you use it. It goes on nicely, blends well, and gives your face a nice dewy finish. However, with alcohol being the 3rd ingredient, it slowly breaks down your skin barriers and causes damage. Plus, it dries out your skin.

When I tried this foundation myself, I only made it a few hours before my face started itching and I saw red bumps on the tops of my cheeks (probably from irritation).

There are plenty of dewy foundations that give a similar effect without drying out or irritating your skin. Choose one of those instead.

Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation looks so good! and is so smooth

from Goshen, IN

Comments about Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation:

Wonderful! This is so smooth. I love it! It's definitely one of my top favorites when it comes to liquid foundations! This feels very smooth, and light on your skin. It didn't irritate my sensitive, dry skin at all. It was very moisturizing too. And it didn't clog my pores- or dry out my skin. It was just the right creamy. It's very luxurious and it works wonders on your face. The coverage is fantastic- but it isn't thick or cakey at all! It feels so light, and is so light. It feels like you are wearing nothing at all, even if you wear a light powder or veil over it. The coverage is so good, you can completely fore go concealer. This works so well. Even though the price is outrageous, it is worth it if you have the money at the time. It took me a long time to buy my first bottle because of the price- and I was so timid- but I think I've been hooked. I guess I'll have set some money aside every pay check in my 'Lancome Bank Account' at home. I really like this product, the colors are great, it looks great, perfect match, perfect coverage, not so perfect price, but hey, it looks better than basically any others! Love it so much!

It made my face orange according to my boyfriend.

from Glendora, CA

Comments about Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation:

Upon using Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation for the first time, I was not exactly impressed with it. However, I would not say that I was completely disappointed with it. Now, I am. In fact, I threw it out. My boyfriend mentioned that it made my face orange and prior to that, I had already started to dislike it because I noticed that after wearing it for a few hours, my face appeared very greasy - greasier than it normally does when wearing other foundations. Lancome's Teint "Miracle" Foundation has a very pleasant fragrance to it which is fairly strong, atleast upon application. Although I do like the scent of the foundation quite a bit, on the other hand, I do not, because I know that fragranced cosmetics are not ideal for skin, especially if it is sensitive or breakout prone. It was not the worst, but my boyfriend did have a point, because although I didn't quite see it as "orange-ish", I did in fact notice that it was difficult to blend it.

Fantastic Foundation!

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation:

My aunt sells cosmetics for Lancome, so I get a lot of their products free. I was lucky enough to have this foundation handed to me. It works very well! I have had the same bottle for almost 2 years (I am aware you are supposed to throw it out after 6 months) but it is still good. I have a lot left and I use almost every day. Works great, evens out your skin, and doesn't look like you're wearing anything!

Remember the now discontinued Lancome MaquiLibre

from Thousand Oaks, CA

Comments about Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation:

Years ago, my favorite Lancome foundation was the MaquiLibre (not sure of spelling anymore).  It was oil free, fragrance-free, lightweight but gave a nice sheer to medium-light coverage.   When Lancome discontinued this foundation, I was really unhappy.  Although Lancome introduced new foundations to the market, I wasn't thrilled with any of them as my skin always reacted to something in the newer products.  NOT ANY MORE.  This new Tient Miracle foundation is my new MIRACLE.  I love it.  It does have improved ingredients, and after using it for a month, I have had excellent results and no breakouts.  The foundation is oil free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic which makes it excellent for sensitive skin.  This foundation also has an SPF15 suncreen. It would be good for all skin types looking for a lightweight, even coverage.  It boasts light reflective properties - not sure I see that - but it looks and feels great on my skin.  No breakouts from it.  My skin really does look nice after application and the product seems to last all day.  I have normal yet sensitive skin type.   I think it would also be good for oily skin.    A big plus is the pump bottle - for me, I really appreciate the sanitary dispensing of products and it controls the amount of product dispensed so that none is wasted.  The foundation applys easily with fingertips.  I prefer using a foundation brush and easily achieve a very airbrushed look.  The foundation comes in many colors, so it should be easy to match your own skintone.